• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

guerrilla games new ip "horizon" concept art leaked [Up2: Third artwork]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

alright i got some insider information. will post tonight once i get home from work.

lets say i know the release date and all game futures :)
not-sure-if-im-living-on-the-edge-or-if-i-am-the-edge-thumb.jpg

Yeah that is a shame. I'm already bored of Destiny, such a shallow, barren game.

Yeah game was decent to play through with friends but man what a disappointment. Very shallow game gets boring quick unless you're into grinding.

On topic, whos this guy saying has insider info? Any merit?

i know all the things that wont make it to the final version and what will. i also know the release date( year, not exact month)

I'll predict Q2 2016.
So, if Bish clears you, you're gonna be leaking some cool info on this game?
Also, can we expect an E3 reveal?

redfirm

Banned
i will only share a few things. i wanted to go all out but i am really scared that my friend will lose his jobs.

how do i contact bish ?

daveo42

Banned
cant talk about source its internal and i dont want anyone to get fired or sued. i want an admin to pm to about this since i dont want my info all blown out

Just be prepared to get banned if you can't back up your claims in some way to bish. Because he is coming.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Yeah game was decent to play through with friends but man what a disappointment. Very shallow game gets boring quick unless you're into grinding.

On topic, whos this guy saying has insider info? Any merit?

His profile says he's a game producer from the Netherlands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom