• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V Next Gen Looks amazing (GIFS) + Partial Soundtrack Details

New soundtrack sounds great (the stations I care for, anyway), but I'm still going to set up my thumb drive with some good cruising music for GTAO, like some Depeche Mode.

Can't wait.

H2IBbYY.gif

drotahorror

Why am I so hyped for this!?!?

Well, to be fair, I did rush threw the SP on 360 so I could sell it a long with the rest of my 360 games / console etc.

Cannot wait for this game.

Man. I guess I'm just gonna keep the radio off and listen to my own music again. Radio Los Santos and West Coast Classics are still pretty disappointing, but expected.

And the traffic looks to have been greatly improved, but still doesn't look like LA traffic. I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing, probably a good thing that it's not exactly like LA traffic.

^could end up being a good balance for gameplay but also other effects...

if they pushed too much traffic, other things may have taken a hit... weather, car variety, etc..

and i'm actually looking forward to the improved traffic variety much more than density

ufo8mycat

And the traffic looks to have been greatly improved, but still doesn't look like LA traffic. I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing, probably a good thing that it's not exactly like LA traffic.

Definitely a good thing. Could you imagine if it had more traffic? The fun gameplay of driving full speed through the city would be gone, as there would be too many cars.

This as it is right now, is a perfect balance between a busy city, with the ability to dodge and weave inbetween traffic AND the fun aspects of driving through the city at full speed.

Tainted

Definitely a good thing. Could you imagine if it had more traffic? The fun gameplay of driving full speed through the city would be gone, as there would be too many cars.

This as it is right now, is a perfect balance between a busy city, with the ability to dodge and weave inbetween traffic AND the fun aspects of driving through the city at full speed.

Couldn't agree more. All this whinging about the lack of traffic has always confused me.....it's frustrating as hell when you're rushing to get somewhere during a mission and you come across gridlock, if there was more of that it would just be too annoying

I think Rock* found a nice balance between the amount of traffic and gameplay

Couldn't agree more. All this whinging about the lack of traffic has always confused me.....it's frustrating as hell when you're rushing to get somewhere during a mission and you come across gridlock, if there was more of that it would just be too annoying

I think Rock* found a nice balance between the amount of traffic and gameplay

Yeah, it's a running joke at this point. I always put the traffic to 35/100 on PC, even though my rig could easily handle 100. More is not always better in a game.

Put me in the pro-traffic camp. I couldn't care less about being able to speed through every street in the city. The immersion and potential chaos of higher density traffic far outweighs my need for speed. Plus roads are usually designed to leave room for the player to pass anyway, either near the curb or right through the middle of the street. The more cars the better.

swooshboy

Neo Member
I love the amount of customization possible with the control scheme - should be able to set it up exactly as you want.

I wish I could customize the soundtrack so that every time I got in a jet it played Danger Zone!

Top Bottom