• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V: Story Mode |OT| Aw shit, here we go again, again, once more.

Sounds like another "it looks worse in 60fps so it's no good"
Had a scan over it. They love the 60FPS but they wondering why it took a while new client download and why the older version couldn't just be unlocked frame rate instead of what was given.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Sounds like another "it looks worse in 60fps so it's no good"
that's the whole feel behind the console graphics modes.
If you can't do it without other mode looking like shit, don't do it. Focus on one proper mode.
There only difference in tis case could just be resolution. With ok reconstruction, resolution can be the only difference between 30 and 60fps modes.
Nobody wants to see all the graphical effects in 30fps mode and then game looking worse in 60fps.
If it was just lower res than fidelity mode, it would be so much easier to accept and a fair trade for 60fps

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
FNCf-peXMAMH1Lg-scaled.jpg

FNCf-NUWUAEKKto-scaled.jpg
Not bad, what about the framerate?

OP info says "up to 60 fps", which is a warning sign to me as its not steady 60 fps.

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
Yeah, last time I played it was the PS4 rerelease, so almost 8 years ago, and playing it again now almost feels fresh despite having an overall idea of where the plot is going. It still holds up ridiculously well against other open world games.

While I think RDR2 is probably the better open world in terms of detail, this has just a more fun tongue-in-cheek attitude that can keep a smile plastered to my face in a way RDR2 just can’t since it’s considerably more straight faced in terms of it’s characters and plot (not that that’s bad, it’s just takes a different tone and is more ‘drama’ than ‘fun’)
Yeah RDR2 is better. But its kinda sad that GTA5 feels and plays as good or better then other modern games.
Just goes to show innovation and improvements have been pretty stagnant in the open world genre.

Synless

So…. Did they censor it like commented on during the reveal trailer (Example being the Debra’s a bitch on the wall)? Or was that all bullshit?

Top Bottom