• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guard with huge, stinky penis found guilty of abusing inmates

Dontero

Banned
Fragrance free wet wipes solve that issue easily, the good ones leave no flavor and are quite affordable.
I think this is more than hygiene issue, there are man that believe that having a dirty/smelly dick is more "manly". I have met a few jerks like that, and they got nothing from me because of that and their attitude.

wut ? Probably same ones that bathe every two weeks instead of daily.

segasonic

“He wasn’t circumcised. It was big, and it was like a hook…It was humongous and it curved,” the 38-year-old told the court.
“If it didn’t stink I would have been all over that s–t.”
Classy...

Bullet Club

It might surprise you , but there is actually demand for that. I knew a guy that only fell attracted to guys with bad BO.
Some women like it stinky too.

New Jack used to talk in his shoot interviews about Terri Runnels not wanting him to wash his taint region because she liked it when the stank built up down there.

lil puff

Soap does help, but the snip makes a difference

Even after showers there's a smell those who've sampled both styles can detect

But there's always somebody who will enjoy the stinky-kinda-slinky-dinkies, to each their own
I had a friend who said she liked the smell of her BF's stink croutch after he got out the shower.

I was like...

However, I know from experience, from playing football and having siblings in sports that there is still a smell. I hated when my brother wore my clothes. I would come to school stinking.

I take a shower every day, so I hope my dick doesn’t stink. It’s not like any girls are going to get anywhere near it, though, so how would I really know if it did or not?

Dontero

Banned
I take a shower every day, so I hope my dick doesn’t stink. It’s not like any girls are going to get anywhere near it, though, so how would I really know if it did or not?

Try to go full commando and see reactions.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
You still haven’t smelled your own dick? It must be really innocent and pure because I can smell mine just by touching it and bringing my finger to my nose if it’s late in the day. I don’t even have to do that if I go a couple days without getting washed.

You still haven’t smelled your own dick? It must be really innocent and pure because I can smell mine just by touching it and bringing my finger to my nose if it’s late in the day. I don’t even have to do that if I go a couple days without getting washed.

I’ve smelled it before, but it disturbs me that you’re randomly touching yours during the day.

Dozens of size and stink posts later and, outside the OP, not a single mention of the fact that it's "hook" shaped.

Fucking HOOK shaped?!

Last edited:

MetalAlien

Banned
Or you could just wash your dick when you take a shower each day. That works too.

No need to mutilate your penis.
giphy.gif

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I'm interested to know what experience you had in the mdc
Zero. But I know that for people serving less than 8 months or so don't go to prison. But then again you said cadre (isn't that working withing an area?) so I'm actually confused here. Did you to jail or prison?

Winter John

Zero. But I know that for people serving less than 8 months or so don't go to prison. But then again you said cadre (isn't that working withing an area?) so I'm actually confused here. Did you to jail or prison?

So you don't have any experience inside the mdc but somehow your an expert on the differences between what goes on in there and in other prisons. :messenger_grinning_squinting:

The cadre is a unit. It's where they put you if your not considered a threat and behaved yourself in holding. It's mostly short timers like I was who get put up there. I got put on maintenance which was a good deal as it meant I got to go outside sometimes. You can call it a jail or a prison. It's a Fed prison but folk call it jail. Sorry if that's confusing for you but I didn't spend my time in there worrying about the proper terminology for the place

Top Bottom