• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GT5 News - Nurburgring update (pre-E3 edition)

belvedere

Junior Butler
CrushDance said:
I think he's scared because Sony could horrifically drop the ball like MS. And GT5 isn't seeming too hot right now.

1. No one could top the shit fest that was yesterday's MS conference. Yes, not even Sony.

2. WTF? It's GT5.

BeeDog

Firewire

Banned
There getting a bit restless at GTP! :lol

gt5coming2u.png

Sorry i should have phrased that better. I don't mean the game itself, I meant the stupid "hush, hush" shit they're still trying to pull. This should be GT5's true reveal, 15 minutes atleast going over everything, followed by a Q&A after. At this rate we'll probably get some more cryptic answers.

I wish I could be optimistic but I think Polyphony missed it.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
15 minutes to go

Yoboman

CrushDance said:
I think he's scared because Sony could horrifically drop the ball like MS. And GT5 isn't seeming too hot right now.
MS dropped the ball because their lack of first party quality is clearly starting to hurt them. Not a problem for Sony

Delivery on the other hand is always an issue with Sony :lol

Angst

Goldrusher said:
The Stig
Sebastian Vettel
Adrian Newey

Release: November 2, 2010
They showed off some more damage if I'm not mistaken.

They also showed it getting darker (in speedup time) in that rally stage.

So we have a release date finally!!!! :D :D :D

Cigol

I saw a day/night cycle and model deformation from damage. The game looked amazing, but I was impressed by the sound effects too - I hope they weren't overlayed. Loved the Top Gear test track and the presence of Stig, it seems like they've gotten all the right camera angles plus the shuddering from cars passing too.

Hopefully the Red Bull stuff is a tease for an F1 car.

Angst said:
They showed off some more damage if I'm not mistaken.

They also showed it getting darker (in speedup time) in that rally stage.

So we have a release date finally!!!! :D :D :D

This is what I'm most excited about. I honestly didn't believe they were gonna make it.

Top Bottom