• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA 6 character potentially revealed - And voice actor says trailer is "being produced"

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
display

When questioned about a possible NDA on Facebook, Jackson said: “as long as I don’t give out plot points it’s all good.” Another avid fan wondered whether the role could be for GTA Online to which Jackson replied: “They are producing a trailer, so I HOPE it’s GTA 6.”

Stay tuned, gamers..

FranXico

My bet is on GTAV Enhanced and Expanded. Rockstar is going to charge full price for that Story DLC.

Last edited:

mortal

Gold Member
Where doe he say he's starring in GTA VI specially? It just mentions the GTA series in general, which could be anything including GTA Online.

SSfox

GTA online Update or something , no way it's GTA6, unless it's big big huge leak and if so it means the dude is in big big huge troubles.

Neilg

He said the NDA only says he can't reveal details, so it's absolutely not GTA6. Nobody working on that is allowed to say that they're even working with rockstar.

He's done some motion capture for something to do with GTA5. all the online expansions had a trailer.

Top Bottom