• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V Next Gen Looks amazing (GIFS) + Partial Soundtrack Details

The first person view isn't doing much for me, it's great of Rockstar to have that option though, options is good for everyone.

From a visual standpoint, I feel I need to see it in person as from what I have seen it isn't wowing me or anything.

Fry

not sure if you love or hate him, but i thought he was pretty badass on SNL last night.
I fucking love him, and Swimming Pools is one of my favorites.

There are so many good additions. Gorillaz. Collard Greens.

And I didnt even play this last gen. Im going in blind.

Already downloaded it. One day to go. FUCK YES!

Ps: his perfo was fantastic.

Can I get a refresher on what I have to do on last gen GTA V to unlock the "returning player" stuff?

Got the 360 version and want to do it tomorrow so I'll have everything.

Sign up for a Social Club account (if you haven't already) and link your PSN/XBL...Start a new game and play through the Prologue mission...check your progress on the Social Club site to make sure it recognized it...done

EBreda

Danger Zone! Damn.. Stepping into the jet fighter on this is gonna be perfect!
Mighty Wings should be there too...

dreamlock

The hero Los Santos deserves
Update:
GTAV Traffic Density/Variety gameplay(PS4)

I feel that my previous footage really didn't do enough justice to what they've done with the traffic density in the remaster so I have therefore deleted them. Instead, I have recovered the footage of a video that was recently pulled from youtube to provide some more evidence so that this debate can settle once and for all for those still in doubt that it has actually been increased. See gfys and a link to download the video itself below:

Traffic is real
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
mega dl

FYI - update to the OT.

I thought I saw that you have to complete a mission or log into online?

Edit** To clarify, I've yet to play the game at all.

Link your 360 & your Social club account. Start the 360 game and beat "The Prologue." This is the first mission in the game. Once you've done that you're all set... I believe. Can't confirm this is true independently, but it's what Rockstar has said.

ufo8mycat

The first person view isn't doing much for me, it's great of Rockstar to have that option though, options is good for everyone.

From a visual standpoint, I feel I need to see it in person as from what I have seen it isn't wowing me or anything.

I am definitely going to be using it while driving - just going to add a whole new level of immersion

Not sold on foot or on combat though, especially when taking cover
We shall see though

The Argus

I am definitely going to be using it while driving - just going to add a whole new level of immersion

Not sold on foot or on combat though, especially when taking cover
We shall see though

I thought you could have it automatically pop into third person when taking cover. Heard that on CVG, along with a whole bunch of other first person options.

A great incentive for people to buy digital is they should be able to play it one day before. My preload is just looking at me waiting to be played :(

EYEL1NER

Is there still no way to build a custom in-game playlist? One would think that the Fruit Computers corporation would have created a way in the GTA-verse to compile a bunch of music and listen to it whenever and wherever you are, maybe even bout into their picture-taking, internet browsing phones. I said it in another thread but I think Saint's Row has allowed that since day one.
I suppose the omission is because they want us to listen to their funny commercials and celebrity personalities? I just wanna listen to music...

Seriously?

Any idea if you need the case? I have the Steelcase from my PS3 copy, would rather not give it up.

No idea. I went in today to do it and pay it off but the machines were down so Im doing it when the game releases. One of the options when trading in ask if it has the case so Im not sure if that factors into how much you get back.

Holy shit that soundtrack!!!

On Our Own! Ghostbusters 2!!!

Some backstreet boys! Hold On!

80s gold like Send me angel, Take me Home tonight, Tell to my heart and Danger Zone.

Loving it.

Westside connection, Lorde, D.R.I. Kenny Logins, Smokey Robinson, and Zapp and Roger? Good fucking god I want to this just for the soundtrack now.

I WOKE UP IN THAT NEW BUGATTI

ufo8mycat

Will be interesting to see the amount of jaggies on the PS4 version, whether thats been improved.

The amount of jaggies at a certain part of the day on last gen versions were pretty bad.

Witchfinder General

punched Wheelchair Mike
Still no Metal station, huh? It's almost enough for me to not want to buy the game. Then again, that'd be something easy to mod into the PC version I'd imagine.

Nowise10

Imagine during Christmas when their is snow in Las Santos. Now imagine it in first person.

Dear fucking god it is going to be beautiful.

YhrlEjI.png

Screenie I took off of 360 last year.

Top Bottom