• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guerrilla Games begins mass hiring for new title.

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
Quantum Break? Interesting.

To me they're similar. QB was so immersive and it drowned you in the end of the world feeling of impending doom and desolation. A lot of the back story in QB was revealed through e-mails and HZD has the same deep immersion with that same sad end of the world feeling as told through Data Pads, holograms and videos, especially those several apocashits data pads from a son to his mother as the world was ending.

I played HZD directly after QB. QB was too damn short, I wanted it to go on forever so I was really glad to play a game that reminded me of, gave me the same vibe and that I liked as much as QB.

UnNamed

Banned
They said in some videos time ago that Killzone franchise was never a huge success despite their efforts, while Horizon was very well received in its first iteration, so it is unlikely to see a new title in the future.

Moogle11

Banned
Hell yes. HZD was my favorite new IP this gen.

Mine as well. And is 2nd on my current game of the generation list behind God of War. A sequel to either of those as a next gene exclusive is pretty much the only thing (barring some crazy surprise) that will get me to early adopt a PS5. I'm wary after the PS4 and Xbox One were pretty damn barren in terms of exclusives I cared for the first year to 18 months or so.

Top Bottom