• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTTV E3 June 2: 10+ Reveals (Uncharted 3 Co-Op, Soul Calibur V, TR, SSX, Dark Souls)

Another screenshot of the upcoming Tomb Raider CG trailer.

2uppthd.jpg

Yes, it's a fucking screenshot of the trailer.

El-Suave

A bit of topic, but I hate the term "reveal" in this context - in my opinion that would imply some journalistic effort or achievement. These are announcements.

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
Larson Conway said:

2uppthd.jpg

Holy shit, wow. I am glad is giving a lot of treatment to this, like they have with Deus Ex. Ian lLivingstone is the man!

Uncharted 3 co-op can't wait.

Meh on CG trailer, in-game graphics from the mag doesn't look too hot.

Soul Calibur needs a revamp srsly.

SykoTech

Not too excited as most will probably be CG. I remember the pretty cool Force Unleashed II one and others last year. Still a nice treat though. Hopefully Skyward Sword will look hype-worthy this time.

zlatko

Banned
Dedication Through Light said:
I hope all these traielrs and such are put online immediately after they air that evening or something (Friday, maybe?)

Ho ho ! Prepare to be pumped and disappointed. Odds are they'll be up quickly, but they will get bombarded so the actual video links won't work. GT has been doing a lot of changes over the last few weeks to their site too, so this will be a good stress test for them for E3 week where their traffic probably is 5X the normal size.

xion4360

Dedication Through Light said:
I hope all these traielrs and such are put online immediately after they air that evening or something (Friday, maybe?)

They say Thursday evening but its really Friday Morning. So sure on Friday all those trailers should be on the site

Grisby

brandonh83 said:
No matter how impressive the CG is in a CG trailer...

It's still a CG trailer.

I agree but I've already seen shots of what the game looks like. I see this trailer as an extra, kind of something to add to the experience.

daffy

Banned
GT Vespene said:
The new Tomb Raider CG trailer is probably the best CG I've ever seen for a game.
Fuck. I need it inside me.

edit:
Kyaw said:
I'm guessing that Tomb Raider is also coming out on PC?
Yes. No reason to assume otherwise at the moment.

Kyaw

Discotheque said:
Yeah a pc version seems most likely.

And damn can't wait to watch the trailer.

Sweet!

CG looks good from that screenshot. But it's still a CG trailer... >.>

But.. HYPE GET!

Larson Conway said:

http://i55.tinypic.com/2uppthd.jpg[/IMG]

I googled Sisters of Artemis and it looks like there's been a lot of analysis of that frame on Tomb Raider forums, heh.
The coordinates point to somewhere inside The Dragon's Triangle/Devil's Sea south of Japan. Explains the shipwrecks!

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Larson Conway said:

http://i55.tinypic.com/2uppthd.jpg[/MG]

Yes, it's a fucking screenshot of the trailer.[/QUOTE]
I think I'm going to cry of happiness with this trailer.

Tomb Raider and Uncharted on the same hour. GTTV you've really done it this time!

daffy

Banned
Discotheque said:
I just want to hear Lara's new voice. (I'm assuming they went with somebody new since it's a reboot)
Yeah they did. I forgot all about the new voice reveal. I guess I thought it would be a silent trailer or something

DieH@rd

Banned
I really hope that Square will soon release directfeed footage of that trailer. They did the same with Deus Ex.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Visual Works just does a lot better when it comes to realistic settings. See the latest FF Versus XIII PV:

vs1.jpg

vs2.jpg

Top Bottom