• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guerrilla Games begins mass hiring for new title.

DanielsM

Banned
Lets just say for the sake of argument, how long before we see another Killzone? See we already have an answer, right here right now would gamers buy a new Killzone? Killzone is now the third wheel to Horizon and GG's other projects. This is about SONY's and GG's next AAA shooter, adventure game and keep the AAA production flowing.

Well, I think you have two things in your post.

1. Are they working on it?
2. Should they be working it?

#1 whatever title they were working in late 2016 is probably the one you'll see first, my guess Killzone, we'll see.
#2 that's more of an opinion, Sony has moved from genre to genre... not every game has to be for every gamer.... you think they make a ton of money funding Journey?

Either way the decision was to grow GG, which means they will probably be working on 2 franchises at one time. If GG wants to work on Killzone, I say go for it, maybe they move it third person even? So, its either Killzone or some other franchise.

Personally, I would love for Sony to expand Days Gone, that fucking game can go in just about any direction.... more money to Bend, imo.

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Lets just say for the sake of argument, how long before we see another Killzone? See we already have an answer, right here right now would gamers buy a new Killzone? Killzone is now the third wheel to Horizon and GG's other projects. This is about SONY's and GG's next AAA shooter, adventure game and keep the AAA production flowing.
Yeah, obviously Killzone is dead and GG handled it's death with grace.

Pimpbaa

Horizon was the first good game (great even) that Guerrilla made. Them making another Killzone game would be a horrible waste of time and money especially considering how popular Horizon was and having far more fans as a result. Plus I doubt Sony would be pleased at Guerrilla wanting to make another game in a far less popular series (and one that makes far less money as a result). I mean it's fine if you are a fan of the Killzone series, but it's obvious that it's going to be on the backburner for a long while. Especially considering the ending of Horizon, where it was clear that Guerrilla wants to keep this series going.

DanielsM

Banned
Horizon was the first good game (great even) that Guerrilla made. Them making another Killzone game would be a horrible waste of time and money especially considering how popular Horizon was and having far more fans as a result. Plus I doubt Sony would be pleased at Guerrilla wanting to make another game in a far less popular series (and one that makes far less money as a result). I mean it's fine if you are a fan of the Killzone series, but it's obvious that it's going to be on the backburner for a long while. Especially considering the ending of Horizon, where it was clear that Guerrilla wants to keep this series going.

Most of the rumors of Killzone were even before Horizon was even released. They were growing the studio to work on two games at once. (see article already posted)

They are 2-3 years in on the next project, most probably KZ, and probably not far behind with HZD2.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Horizon has sold over 10 million copies. A sequel is inevitable.

It may not be what they're currently working on, but it will get one. They'd be dumb not to focus on it though given those huge sales. It would be a killer game to have in the PS5s first year or two.

It could also be both, Horizon came out over 2 years ago (and closing in on that for the DLC). If they jumped right into developing the sequel it could be pretty far along and they could be hiring to start ground work Killzone or something else while the main team is finishing up the Horizon sequel.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pimpbaa

Most of the rumors of Killzone were even before Horizon was even released.

Yes but they didn't know then the success that Horizon would be. Do you think they would have continued work on it when they found out that that their new series is far more popular? It really doesn't make any sense at this time for them to go back to Killzone. They are risking making far less money and pissing off fans that want a follow up to Horizon.

joe_zazen

I second this. Horizon was the most overrated game of the gen. I appreciated the the snappiness of the combat and enemy design but movement, map layout and pretty much everything else about it felt archaic.

The tomb raider/uncharted/prince if persia styled on-rails platforming was trash. Complete trash. The movement was too clunky.

Someone went out and painted all these ledges yellow... lol

And the comparison’s to botw were so fanboyish...one is go anywhere, do anything...the other was like only step on the yellow rocks (did they paint snow yellow too? Never got that far.). Audiolog lore dumps, main character whose motivation made no sense, bad melee combat, junky rpg systems, etc...i guess robot dinosaurs was enough to sell that game.

DanielsM

Banned
Yes but they didn't know then the success that Horizon would be. Do you think they would have continued work on it when they found out that that their new series is far more popular? It really doesn't make any sense at this time for them to go back to Killzone. They are risking making far less money and pissing off fans that want a follow up to Horizon.

Yes. You can't just have 200-300 people sitting on their ass i.e. schedule. Most of this is scheduled months if not years in advance, although not impossible.... very unlikely. So, lets say on May 1st 2017, they find out HZD did 3-5m in sales, so, you just scrap 6-18 months of work? And what are the 200-300 people that you have employed going to work on May 2nd.... none of the concepts or preproduction is done? (assuming they weren't already working on HZD2)

The risk would be not having a scheduling and shitting away work i.e. money, that's usually for desperation measures - meaning the studio doesn't like what they are working on or lack funding. The smart thing would be to increase head count move concept/pre-production on HZD2, continue on with the existing product.... so people have something to work on. Sounds like they are going to more of a 2 project approach anyway.... so they are working on both right now.

If the studio likes Killzone... its all immaterial as to what we think anyway. A good portion of their jobs have been in the MP/networking arena as well, so.... (not saying they couldn't add MP to HZD)

To be honest, Horizon to me needs a ton of work... fighting dinosaurs is cool but the rest was kind of mehh to me, especially after playing Days Gone.

That's the sound of Killzone down below.

Last edited:
Never understood the hate boner people have for killzone? kz2 and 3 were fucking amazing. shadow fall was medicore because most of GG was on horizon. and shadowfall was under a 1.5 year dev cycle. Not the same amount of resource and time put in as kz2 and 3.

a killzone on ps5 with all the new tech, desktop class cpu and ssd would be fucking killer.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Yes. You can't just have 200-300 people sitting on their ass i.e. schedule. Most of this is scheduled months if not years in advance, although not impossible.... very unlikely. So, lets say on May 1st 2017, they find out HZD did 3-5m in sales, so, you just scrap 6-18 months of work? And what are the 200-300 people that you have employed going to work on May 2nd.... none of the concepts or preproduction is done? (assuming they weren't already working on HZD2)

The risk would be not having a scheduling and shitting away work i.e. money, that's usually for desperation measures - meaning the studio doesn't like what they are working on or lack funding.

They set up the ending for a sequel without knowing it would sell so well. Thus they may have started in in the sequel right away.

Also, don’t forget that they kept working on a big DLC so by the time that was out they’d have already know the game was a hit.

I just get the impression that they were sick of making Killzone and that Sony stopped caring about having a Halo killer and realized their niche is cinematic third person games. CoD, Battlefield, and other big third party shooters cover that market now that they got more of that base compared to last gen.

Pimpbaa

Yes. You can't just have 200-300 people sitting on their ass i.e. schedule. Most of this is scheduled months if not years in advance, although not impossible.... very unlikely.

The risk would be not having a scheduling and shitting away work, that's usually for desperation measures - meaning the studio doesn't like what they are working on or lack funding.

I never said they were sitting on their ass. I meant that they probably shifted their work to a Horizon sequel (after Horizon became a massive success) and put whatever work they had done on the next Killzone on the backburner. It happens all the time in game development, shifting focus to a new title and putting whatever they were working on on hold.

DanielsM

Banned
They set up the ending for a sequel without knowing it would sell so well. Thus they may have started in in the sequel right away.

Also, don’t forget that they kept working on a big DLC so by the time that was out they’d have already know the game was a hit.

I just get the impression that they were sick of making Killzone and that Sony stopped caring about having a Halo killer and realized their niche is cinematic third person games. CoD, Battlefield, and other big third party shooters cover that market now that they got more of that base compared to last gen.

If they were working on HZD2 in late 2016, than they probably were working on that first, but it doesn't sound like it... most of the rumors of KZ were even before HZD was released. The HZD documentaries show they want to created a new IP but the articles I posted show they really like Killzone.

I never said they were sitting on their ass. I meant that they probably shifted their work to a Horizon sequel (after Horizon became a massive success) and put whatever work they had done on the next Killzone on the backburner. It happens all the time in game development, shifting focus to a new title and putting whatever they were working on on hold.

Well, probably by the time HZD was released the preproduction was probably mostly done for what was next. There still isn't anything for most of the groups to work on anything because they wouldn't even know what it is.... concept, preproduction come before production.

You want them to build the house without the plans, or even to know what the house is.

The good news is, I doubt HZD2 is that far behind i.e. increase head count. To be honest, I think they have a ton of work to do on HZD... it was lacking in many areas, a good start but to me not great at all, just my take.

Last edited:

peronmls

My cousin and her husband got a job in the animation department of Guerrilla Games in the Netherlands. No clue what they are doing right now.

Pimpbaa

Well, probably by the time HZD was released the preproduction was probably mostly done for what was next.

There still isn't anything for most of the groups to work on anything because they wouldn't even know what it is.... concept, preproduction come before production.

You want them to build the house without the plans.

Then ending of Horizon showed they do very much have plans for the series. Plus you had the rather big DLC for the game, that was released in the same year. Also from wikipedia (i'm not sure of the validity of this) "Upon the completion of Killzone Shadow Fall in late 2013, the remainder of the staff began working on Horizon Zero Dawn. Guerrilla also cancelled another game to allow the entire team to focus on the development of Horizon." . What other game could they have been working on? Had to have been a Killzone title unless they were working on yet other original series.

Xenon

It's mostly Genre. Sony don't actually have any FPS games. They really don't need ANOTHER fucking third person adventure game.

A little genre diversity goes a long way.

Problem is the market is not there for AAA campaign FPS that don't start with Call or Battlefield. And both titles are carried by their MP. With the glut of free MP FPS & BR I just cant see KillZone pulling people away from whats already out there. Doom brought over the top action to the table and a huge IP recognition. Unless they really bring something new to the table like that, I don't see the point. Story and graphics just are not going to do it.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Problem is the market is not there for AAA campaign FPS that don't start with Call or Battlefield. And both titles are carried by their MP. With the glut of free MP FPS & BR I just cant see KillZone pulling people away from whats already out there. Doom brought over the top action to the table and a huge IP recognition. Unless they really bring something new to the table like that, I don't see the point. Story and graphics just are not going to do it.

Same. Xbox is different as Halo and Gears still have pretty large followings so they need to keep making those games. Killzone was never anywhere near the size of those fanbases at their peak, much less the CoD and Battlefronts of the world or the F2P shooters these days.

It's silly to go after that shooter market IMO. Focus on their strengths which are cinematic, story-driven games. The shooter part of the library is covered by the third party games. Hardware and software sales this generation seem to suggest that offering something different will get those people to buy your console for those unique games and play their CoDs, Fifa, Madden's, GTAs etc. there as well, vs. offering more shooters (Halo/Gears) as exclusives.

DanielsM

Banned
Then ending of Horizon showed they do very much have plans for the series. Plus you had the rather big DLC for the game, that was released in the same year. Also from wikipedia (i'm not sure of the validity of this) "Upon the completion of Killzone Shadow Fall in late 2013, the remainder of the staff began working on Horizon Zero Dawn. Guerrilla also cancelled another game to allow the entire team to focus on the development of Horizon." . What other game could they have been working on? Had to have been a Killzone title unless they were working on yet other original series.

If I remember correctly, they were doing preproduction on another game, which ended up getting scrapped... iirc it was another new IP. Obviously they weren't happy with it, I don't think it entered production as they were working on Killzone SF. Once you go in production and than scrap than that's huge money going out the door on a daily basis. Go watch the God of War doc, you see the devs were very worried that hundreds of people were sitting there with nothing to work on.

The shooter part of the library is covered by the third party games.

Glad nobody listens to you, Days Gone is pretty much my game of the cycle, and its a Sony shooter. I say let the devs work on what they want to work on, generally speaking, if they have a passion... than you let them fuel the fire.

Sony releases MAG, WarHawk, Killzone 2/3, Socom, Resistance1,2,3
Fan: Fuck you Sony, too many shooters
Sony releases Uncharted 1,2,3,4, the Last of Us, God of War, etc.
Fan: Fuck you Sony, too many third person adventure games
Sony releases Horizon Zero Day and Days Gone
Fan: Fuck you Sony, too many open world games
Sony releases LittleBigPlanet1,2,3, and Dreams
Fan: Fuck you Sony, too many creator type games
Sony releases Astro Bot, Farpoint, Blood&Truth, GT Sport, Until Dawn: Rush of Blood, etc.
Fan: Fuck you Sony, too many VR games

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Glad nobody listens to you, Days Gone is pretty much my game of the cycle, and its a Sony shooter.

I wasn't saying they shouldn't make any shooters, just that it shouldn't be something they focus on in a major way. Especially from a studio who's last shooter (Killzone Shadowfall) sucked, while their new IP sold over 10 million and reviewed very well.

Point being, shooters are dime a dozen and a game like Days Gone isn't going to sell many PS4s even if it's a game that sells well itself. Just like I like Gears and Halo, there was no way I was buying an Xbox One for them as there are a gazillion third party shooters out there and it's not one of my favorite genres (thankfully with PlayAnywhere PC covers those games). People similarly aren't going to run out and buy a PS5 in huge numbers because there's a new Killzone when there are so many other shooters. A new Horizon with even more mindblowing graphics, crazier dino robots and more combat options would be much more of a system seller IMO.

By all means, they should make some shooters as exclusives. But they should acknowledge that their cinematic, third party games selling 10 million plus copies are what are selling consoles and getting people mostly interested in CoD/Fifa/Madden/GTA/Assasin's Creed etc. to buy your console instead of an Xbox or gaming PC. It's greater overall library diversity for people only buying one platform and more appealing as a second platform for people with multiple ones when your exclusives are very different from the AAA multiplatform scene.

If I was someone mainly into shooters I'd stick with PC gaming. That gets you all the big mutliplatform ones, Halo and Gears (and maybe more) from Microsoft and PC exclusive shooters. If I was opposed to PC gaming as a shooter fan for some reason, I'd go with Xbox as they have Gears/Halo and the third party games. Sony seems to be aware of this and has done a good job of differentiating their first party library from the AAA third party scene and getting gamers to pick their console for those unique games AND the third party games available everywhere. It could somehow flip again as it flipped from PS2 to 360 (though PS3 caught up eventually) and back to Sony with PS4 for sure. But I think that's more likley to happen if they started making a bunch of shooters and GAAS instead of letting third parties mostly handle that and keep focusing on making their exclusives stand out from all other publishers games.

DanielsM

Banned
I wasn't saying they shouldn't make any shooters, just that it shouldn't be something they focus on in a major way. Especially from a studio who's last shooter (Killzone Shadowfall) sucked, while their new IP sold over 10 million and reviewed very well.

Point being, shooters are dime a dozen and a game like Days Gone isn't going to sell many PS4s even if it's a game that sells well itself. Just like I like Gears and Halo, there was no way I was buying an Xbox One for them as there are a gazillion third party shooters out there and it's not one of my favorite genres (thankfully with PlayAnywhere PC covers those games). People similarly aren't going to run out and buy a PS5 in huge numbers because there's a new Killzone when there are so many other shooters. A new Horizon with even more mindblowing graphics, crazier dino robots and more combat options would be much more of a system seller IMO.

By all means, they should make some shooters as exclusives. But they should acknowledge that their cinematic, third party games selling 10 million plus copies are what are selling consoles and getting people mostly interested in CoD/Fifa/Madden/GTA/Assasin's Creed etc. to buy your console instead of an Xbox or gaming PC. It's greater overall library diversity for people only buying one platform and more appealing as a second platform for people with multiple ones when your exclusives are very different from the AAA multiplatform scene.

If I was someone mainly into shooters I'd stick with PC gaming. That gets you all the big mutliplatform ones, Halo and Gears (and maybe more) from Microsoft and PC exclusive shooters. If I was opposed to PC gaming as a shooter fan for some reason, I'd go with Xbox as they have Gears/Halo and the third party games. Sony seems to be aware of this and has done a good job of differentiating their first party library from the AAA third party scene and getting gamers to pick their console for those unique games AND the third party games available everywhere. It could somehow flip again as it flipped from PS2 to 360 (though PS3 caught up eventually) and back to Sony with PS4 for sure. But I think that's more likley to happen if they started making a bunch of shooters and GAAS instead of letting third parties mostly handle that and keep focusing on making their exclusives stand out from all other publishers games.

Different people play and buy different things, not everyone wants the same game over and over. Spice of life. Days Gone is going to move a ton of units son, not every game has to selling 10m+ units but my guess is Days Gone is either going over 10m units or close, I would not be surprised if Days Gone is doing more than HZD, if not very close. So... .what you are saying is Sony should ditch all games unless it can sell 10m units? So... that basically eliminated Bloodborne2, like I said, glad nobody is listening to you.

So... basically.... if you were in charge my two favorite games this cycle i.e. Days Gone and Bloodborne (although third party contracted) would not be a thing. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Especially from a studio who's last shooter (Killzone Shadowfall) sucked

I thought the MP was great, maybe the best out there in the FPS arena, the campaign was kind of lifeless but looked graphically awesome even by today's standards. (but that is an opinion) If the developers want to make something, and they can get the sales... meaning enough to justify the costs. I mean its either Killzone or another IP, if they don't have a better idea than....

They can't and won't come out with a new Horizon ever 18-30 months, I personally have no issue with Killzone, it might not sell 10m units but so what.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
So... .what you are saying is Sony should ditch all games unless it can sell 10m units?

No. I'm saying keep focusing on mostly making games different than what the major AAA third party publishers are pumping out. That seems to have really worked well for them with catching up last gen and dominating this gen once their studios started pumping out great, cinematic, narrative-driven games at a steady clip.

The third party games are available everywhere but Nintendo (though they get some). Having a bunch of games similar to them doesn't help differentiate yourself from the competition like having unique games does. I was trying to make your spice of life point. Xbox is unappealing to many as it's exclusives don't seem to offer as much different from the third party AAAs.

Again, Sony absolutely should make games like Days Gone. They should also probably do another Killzone. I just wouldn't prioritize them at the expense of getting out more cinematic, narrative-driven games. In this case, don't do a Killzone at the expense of being able to have HZD 2 out sooner as I think that will sell a lot more consoles near launch than another dime-a-dozen FPS game. Expand Guerilla so they have the staff to do both, or acquire an FPS studio to make Killzone games.

Again, I agree variety is good--but not at the expense of not playing to your strengths. MS doubled down hard on that "dudebro" shooter crowd and it ended up hurting them in the long run as by the end of last gen they'd lost ground and haven't made it up (to be fair, the focus on Kinect hurt a lot as well the latter part of the 360 cycle). For console gamers who aren't die hard shooter fans there's little reason to get an Xbox vs. a Playstation as the latter gets all those big third party shooters and offers a lot more variety with the type of games Sony has put out vs. MS. This is a fact MS realizes hence buying Obsidian and others to attempt to diversify their exclusive library as a result. There's more "variety is the spice of life" on Sony that XBox due to their first party games being so different from the third party AAA offerings.

Sony shouldn't make the mistake of making too many of their games more like what big third parties are doing is all I'm saying. By all means make some shooters, just don't put off development a hugely successful differentiating game like a HZD sequel to do it. Put some of those profits into expanding them and doing both or buying a studio to do Killzone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pimpbaa

If I remember correctly, they were doing preproduction on another game, which ended up getting scrapped... iirc it was another new IP. Obviously they weren't happy with it, I don't think it entered production as they were working on Killzone SF. Once you go in production and than scrap than that's huge money going out the door on a daily basis. Go watch the God of War doc, you see the devs were very worried that hundreds of people were sitting there with nothing to work on.

Easier to scrap another series and eat the loss when you have a hit on your hands. But this is all just speculation, I could be right or you could be. I just really can't see them focusing most of their time on a Killzone title at this point in time.

Glad nobody listens to you, Days Gone is pretty much my game of the cycle, and its a Sony shooter. I say let the devs work on what they want to work on, generally speaking, if they have a passion... than you let them fuel the fire.

That game was ridiculously underrated. I love that game so much that I'm totally baffled by the hate. But that is a bit off topic so I won't say much more on that.

I'm well aware of how much is contracted out. I work in IT and a lot of my industry is contracted out too. It's infuriating and I am so grateful to be in a position that isn't contracted because I love where I am and fully intend on being here indefinitely. I have a lot of friends who are artists and are incredibly talented people who can't find roles after being laid off and what they really want is something stable, a place to call home. It's why we're seeing more and more indie games because they're wanting to do something other than look for a job.

On the other hand you have people like my dad who is an IT contractor who would absolutely hate to work at the same place for a long time just because he would get bored. Also, in his field at least, the pay is better and taxes can be lower for contractors (although he gets no employee benefits like a pension). So it depends on the person really

Mass Shift

Thoroughly enjoyed Horizon.

Killzone? In need of a reboot so they would have a better chance to build an enthused community around the franchise. Something the current series of KZ games lacks.

VertigoOA

Banned
I hope it’s an original ip.

There’s no room for Killzone. Third parties have the shooter, sci fi shooter, every kind of shooter and more .... covered than don’t ever could and ms hasn’t been able to since losing Bungie.

Horizon 2 is a GIVEN. At some point it’s coming. I just hope it’s not their next game. That could easily be a bigger mid gen title.

I never played killzone 1,2,3 and shadow fall. nor horizon zero dawn. what I've seen of it, i do want to try it. but seeing the opinions on killzone. makes me feel they are better off creating a new ip along side horizon.

Gamernyc78

Banned
Whatever these guys bring out is going to be insane eye candy, I can't wait. Killzone 2 had my fav mp ever and also loved the campaign. Horizon is my favorite open world game this gen. I really like Guerrillas work.

Gamernyc78

Banned
I never played killzone 1,2,3 and shadow fall. nor horizon zero dawn. what I've seen of it, i do want to try it. but seeing the opinions on killzone. makes me feel they are better off creating a new ip along side horizon.

Idk Killzone 2/3 were great imo. Shadow fall campaign was meh but the mp was also good. I think thy could revitalize the Killzone IP. I think if thy gave us a game playing as the Helghast and how thy viewed the war and changing things up a bit it would be a big hit.

Last edited:
On the other hand you have people like my dad who is an IT contractor who would absolutely hate to work at the same place for a long time just because he would get bored. Also, in his field at least, the pay is better and taxes can be lower for contractors (although he gets no employee benefits like a pension). So it depends on the person really
He can easily make loads of money working as an IT consultant. I know a few of those. They work for one company but they bounce between contracts.

Airbus Jr

Banned
tenor.gif

This is from PS4

PS5?😝

Last edited:

JimiNutz

Banned
I only briefly played KZ2 MP (and really enjoyed it) so I'm hoping for a return of the Killzone franchise so that I can spent some time with the series. I really like the art style of the Helghast and the KZ lore is actually pretty interesting.

In an ideal scenario I'd like to see a hash up of Warhawk and Killzone (so Warhawk gameplay with Killzone art style and lore - all it KillHawk? Hawkzone? lol)

Failing that (highly unlikely to happen I know) I wouldn't mind if Killzone tried something different and went third person. A tactical third person future warfare shooter with destructible environments could be awesome.

Poordevil

I am ready for HZD 2. The first was pretty good, marvelous in some ways, but it left me wanting in the nuts and bolts gameplay department. A lot of the gameplay grew samey and predictable ( I did use a variety of weapons and outfits) Another weakness for me was the RPG elements. They seemed simple and not very deep. But I think HZD was a good game for a brand new IP. I am hoping the next entry will be better, a solid improvement.

Killzone2 is the only one I loved.

KZ2 was bold and something different from what COD style shooters were doing. KZ3 and KZSF were watered down, generic and meh.

Horizon ZD I loved. But I think it was more the story than the gameplay that I really enjoyed. Because when the expansion came out I did not really dig it. It just felt like padding.

I rather they make a new IP. A Horizon prequel could be cool. But a HZD sequel would probably suck because all the mystery is gone.

ZywyPL

Banned
That's "kind of" late recruitment, considering we're getting PS5 just a year from now, so all the launch/early titles are already being played and tested, they're at pre-alpha stage at the very worst. Plus, given the nowadays development time of the games, those people's work will be released somewhere at a halfway, if not at the end of PS5 lifespan. But it's good to see one of Sony's
most technically talented studio expanding nevertheless.

That's good. But not as good as one of the best intros of all times. OF ALL TIMES:

They will know... Helhgan, belongs to the Helghast. Simply epic.

Mexen

That's "kind of" late recruitment, considering we're getting PS5 just a year from now, so all the launch/early titles are already being played and tested, they're at pre-alpha stage at the very worst. Plus, given the nowadays development time of the games, those people's work will be released somewhere at a halfway, if not at the end of PS5 lifespan. But it's good to see one of Sony's

That's good. But not as good as one of the best intros of all times. OF ALL TIMES:

I could listen to him talk all day. Hot damn, that's good.

bellome

After all this time this intro is still ringing up in my head..... :messenger_heart:

With the recent rumour of Killzone Online, I wonder if a new Killzone game will be a launch title for PS5, while they still work on Horizon 2, which I don't think will be a launch title (even though I would love it to be)

Top Bottom