• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

guerrilla games new ip "horizon" concept art leaked [Up2: Third artwork]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loofy

It's a MOBA. Calling it here first.
My sources tell me its a Monster Hunter game...

(I have no sources)
Eh, I don't like the concept art. The dino mech and the wild-looking hunters feels too far apart for it to make any sense. Guess, all that mattered was the cool factor.
Reminds me of..
XbCbmFv.jpg

Khezu

I like Dinosaurs, and they are weirdly under represented in video games.

So i'm on board with w/e this is.

DocSeuss

Cool, but let's hope that it's not as crash-prone or input-lag-heavy as Guerilla's other games.

Come to think of it, let's just hope this is a good game. Guerilla's track record of laggy, poorly-designed games with terribly-written stories and weird map design is pretty legendary.

I jumped into Shadowfall lately, and it's... probably their best game? It doesn't have the awful camera/lag/maps of the earlier games in the series (seriously, I've never died in previous Guerilla games feeling like it was my fault--it was almost always because the controls fought me every step of the way), but it's still got some lag issues and weirdly-designed maps.

Hasney

Damn, that looks so awesome. A pity I can't get hyped for it due to not enjoying any of the developers games, but I really hope it surprises me.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
IN SHINOBI WE TRUST! The new cboat!?

But yeah, pic looks amazing..i just hope its not some combination of F2P, online only, multiplayer MMO style whackjob people seem to want to continuously put out these days.

I thought KZ 2 and 3 were great technically speaking(although KZ1 obviously was too much for the PS2), they just need someone with direction leading it..and they hired the New Vegas Obsidian guy...

Derp

Looks interesting.

Not going to board the hype train though. It's a concept art, and IMO concept art has never been indicative of anything except someone's artistic skill.

ReaperXL7

-_- I hate these leaks because you know that Sony is not going to bother commenting and who the hell knows when we will see it.

If it's an RPG I hope it has a character creator.

So they pulled a bunch of nouns and adjectives out of a hat, put them together in a random order and decided to turn the result into a video game? Neat. Hopefully they didn't pull 2-3 gaming genres out of a hat to combine, too. It needs some sort of actual direction.

File under "looks awesome but use caution!"

Looks interesting.

Not going to board the hype train though. It's a concept art, and IMO concept art has never been indicative of anything except someone's artistic skill.

uhhh...what?

concept art embodies the vision of the devs, or what the devs strive for.

especially in this dynamic concept art and not a character still.

you are severely underestimating the role of concept artists.

Paertan

I do not know what this is... but I already know it is the greatest thing ever^^

Dino Riders! Best 80s cartoon! Same era as HeMan and Transformers.
Humans from space ride nice Dinosaurs and battle reptiles from space that control their Dinosaurs with devices on their head.

Enemy boss has a T-Rex. Good boss had Brachiosaurus.

Looks like a mix of time periods with the advanced robot dinosaurs then a character using a bow and another with a little hand shotgun. Count me in, lol.

E: And a guy with a spear too. Strange mix but I'm interested.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
So assassins creed guy riding a zoid, fighting against the girl from Brave and a character from soul edge (that wears a bear skin)

Only me that thinks this looks dumb as hell?

nelchaar

I didn't know I needed to fight a dinomech as a viking/guy-wearing-bear-skin until I saw this.

I need this in my veins. Please be good.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
So assassins creed guy riding a zoid, fighting against the girl from Brave and a character from soul edge (that wears a bear skin)

Only me that thinks this looks dumb as hell?

Its either the stupidest thing ever invented or the greatest thing.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Just thinking of something like this made by GG for the PS4 has my eyes watering.

This will melt faces graphically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom