• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gta V on ps4 13th june 2014, listed on czech store mistake or real?

Metalmarc

Spotted on reddit just now

Link

http://www.supergamer.cz/grand-theft-auto-p-225843.html

Edit also listed for xbone and pc

image.jpg

image.jpg

CHC

Why would this one obscure Czech said have the right release date? Obviously this is just speculation like all of the other dates so far. The game will come out for new consoles and PC, probably around that time, but exact dates are pointless right now.

grkazan12

For the love of god Rockstar, please just announce this already. A PS4 and One version would be cool, but the graphical fidelity and plethora mods of the PC will propel the game to a whole other level.

Jedi2016

Well, we know the PC version is inevitable, but I'm not yet convinced of a next-gen version. I can understand them not wanting to cut into their early sales numbers by announcing for next-gen, but those days are past, I think they would have said something by now.

I put a lot of time into that game, and I'm not sure if I want do so again. So it might depends on what kind of upgrade path they have, and whether you can port your saves over (which seems possible, since the game's already linked to their website).

Cabal

I'm nearly certain this will happen, especially after Rockstar starts releasing expansions. That said, this kind of thing is usually fake or a mistake. I don't think they will release just the base game, I think it'll be like a GOTY or complete edition. I guess we'll see but I would get your hopes up for info any time soon.

KORNdoggy

I'm not sure if I'd buy the game again for full price.

Me either. I enjoyed it, but it didn't wow me like it did others. Just sort of came and went. Been shelved since. Would need to be a budget level price or maybe a £10 upgrade using the PS3 version?

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I like how everybody knows that this is coming out on PC/next-gen already. Rockstar...Just admit it.

Cabal

I'm not sure if I'd buy the game again for full price.

I feel kind of the same. It was amazing in scope, but I found myself not having very much fun. I stopped playing a bit over halfway through and haven't come back since. I may try to get Into it again, but I'll have to either clear up some of my backlog, or be out of games to play to double dip in this case.

It's crazy to even type that because I was so hyped for this game in September...

pswii60

They'd be crazy not to release it on PS4/XB1. Especially given the first year drought.

If TR:DE sells well then I'd imagine we'll see plenty more last-gen up-ports this year too. TLOU please Sony :)

Dug

Banned
I would probably buy this at full price. Improve the framerate, clean up the graphics a bit, and up the amount of players in multiplayer and I will probably buy it.

lefantome

Please make it happen, I'm not playing the game on 360 anymore because I want to get the 100% on a platform with a decente image quality.

Aliasing and 720p are ruining my eyes

Fruitster

Too many hoaxes lately, so I'll wait until Rockstar themselves verify things before getting hyped. Goes without saying though, I hope PS4, X1 and PC get GTA5 sooner rather than later (or never).

Matt99J

Banned
They've either 'shopped the boxart themselves (which is unlikely as so many fake boxarts already exist, the effort would be unnecessary) or it's real.
Still, I'm going to say fake. Not worth getting my hopes up.

Top Bottom