GTA V PC |OT| Benny Hill Sped Up Fake Gamey Edition

Sep 12, 2013
Dat thread title. So good.

I've bought GTA V 3 times now, but always stopped a few hours in. I kept convincing myself to wait for the PC release. So hyped to play this in 4K 60FPS.

Sep 13, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
Looking forward to see how my PC handles this!
Going to stick to SP for now though, because I still have some work to do on my PS4 character before I transfer over. Plus I want to avoid all the weird transfer bugs that happened when the next gen versions came out.

Apr 18, 2013
I probably wouldn't be able to play proper until I finished with Pillars, but will boot it up and post performance impressions from my rig. :)

Exciting times are ahead!

Dec 1, 2013
I just learned that you could import any console character to PC. I've hadGTAV bundled with my PS4 since November and was holding off on playing it because I thought importing was only allowed within the same console family... Wow I really missed out.

Dec 22, 2014
Damn dude nice music. It's looking like a study all nighter so this might actually be just the thing.

If that's your work, nice going, and great logo to boot. I was almost fooled into thinking it was cut content.
Haha, I wish it was my work. Dude did a great job, though. Definitely going to be making it my Self.FM though. If you check his channel or the related videos there's a part 2 that's even longer :)