• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guard with huge, stinky penis found guilty of abusing inmates

Bullet Club

Guard with huge, stinky penis found guilty of abusing inmates

sqeXPt4.jpg

Now he’s facing a long, hard stretch behind bars.

A Brooklyn jail guard was found guilty of sexually abusing female inmates Monday — after the victims gave matching accounts of his giant, stinky penis.

A jury found correction officer Lt. Eugenio Perez guilty on 23 counts for forcing four women at the Metropolitan Detention Center to perform oral sex on him and propositioning a fifth. He faces life behind bars.

The 47-year-old, who bragged to the victims that his nickname is “caballo” — or “horse” in Spanish — pouted and teared up after the verdict was announced, while his wife and family members sobbed.

Perez previously sat stoically through his nearly two-week trial, as visibly uncomfortable jurors endured graphic testimony from victims about his huge, hook-shaped, uncircumcised, putrid pecker.

“He wasn’t circumcised. It was big, and it was like a hook … It was humongous and it curved,” one 38-year-old told the court.

“If it didn’t stink I would have been all over that s–t.”

One 50-year-old former inmate described it as so big that she “wanted to throw up.”

“It had a smell like he didn’t wash or take a shower … it was a really strong smell,” she testified through a translator.

The feds were able to corroborate the women’s stories by getting a warrant for photos of his distinctive junk — which were shown to the jurors.

“There is no reason why any of the victims should know anything about his penis. They all remember things about his penis,” Assistant US Attorney Taryn Merkl said in her closing statement.

“How would we know these very personal and intimate details if they weren’t forced to live through it?”

The jurors also heard of Perez’s pattern of bringing the women to a secluded area of the Sunset Park facility and then pulling out his pecker, ordering them to perform oral sex and telling them to stay quiet.

A fellow lieutenant, Carlos Richard Martinez, was convicted in January of raping an inmate, and another MDC guard, Armando Moronta, pleaded guilty in November to sexually abusing inmates and smuggling drugs into the facility.

Source: NYPost

*Nightwing

The fact a bigger and badder and stinkier man is most likely also going to be an inmate with him and take him to secluded areas to do the same/worse to him in prison makes me love irony. But alas he will probably serve all his time in solitary since he was a prison guard

Banned
"pouted and teared up after the verdict was announced, while his wife and family members sobbed."

How stupid you have to be? Now you're locked up for life with a bunch of peckers

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
I feel sorry for his wife and kids...and of course those poor women who were forced to sample his nasty...andouillette. :lollipop-medical:

MalcomseX

Banned
"Ordering them to perform oral sex and telling them to stay quiet."

You'd assume these women were taught by their parents to not talk with their mouths fool.

TacosNSalsa

jason10mm

Gold Member
Now I wonder if they had a cock line-up for these ladies to pick him out or at least a big book of dick pics. I want to see this on the next Law and Order:SVU :p

JimiNutz

Banned
So would we rather:

A huge (10 inches+) stinky penis that you simply cannot clean the stink off

Or

A small (under 5 inch) cock that remains clean and stink free no matter what you stick it in?

Bullet Club

Or

A small (under 5 inch) cock that remains clean and stink free no matter what you stick it in?
Additional info: with the 10+ incher you look like Ron Jeremy and with the minus 5 incher you look like your choice of either Bieber, a Hemsworth or Emma Roberts.

Last edited:

lil puff

So would we rather:

Or

No brainer.

Cuz if it stinks no matter what, that will interfere in all activities. Imagine the pool, beach, or on subway during 100 degree weather.

Meanwhile, I can always go on the internet and lie about my 5 inch wee wee.

cryptoadam

Banned
It wasn't that big, girls are notorious for not being able to measure things, probably 4 inch at most, for sure not a GAFER. LOL.

Should of identified as a women and then called them all TERFS, he would probably won a huge settlement.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Every time I see this thread I’ve been reading the title as “Girl” instead of “Guard”

demigod

Well that's what happens when you have foreskin. My wife says mine stinks too. Speaking of which, how do you guys wash yours? Sometimes the soap gets into my peehole and it burns like hell.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Well that's what happens when you have foreskin. My wife says mine stinks too. Speaking of which, how do you guys wash yours? Sometimes the soap gets into my peehole and it burns like hell.
But does she like the stink?

I don’t have a foreskin so I don’t have an answer to your question

Is that what you got, bro? Cause that’s gross as fuck. Then again, my penis is tiny, so it might just be penis envy. :pie_thinking:

It’s basically true except for the Mole and hair part. Basically.

No need to be envious, at least you aren’t named stinky “horse” by the ladies.

Ar¢tos

Fragrance free wet wipes solve that issue easily, the good ones leave no flavor and are quite affordable.
I think this is more than hygiene issue, there are man that believe that having a dirty/smelly dick is more "manly". I have met a few jerks like that, and they got nothing from me because of that and their attitude.

lock2k

Banned
Fragrance free wet wipes solve that issue easily, the good ones leave no flavor and are quite affordable.
I think this is more than hygiene issue, there are man that believe that having a dirty/smelly dick is more "manly". I have met a few jerks like that, and they got nothing from me because of that and their attitude.
Seriously? Some people are truly disgusting.

Top Bottom