• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTAV - Spring 2013, Xbox 360/PS3. Trailer #2 hits on Nov. 14th

Pre order starts on the 5th.
Right, letter uses past tense in reference to the trailer and future tense in regard to pre-order so it seemed to indicate the trailer being out before pre-orders start.

Could see it being tomorrow and hype carrying through to next Thurs.

2 weeks of all GTA.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Letter is real. Trailer 2 incoming.

MeRIa.jpg

Holy shit EXTREMELY limited? I best be camping outside now.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
I think they would count down to a trailer.

Countdown starting today ending on monday would be my guess.

Yeah for the letters to make sense it presumably has to be Friday or Monday, unless it's during a sports event on the weekend.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Yes, all port discussion or drive-by statements about how much you hate PS3/Xbox 360/consoles will get you whacked and/or deleted in the trailer thread.

There will be a giant glowing warning at the top of the thread when I get there, but that's a courtesy, and does not excuse the behavior in its absence.

gosox333

I think it'd make more sense for them to get the trailer out before the weekend, have that time to build up whatever preorder hype there is, and then open the floodgates at the retailers on Monday the 5th.

I'm guessing tomorrow we get it. Maybe a countdown sometime today?

bud23

I don't mind posting this in every thread until it happens: The next trailer will be at the VGAs.

I don't mind posting this in every thread until it happens: The next trailer will be before the preview on GI,I mean the next week.

I predict you're gonna be really disappointed next week. Geoff Keighley wasn't at Rockstar to say "Hi" and most of the games revealed on GI's cover don't have have gameplay released for a while after. The history and evidence are stacked against you and anyone who's hoping for a trailer before the VGAs.

Inorigo,seems like I beat the history;)

Rockstar NYC is not working normally today,I´m with a countdown starting tomorrow ending on monday .

gosox333

Ahh, forgot about the hurricane.

I know North is based in Scotland, but does their website team/marketing run out of NY? Too bad if true, not that that's anywhere near the biggest of the problems concerning the storm.

GlamFM

Banned
No.. Its just an interesting thread to follow. And instead of wating for people to reupload pictures here, they can se it straight away there.

Actually I posted the pictures over there and took most of them from here.

Dabanton

All the hard work on R* learning how to improve their engine that they've put into GTA:IV,RDR,Max Payne 3 and of course LA Noire (not an 'official' R* game but they put a lot of work into that as well)

All of that looks like it's been poured into this. And from what I'm seeing it looks glorious.

Aguirre

All the hard work on R* learning how to improve their engine that they've put into GTA:IV,RDR,Max Payne 3 and of course LA Noire (not an 'official' R* game but they put a lot of work into that as well)

All of that looks like it's been poured into this. And from what I'm seeing it looks glorious.

lets hope its not as serious as max payne 3 and more like gay tony

Top Bottom