• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA Online PS4/XB1 |OT| Just ignore the bodies (and look forward to heists)

No vehicle this week :(

Double money on Motor Wars (GTA PUBG).

Sales on:
Reaper
Nightshade
Coquette Classics
Half-track

We probably get the Bombushka next week.

snacknuts

we all knew her
GTA ONLINE BONUSES: DOUBLE GTA$ & RP IN MOTOR WARS, SHREWSBURY IN-GAME TEE UNLOCK AND MORE

ca2d754d93a1e2cc4d0e7947fa6e097ec35f1109.jpg

DOUBLE GTA$ AND RP IN MOTOR WARS

Motor Wars
, the latest mode to hit GTA Online as part of Smuggler’s Run, is kicking out Double GTA$ & RP through September 11th. Four teams of up to 28 players parachute into a desolate warzone armed with only a pistol and a knife, and race to get hold of weapons and Weaponized Vehicles. As the clock ticks and the boundaries close around the remaining survivors, you'll fend off enemy onslaughts and eliminate the opposing teams. Swoop in, stock up and roll out as you battle to be the last team standing across seven maps, from the winding streets of Vinewood Hills in Los Santos to the clear sightlines of Sandy Shores in Blaine County.

21feb5f09eb62f0f673e9c0f15cb5246d6d0ea51.jpg

UNLOCK THE WHITE SHREWSBURY LOGO TEE IN-GAME

Looking to flaunt your passion for Southern San Andreas’ longstanding purveyor of personal defense? The folks at Shrewsbury have a treat for you… Log in to GTA Online at any time between now and September 11th to receive the White Shrewsbury Logo Tee.

ESCAPE UNSCATHED WITH THESE DISCOUNTS

Protect your business and your hide while shaking off the haters with these powerful vehicles and protective goods, plus discounts on armor (this includes armor for new aircraft from Smuggler’s Run modified via the Hangar’s custom workshop), all of which are 25% off through September 11th:

• Pegassi Reaper – 25% off
  • Progen Itali GTB – 25% off (base price + upgrade)
  • Imponte Nightshade – 25% off
  • Invetero Coquette Classic (both models) – 25% off
  • Bravado Half-Track – 25% off (both prices)
  • Body Armor – 25% off
  • Vehicle Armor including Aircraft – 25% off (Cars/Aircraft)
  • Bulletproof Tires – 25% off
  • Standard Ammo – 25% off (does not include Mk II specific ammo)

PREMIUM RACE & TIME TRIAL SCHEDULE

Accumulate GTA$ and RP by completing the following Premium Race & Time Trial events, live from September 5th - September 11th:

• Premium Race - "Criss Cross" (Locked to Ruiner 2000)
  • Time Trial - "Route 68"

Launch Premium Races through the Quick Job App on your in-game phone or via the yellow corona at Legion Square. The top three finishers will earn GTA$ and you'll get Triple RP regardless of where you place. To take a shot at the Time Trial, set a waypoint to the marker on your in-game map and enter via the purple corona. Beat par time and you'll be duly rewarded with GTA$ & RP payouts.

Has anyone here tried that Motor Wars mode? I've heard good things from a few different people.

It looks like the drip feed of vehicles will start next week and continue until late November (seriously). We only know the order of vehicles within each in-game web site, and that the Vigilante is the special Halloween vehicle, but based on the hangar supply mission unlock rates, the drip feed could look something like this:

12 Sep - Bombushka
19 Sep - Howard
26 Sep - Rapid GT Custom
3 Oct - Mogul
10 Oct - Pyro
17 Oct - Cyclone
24 Oct - Seabreeze
31 Oct - Vigilante
7 Nov - Nokota
14 Nov - Hunter
21 Nov - Laser

Where the cars (Rapid GT Custom and Cyclone) slot in is unknown, so it's just speculation, but it's probably pretty close.

Also I heard that someone on Reddit has made a map of personal aircraft spawn locations. That sounds like it could be worth its weight in gold, because those spawns are currently driving me insane...

Did not check but I think the Visione is one of the few or maybe even the only one where the limo option covers all windows, including the windshield.
Yeah, and although it looks like a single bubble (like the Havok, whose CEO version also has a limo tint which affects the entire canopy), it does actually have pillars and divided glass. I'm not complaining! :)

Has anyone here tried that Motor Wars mode? I've heard good things from a few different people.
TBH it's pretty cool... I've never played much GTAO and it's got me into it more than any other update ever has.

I'm not sure how well designed it is or if I'll run into balance issues, or whatever. Maybe if I keep playing it a lot I'm start to find small things to complain about it.

But at least as a casual, once I find a game room with >25 players and people stay match after match, it's really some of the most fun I've had in GTAO. So much that I'm surprised there was a General Discussion post about it lol ('GTAO got a PUBG clone' sort of thing).

Not to overstate it since maybe it's just a honeymoon grace but at the very least it's been good fun for about a week

Hey guys, looking to pick up GTAV and I have a question

https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/grand-theft-auto-v/

Do I need any of these versions that come with a card?

Thanks

No, you don't need the cash cards, which are used exclusively in multiplayer/GTA Online. The cash cards give you a decent amount of money to get started, which you could buy a couple decent cars with or a high end apartment. You don't need the cash cards, though I'd imagine with all of the changes and how expensive things are in the GTA online world now (ridiculous inflation over the last 3 years), the cash cards could give you a good head start, without having to grind.

But if you're just playing GTA V and occassionally playing multiplayer, you won't really use the cards at all.

If the price is the same, I'd say get it with a card, but otherwise, just get the regular game.

No, you don't need the cash cards, which are used exclusively in multiplayer/GTA Online. The cash cards give you a decent amount of money to get started, which you could buy a couple decent cars with or a high end apartment. You don't need the cash cards, though I'd imagine with all of the changes and how expensive things are in the GTA online world now (ridiculous inflation over the last 3 years), the cash cards could give you a good head start, without having to grind.

But if you're just playing GTA V and occassionally playing multiplayer, you won't really use the cards at all.

If the price is the same, I'd say get it with a card, but otherwise, just get the regular game.
Ok tyvm!

SiteSeer

big ass bomber plane is out today, but is quiet here. incidental to this, a lot of people on my friends list who used to play regularly haven't been on gta online for days. i gotta say again, other than getting to test out the new planes in the supply missions, this dlc sucked; the payout is too low to be of any interest.

Yep, I'm back in a "VIP work, steal a car, sell a car, resupply the bunker for garbage unlocks, rinse, repeat" grind again. MTU trick or rolling with friends in the Insurgent. I doubt I will buy a hanger anytime soon, if ever.

I guess at least I have explosive rounds to pop the annoying marksman dancers and Hydras now.

Yep, I'm back in a "VIP work, steal a car, sell a car, resupply the bunker for garbage unlocks, rinse, repeat" grind again. MTU trick or rolling with friends in the Insurgent. I doubt I will buy a hanger anytime soon, if ever.

I guess at least I have explosive rounds to pop the annoying marksman dancers and Hydras now.

I find the hangar to be convenient for getting some of your more exotic planes/helicopters like Hydras or Cargobobs as their spawn locations are typically easier to reach than the usual Pegasus call.

snacknuts

we all knew her
I find the hangar to be convenient for getting some of your more exotic planes/helicopters like Hydras or Cargobobs as their spawn locations are typically easier to reach than the usual Pegasus call.

The only problem with this is that you can't use that system if you are already driving around in a personal vehicle, which is what I'm doing 95% of the time. It's almost easier to use the Pegasus spawns than to stop, steal a car, drive sufficiently far away from your PV, and then request the personal aircraft. Except you can't get the new aircraft via Pegasus. =\

The only problem with this is that you can't use that system if you are already driving around in a personal vehicle, which is what I'm doing 95% of the time. It's almost easier to use the Pegasus spawns than to stop, steal a car, drive sufficiently far away from your PV, and then request the personal aircraft. Except you can't get the new aircraft via Pegasus. =
I think ZeronosVega just meant that the hangars have Pegasus spawn locations really close to hand.

From your hangar you can actually drive/fly out in one of your personal aircraft to go pick up the Pegasus one if you want.

The only problem with this is that you can't use that system if you are already driving around in a personal vehicle, which is what I'm doing 95% of the time. It's almost easier to use the Pegasus spawns than to stop, steal a car, drive sufficiently far away from your PV, and then request the personal aircraft. Except you can't get the new aircraft via Pegasus. =\

That can be an issue, but when I'm playing with friends, I get to be the vehicle spawn bum since I have a variety of aircraft (and I'm the best plane pilot of my group; helicopters, not so much).

But hangars are nice spawn locations as well as endlessflood stated since the Pegasus vehicles are cheaper to use, especially in crowded sessions.

I finally took the plunge on a Night Shark last night. I was looking for protection and speed on the ground in public lobbies. Hot damn this thing is like the Insurgent on crack. Probably the secret best vehicle from the bunker update. No research requirements and the window plating makes it pretty safe from small arms. As long as you don't get too close to NPCs, they don't land many hits. Sure you can't shoot out of it, but that explosive resistance and speed more than make up for it.

I have gta V but never tried the multiplayer. How does it work exactly? Some sort of Rpg-Lite GTA? Since I read about buying buildings and cars
Mission structure and events are similar to single player or story mode GTA, but lighter on story and complexity. The online portion of GTA V has undergone a few major overhauls since the PS360 versions. Today it's similar to a real-time, free to play open world game. There are RPG elements, but nothing beyond that of the story mode in GTA; other than maybe the ability to own certain types of property, vehicles, and business. Sessions or "lobbies" hold around 30 players and the map can get pretty busy. Older mission types will load you into a private map that is a recreation of the main map for the purpose of completing an objective. This setup is also the case for heists.

Mission structure and events are similar to single player or story mode GTA, but lighter on story and complexity. The online portion of GTA V has undergone a few major overhauls since the PS360 versions. Today it's similar to a real-time, free to play open world game. There are RPG elements, but nothing beyond that of the story mode in GTA; other than maybe the ability to own certain types of property, vehicles, and business. Sessions or "lobbies" hold around 30 players and the map can get pretty busy. Older mission types will load you into a private map that is a recreation of the main map for the purpose of completing an objective. This setup is also the case for heists.

That's fortunately a good thing for heists. I cannot imagine Free Mode heists.

snacknuts

we all knew her
I finally took the plunge on a Night Shark last night. I was looking for protection and speed on the ground in public lobbies. Hot damn this thing is like the Insurgent on crack. Probably the secret best vehicle from the bunker update. No research requirements and the window plating makes it pretty safe from small arms. As long as you don't get too close to NPCs, they don't land many hits. Sure you can't shoot out of it, but that explosive resistance and speed more than make up for it.

I was hesitant to get the Night Shark but hot damn do I love that thing. Hook it up to the AA trailer with a friend on the back and you are in for a good time.

big ass bomber plane is out today, but is quiet here. incidental to this, a lot of people on my friends list who used to play regularly haven't been on gta online for days. i gotta say again, other than getting to test out the new planes in the supply missions, this dlc sucked; the payout is too low to be of any interest.
the new Adversary Mode with it was OK at first and maybe in moderation, but damn did it last a long time.

dunno if I didn't notice the start but I think the host just 2 rounds, but each round was a best of 3 (so each round was heli-plane-heli and then plane-heli-plane)... so one darn match took like 25 minutes. the other team ended up just leaving by the 5th match once it was clear we were going to win. and then the last guy tried to stick around until it was our turn to fly the plane meaning we'd probably survive against a solo heli a long long time :p he ended up having to quit and take a bad sport notch, too.

Wolfe

No joke, I bought a hanger specifically so I could respray some of my more liked pegasus aircraft. Granted that was nearly 2 million (with the current workshop sale price) but lookin at my sweet painted planes/choppers, it was worth it lol.

In my experience that is not how it works. I exited my bunker to steal some supplies and as I walked out to the nearby street I thought it might be fun to take my Savage (keep in mind my bunker is in paleto bay). So I opened up the interaction menu and requested it, while standing right in front of my current PV car, the car then vanished from right in front of my face and the Savage spawned on the nearby beach.

I'm guessing the problem is that you were in the car? In which case I can see it not working so that you don't get tossed out onto the road while at speed, but you definitely can request a PV aircraft while you are standing right next to your PV car.

Just checked again and yeah you just have to exit your PV car. Now if the spawn location is bad that's another story, but in those cases I just quickly start up a job lobby and then immediately quit back out and when you spawn back into the lobby your PV will be placed nearby. Although that's obviously not feasible during freeroam missions.

I bought the Bombushka last week. My advice is: don't, unless money is not an issue for you. I had $10 million and while it's a fun and unique aircraft, it's a death trap against other players unless you have really good gunners. My friends are level 100+ but way more casual than me, and they basically couldn't kill anything with the Bombushka (I was flying) before we were blown out of the air by explosive sniper rounds. It was taking us 6 passes to kill one enemy, and I was killing more people with the bombs than the gunners could with the explosive turrets. If you have gunners who can kill people in one pass you might be ok.

All that said... it's a very cool way to do Headhunter if you have two other friends online, just definitely not worth the money. If they doubled the armour on it then it might be slightly more useful, or if it had unlimited bombs. It is incredibly crash resistant though, you can fly it at full speed (walking pace) into the side of a mountain and it barely takes a scratch.

Changing subject, we're probably getting the Howard tonight. Either that or the Cyclone (my money's on the Howard).

snacknuts

we all knew her
In my experience that is not how it works. I exited my bunker to steal some supplies and as I walked out to the nearby street I thought it might be fun to take my Savage (keep in mind my bunker is in paleto bay). So I opened up the interaction menu and requested it, while standing right in front of my current PV car, the car then vanished from right in front of my face and the Savage spawned on the nearby beach.

I'm guessing the problem is that you were in the car? In which case I can see it not working so that you don't get tossed out onto the road while at speed, but you definitely can request a PV aircraft while you are standing right next to your PV car.

Just checked again and yeah you just have to exit your PV car. Now if the spawn location is bad that's another story, but in those cases I just quickly start up a job lobby and then immediately quit back out and when you spawn back into the lobby your PV will be placed nearby. Although that's obviously not feasible during freeroam missions.

Very good to know, thanks for that!

bit of an obscure question that i tried to google first...

if you move locations for a biker business, does it reset the 'total money made' and 'successful deliveries' stat?

if I had to guess, I would think it may because it sounds like you get half your money back and essentially are buying a new business, have to buy upgrades again, etc. just curious tho if anyone by chance ever confirmed it.

I bought the Bombushka last week. My advice is: don't, unless money is not an issue for you. I had $10 million and while it's a fun and unique aircraft, it's a death trap against other players unless you have really good gunners. My friends are level 100+ but way more casual than me, and they basically couldn't kill anything with the Bombushka (I was flying) before we were blown out of the air by explosive sniper rounds. It was taking us 6 passes to kill one enemy, and I was killing more people with the bombs than the gunners could with the explosive turrets. If you have gunners who can kill people in one pass you might be ok.

All that said... it's a very cool way to do Headhunter if you have two other friends online, just definitely not worth the money. If they doubled the armour on it then it might be slightly more useful, or if it had unlimited bombs. It is incredibly crash resistant though, you can fly it at full speed (walking pace) into the side of a mountain and it barely takes a scratch.

Changing subject, we're probably getting the Howard tonight. Either that or the Cyclone (my money's on the Howard).

It's just one of those vehicles which you use for the fun of it. MOCs are in the same boat, albeit they have uses for MkII weapons and the weaponized vehicles.

It's just one of those vehicles which you use for the fun of it. MOCs are in the same boat, albeit they have uses for MkII weapons and the weaponized vehicles.
The MOC is a very useful vehicle in conjunction with an APC though, since it gives you instantaneous repair, loss of all stars, complete ammo refill, and you can always call it in nearby. That's in addition to the MK.II weapons, weaponised vehicle customisation, and the Gunrunning missions.

The Bombushka... well it offers nothing in comparison really, and it's the most expensive vehicle in the game after the Superyachts. It can be fun, but there are plenty of other vehicles which are way more fun. If you just want to mess around with your friends then the Tula is way better.

That sounds like bullshit to me (in that I don't like it, rather than don't believe it). :(
Happened again today lol and this time it wasn't even a custom map. I got a copyright claim for 'visual content' match for about 90 seconds where I was driving from Sandy Shores back to LS on a bike. No HUD or minimap, no action -- just a pure drive back to the city. and some rights management group that represents some big Polish GTAO Youtuber (based on the name in the claimant) claimed visual copyright match on the bike ride lol. a no HUD 90 second SP map bike ride... -_-

Disputed it this time it's gotta be an error in automation or something where maybe they did the same bike ride and it just automatically thought it was the other guy's vid. Still seems pretty messed up, the video basically has to sit private for up to a month while they choose to accept or deny my dispute o.0 not a big deal for me because I usually leave my live streams private afterwards anyhow (I just like archiving them for future reference) but it must suck if you're a serious youtuber to have to put up with crap like that.

snacknuts

we all knew her
So is everyone just over GTA at this point, or...?

All I've been doing lately is racing. It's the only money-making activity I still enjoy. I try to help lower levels by making myself available for CEO or MC groups, but despite getting tons of invites to work for people, almost no one actually runs any jobs, so I get bored and go race a bit more.

Tigress

All I've been doing lately is racing. It's the only money-making activity I still enjoy. I try to help lower levels by making myself available for CEO or MC groups, but despite getting tons of invites to work for people, almost no one actually runs any jobs, so I get bored and go race a bit more.

Join the crew TEAM. They are dedicated to making money through CEO or MC and always love it if there are people there to help them out with that stuff (the basic agreement you have to do though is not to destroy other people's business and really no killing each other unless the person outright says it is ok. Oh, and kicking non TEAM people out so if you want to play with randoms they aren't the best crew for that).

Well that is if you enjoy helping people out with their businesses (some are lower level but many are not that low level themselves but are tryign to make money). But, they are a fun crew to be with imho. I at this point only ever want to play in a free roam with them or the few friends I've accumulated in GTA.

snacknuts

we all knew her
Join the crew TEAM. They are dedicated to making money through CEO or MC and always love it if there are people there to help them out with that stuff (the basic agreement you have to do though is not to destroy other people's business and really no killing each other unless the person outright says it is ok. Oh, and kicking non TEAM people out so if you want to play with randoms they aren't the best crew for that).

Well that is if you enjoy helping people out with their businesses (some are lower level but many are not that low level themselves but are tryign to make money). But, they are a fun crew to be with imho. I at this point only ever want to play in a free roam with them or the few friends I've accumulated in GTA.

That sounds great as long as I am not required to use a mic. I'm everyone is great, but I hate voice chatting with randoms. Do you have a link to this crew on Social Club?

Tigress

That sounds great as long as I am not required to use a mic. I'm everyone is great, but I hate voice chatting with randoms. Do you have a link to this crew on Social Club?

You're not required to use a mic but I heavily encourage you to join their discord (it's the easiest way to find a TEAM only room honestly, well that and starting to add some team members as friends so you can use them to join). And, well, you can actually get some good conversation with them if you do use chat (a lot of times they're all silent unless some one breaks the silence but aside from one heated political/religious argument which didn't devolve into name calling but actual discussion though heated, the chat can be pretty decent).

anyways, go to the subreddit r/mcceo to find the rules for how to join. Their biggest thing is they don't want griefers and they don't want to see players they know like to come grief them or a few certain crews on your profile (ign is the one they hate the most. But it's like 2 or 3 crews that are all big impersonal ones that people tend to just use to have the name by their name so I couldn't see anyone interested in TEAM being so invested in them they'd mind getting rid of them to join).

Anyways, if you see me on feel free to say hi (lemme know you are on here unless you use the same PSN name). I'm not hard to figure out who I am (I pretty much use the same PSN name but with numbers attached cause Tigress was taken. And I'm pretty sure I'm the only tigress in team right now). I'm a pretty good one to friend cause usually if I'm playing GTA I'm trying to be in a TEAM room (i won't say that's 100% reliable. I have a few non team friends in gta that I rarely now will go play with but that's rare and occasionally if I'm really bored I'll be in a random room until I remember why I hate randoms. TEAM has lessoned that cause usually I can just play around in a busy team room when I'm bored now). Oh, cept right now I'm really infatuated with MGS V so I'm not really on GTA much (I always come back though in between games once I'm bored with whatever new one I find. I have about three games I do that with and one of them I'm trying not to play cause I'm excited about the VR version coming out soon and I don't wnat to tire myself of it before that).

I’m actually playing more than ever, but I’m seeing fewer friends and regulars. A few people dropped me off their friends list.

I have completely ignored the smuggler’s update. Still running supply runs for the bunker to slowly unlock shit. Contact missions, VIP work, and top range import export are my only source of income right now.

I have also been accepting random invites to MC/CEO groups if the seem to be chill in the session. I’ve actually been streaming this on twitch lately and it’s been pretty entertaining. No mics, just pure gameplay. Still running my own goof off GitS themed crew with zero purpose right now.

I haven't played as often lately, but that's because I've spent more time with other games since I wanted to address my backlog. Still, I try to hop on at least once or twice a week.

I'm actually playing more than ever, but I'm seeing fewer friends and regulars. A few people dropped me off their friends list.

I have completely ignored the smuggler's update. Still running supply runs for the bunker to slowly unlock shit. Contact missions, VIP work, and top range import export are my only source of income right now.

I have also been accepting random invites to MC/CEO groups if the seem to be chill in the session. I've actually been streaming this on twitch lately and it's been pretty entertaining. No mics, just pure gameplay. Still running my own goof off GitS themed crew with zero purpose right now.
Me, too. I mostly just do a bit of random MC gameplay every day.

Actually, it's funny, I sort of became pretty content with everything I owned in-game and then when Bunkers and then Hangars were added, I just sort of stopped caring about progress or buying anything new. I turned off my HUD, voice chat, and I mostly just solo around doing a few biker missions with basically zero care if I make much money or not -- I'll even sell single delivery weed locally haha cuz even the mail delivery or garbage trucks are kinda fun if they're only a short 5 minute run. I'll do supply runs, too, even tho I'd probably make more money buying supplies/doing VIP, because some of the supply missions are pretty fun, or some of the biker missions, too (I like the one where you have to break a safe haha).

So basically I stopped grinding or giving a shit about progress, and basically just do a sort of biker role play or a ceo role play, and I find I'm enjoying the game more than I ever did.

I think it helps that the recent modes they added that I can mess around between missions (especially Motor Wars) are some of the best modes they've added, too.

SiteSeer

Me, too. I mostly just do a bit of random MC gameplay every day.

Actually, it's funny, I sort of became pretty content with everything I owned in-game and then when Bunkers and then Hangars were added, I just sort of stopped caring about progress or buying anything new. I turned off my HUD, voice chat, and I mostly just solo around doing a few biker missions with basically zero care if I make much money or not -- I'll even sell single delivery weed locally haha cuz even the mail delivery or garbage trucks are kinda fun if they're only a short 5 minute run. I'll do supply runs, too, even tho I'd probably make more money buying supplies/doing VIP, because some of the supply missions are pretty fun, or some of the biker missions, too (I like the one where you have to break a safe haha).

So basically I stopped grinding or giving a shit about progress, and basically just do a sort of biker role play or a ceo role play, and I find I'm enjoying the game more than I ever did.

I think it helps that the recent modes they added that I can mess around between missions (especially Motor Wars) are some of the best modes they've added, too.

i hear ya, i've become zen about it all as well. between the piss poor payout of smugglers run and the ridiculous plane prices i've just chilled on the grind. de-stress and make peace with not owning more than the ultralight and the tula. just focus on what is fun ...

i hear ya, i've become zen about it all as well. between the piss poor payout of smugglers run and the ridiculous plane prices i've just chilled on the grind. de-stress and make peace with not owning more than the ultralight and the tula. just focus on what is fun ...
Ultralight and the Tula are the only ones you want anyway. I so regret buying the Bombushka, that thing has absolutely no use in the game. I'll probably pick up the Vigilante and the Hunter, and maybe the Nokota when it eventually goes on sale. But I still think the two you mentioned will remain the most fun ones.

snacknuts

we all knew her
I did three or four of the new transform races before work this morning. My favorite thing about them so far is that when it switches you to the next vehicle, if you own your own custom version of that vehicle, it lets you use yours (if custom vehicles are turned on). There are some pretty neat track designs, too. But at no point did I feel like my chance at winning a race had anything to do with my driving/flying skill. Still too many assholes trying to wreck you. Hoping I can play some non-contact races later, but I have to fly out of town this afternoon for the rest of the week, so I am going to miss the majority of the 2X$ window. =\

Haribokart

Banned
I’m streaming the new Transform Races now @ twitch.tv/haribokart if anybody wants to see what they are like. Having a lot of fun!

snacknuts

we all knew her
Hoping we didn't lose too many people from what is already a fairly slow thread during the recent kerfuffle.

The Vigilante comes out Friday and will be an insta-buy for me, although I am moving on Thursday and am not sure how much time, if any, I'll have to play this weekend.

in other news, Rockstar confirmed SP is never getting DLC and that GTAO will probably get an update lull around the time RDR2 comes out (as to not distract from one another)

Top Bottom