• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V box art coming together

Fjordson

I think he means the wall poster one. The Grand Theft Auto V logo does look super clear compared to the individual panels.

I wonder if we'll get a new trailer soon after the artwork reveal
probably not.

GlamFM

Banned
NLWFyBT.jpg

dvenw7L.jpg

So it appears yesterday's "fake" was pretty accurate.

I like this fan made one better than what we're getting:

F2tP8Vt.png

It pops more.

Certinty

So much on the cover it's brilliant!

Wish they included a submarine or shark though.

Also there's no dating in this game? Why is that girl on the cover then?

The Jason

Ah, still seems stupid to show her face on the cover and not Franklin's.

He will be between the dog and the car, as you can see from the sketched out unfinished part of the wall. Actually Michael will be the only one without their plain face shown (he has a mask on), which is a bit odd. Although Michael might be on the jet-ski too, idk.

Muffdraul

I don't exactly remember... when the GTA IV cover was revealed, had all of the artwork that the snippets had been snipped from already been released?

Shady859

I kind of like the collage type thing they'e continued with, but that PAL version does look cool.

Did you guys see the ones they did they for the 10th anniversary release of GTA III? They look pretty nice.

gta3-anniversary_euro_320x480.jpg

gta3-anniversary_us_320x480.jpg

These are epic!

Very cool building painting as well.

Raptomex

It's a great fake but the girl shouldn't be outside the borders. Unless Rockstar is doing it differently they've never done that before.

YoungHav

Banned
Question, why are they painting this in SoHo, NYC instead of the LA area where the game takes place in?
Rockstar has had the same wall to post their game paintings for at least 5-6yrs now. They just own that wall. GTAIV, Red Dead, Chinatown wars etc... allat!

javac

That's pretty cool if intentional and a funny coincidence if it wasn't. Since this is Rockstar I'm guessing it's a intentional tradition of sorts.

UrbanRats

Yeah, it's probably intentional.
ON GTAForums they tried several times to find various patterns to their cover, though aside from the heli on the top left, not much else is as consistent, usually.

JordanKZ

The day a Grand Theft Auto game doesn't have that god damn box art is the day I lose my shit. GTA3 was released 2001, and they're still using that split image look.

SgtCobra

Top Bottom