• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V has gone gold.

Krakn3Dfx

SE copy pre paid for at Gamestop, May go to the midnight launch, haven't decided yet. Grabbing the PS3 version since I've heard good things who have played it PS3 hardware and that seems to be the platform they're showing it off on this time around.

Will eventually double dip when it comes to the pc for the increased online player count hacking that's sure to happen.

yet i remain pre-alpha until gtav on ps4...

Dawson_Crying.gif

bender

What time is it?
I get the feeling that anyone waiting for a next gen version of GTAV is going to have a RDR for PC situation on their hands.
At least your tears will taste good

I think we'll see next gen version in six months to coincide with a PC release. I hope I can hold out.
I'm weak. :(

lefantome

Tv spots leaked.

People say do not watch video 27

I haven't seen anything but someone is saying that the map is bigger than we expect

Ratba

Unconfirmed Member
Japanese version doesn't come out until October... I know the DLC will be region locked. Do you think the online will be as well? Red Dead was...

Wasp

Tv spots leaked.

People say do not watch video 27

I haven't seen anything but someone is saying that the map is bigger than we expect
Dammit. The 3 week wait for this game has got so much harder.

I wasn't too hyped a few days ago but now it's so hard to resist looking at spoilers.

Mask

Now we begin the waiting game, my friends. These coming weeks will be hard, especially considering we have the threat of possible spoilers due to the PSN preload leaks...

Time to prepare my isolation chamber, I think.

Blearth

Banned
I don't know why they removed the preload, damage has already been done as soon as the files leaked. So legit consumers get punished in the end, no more preload.

Moreover, it's Sony fault for not encrypting the files properly... when you preload stuff on Steam, everything is encrypted only things like the filenames are visible.
We need an official pre-OT.

javac

Not really bothered about leaks. I never did care for the stories in GTA. Maybe I'm doing it wrong lol. I just run around doing shit.

Gadirok

This bites, the same thing happened to The Last of Us, but the spoilers for that game really didn't matter and it was exposed by GoW:A demo.

Sony, get your shit together.

The two most hyped up games (for me atleast) got leaked already because of incompetence.

Not really bothered about leaks. I never did care for the stories in GTA. Maybe I'm doing it wrong lol. I just run around doing shit.

This is true too, but I'm really interested to see how a story with 3 protagonists would actually play out. Someone important could die and surprises could be ruined.

I'm in it for GTA online, but I hate being spoiled. Especially after being hit with heavy spoilers for Heavy Rain this generation by some asshat revealing who the killer was in threads like these.

cdkee

Banned
There is no other subtitle for the OT other than "After 5 years on the east coast, it was time to go home."

javac

This is true too, but I'm really interested to see how a story with 3 protagonists would actually play out. Someone important could die and surprises could be ruined.

I'm in it for GTA online, but I hate being spoiled. Especially after being hit with heavy spoilers for Heavy Rain this generation by some asshat revealing who the killer was in threads like these.

No doubt. I might actually give this story a try. Not that GTA stores are bad because I know they aren't. I just get carried away with running around lol.

I don't want to read spoilers in the same way I might avoid spoilers of a show or game I might potentially watch/play down the line. It's good to keep options open :)

Top Bottom