• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

GTA V Official Site Update with new screens, artwork and more

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
May 9, 2009

Exclusive Country Clubs
A lush golf course in the desert? Is it a mirage? No, it's a byproduct of sensible water usage so that the well-heeled can hit the links at the exclusive Los Santos Country Club. Come rub shoulders and tee off with the privileged and pompous.

Local Artisans
Visit one of our local tattoo parlors like Ink Inc or Blazing Tattoo and let one of the talented and highly-trained artists help you make a decision that will last forever.

Serenity & Wellness
Whether it’s the Downward Dog pose or the more advanced Dropping Fire Log, there are many fulfilling and compromising positions you can contort yourself into with the help of an expert like Master Private Yoga Instructor, Fabien LaRouche.

Sources:

http://www.rockstargames.com/V/
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...e-exclusive-country-clubs-local-artisans.html
http://www.rockstargames.com/V/downloads

kanuuna

May 25, 2013
Can't wait to play a mission where you crash that golf club. All of this looks lovely.

Jun 4, 2009
Western Hemisphere
I had a dream that I played this. It was fun but jaggy as hell, like Rockstar squeezed every last drop out of these consoles. I can't remember ever dreaming about a game before, maybe this is a good thing.

nrvalleytime

Feb 20, 2013
I want to set fire to that vineyard - man alive. Game look's amazing.

Going to be interesting to be see what kind of mayhem happens.

Pharaoh 117

Jan 1, 2013
Less than a month to do everything I gotta do. After that I will have no life anymore (for a few weeks).

The Albatross

Apr 15, 2010
my god. this is glorious.

Also INB4:

"THIS IS DEFINITELY NEXTGEN PC BULLSHOTS"

followed up by

"UG THE IQ IN THIS IS HORRIBLE"

antitrop

Feb 19, 2011
Colorado Springs, CO
twitter.com
my god. this is glorious.

Also INB4:

"THIS IS DEFINITELY NEXTGEN PC BULLSHOTS"

followed up by

"UG THE IQ IN THIS IS HORRIBLE"
Well, that's because it's both.

They're clearly heavily antialiased and motion blurred in a way you won't see on the consoles, but then they're compressed down to 720p anyway, so they still look like shit.

But that still looks better than what you'll be seeing on 360/PS3, anyway. But not as good as what you'll see on PC.

sytadel

Aug 12, 2007
Once the intro is over I don't know what I'm going to do first.
A nice relaxing game of golf for me. Then proceed to the golf clubhouse car park, steal the nicest ride available and drive on up to the Vinewood sign to take in a sunset.

sunnz

Jan 30, 2013
oh man, fucking Rockstar LOL.

The scale and variety of environments alone make this a contender of GOTY to me ( and the detail of each environment, just amazing)
Glad to see the humour too.

Just a few more days, just a few more days, just a FEW MORE DAYSSS.

abundant

Apr 22, 2009
I'm just going to drive and explore for days. I literally don't think I'll touch the story quests for a good week (unless they're stopping me from accessing stuff).
The only thing they're locking you out of at the beginning is switching between characters.

Mr. F

Banned
Jun 4, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Looks amazing, can't wait to drive around aimlessly. Also is it just me, or do the main 3 protagonists look a bit more stylized than all the other characters/NPCs shown?