• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[GTAV] New Content for GTA Online feat Dr Dre and Franklin's story post story mode

Kokoloko85

Cosign...so many play modes several are hilarious. don't get the hate

Its because we want a GTA sequel. With Story.
And fans blame GTA online because it makes ridiculous amount of money where it has made Rockstar release less and less games and be the way they currently are

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
And fans blame GTA online because it makes ridiculous amount of money where it has made Rockstar release less and less games and be the way they currently are
If that's the reason then people should hate on Rockstar. The actual company, not the product.

Marvel14

Banned
Also a sequel may not be as good. RDR2 is crap compared to RDR1 and a huge letdown for me. If you spend years shitting on GTA V and GTA VI is crap then all you've gained is a load of past and future shit!

Superwave

Banned
Fucking celebs appearing as their selves? Jump the shark shit feels like like new age Simpsons or something.

As if the target audience know Dre for anything other than those shoddy headphones... wack.

Cosign...so many play modes several are hilarious. don't get the hate
Mainly the loading times and instability for me.
Tried it around the launch of the online mode a couple of times and it was just a terrible experience.

Personally I'm more interested in Single player experiences so each time R* announce some new stuff on GTA:O my dream of GTA6 looks further away.

Filldo

Mainly the loading times and instability for me.
Tried it around the launch of the online mode a couple of times and it was just a terrible experience.

Personally I'm more interested in Single player experiences so each time R* announce some new stuff on GTA:O my dream of GTA6 looks further away.
It’s been updated quite a bit since launch. Most of the new content can be played in private games and done solo. It’s all got videos like single player experience and load times have been dramatically improved thanks to a hacker who discovered a smarter way to load all the files. The last heist is some of my favorite content and pays out a million dollars per run. Can be done solo and stealth, opening up all kinds of things for purchase that seemed impossible to buy in the past due to needing other people to grind with you. They have said going forward all content will have a single player component because a lot of players are like us and just want to play the game alone, not in a lobby full of kids trying to kill you every five seconds.

Kerotan

It only took a decade for post launch story dlc.

fucking hell.
There's loads of online story dlc that involved characters from the single player. Lester has missions and is heavily involved with every heist.

Lamer has plenty of dlc. Trevor in the series A funding heist.

Martin madrazo. Michael's kids are in lots of stuff. The list goes on.

Top Bottom