• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guerrilla: GG's new IP won't be at E3 - not ready to show yet

B.O.O.M

Holyyyy shiiiit 0_0 excellent bump mate

I actually came in thinking ' oh great another useless fking bump without any new info' but boy was I wrong

that art looks all kinds of awesome...and not even sure why but I'm thinking about the PS2 era of gaming.

Warablo

That concept art looks great. Honestly I think the robot dinosaur is the worst part about that concept art but its still good.

FleetFeet

This is very similar to the artwork from earlier this year...

http://www.vgleaks.com/guerrilla-games-new-ip-probable-concept-arts-leaked

GMUWxBv.jpg

r9uccQV.jpg

But from my understanding this was just personal concept art from an artist at Guerrilla Games... I could be wrong tho.

Fezan

How do we know its legit. Soo hyped for this game
Just hope it's not the case like killzone 3 which had superb art but looked very generic in game

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
The more I look at that image, the more awesome it gets. Cavemen with guns hunting AND riding robodinos. Hot damn that's a concept.

disappointed with the gun...and a possible co-op mp game but...

sci-fi prehistoric and humans+dino coexistence but dino is robotic? hyyyyypppeee!

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
disappointed with the gun...and a possible co-op mp game but...

sci-fi prehistoric and humans+dino coexistence but dino is robotic? hyyyyypppeee!
They've hired the lead writer from Fallout New Vegas so I assume there will at least be a single player story.

RPG huh? I can imagine the story. You and your cavemen buddies just hanging around, eating some meat. Suddenly, robot dino invasion. You and your cavemen buddies try to figure out what the hell is going on and fight back the dino robot invasion!

DrZeus

Gawd damn tremendous bump! I'm super intrigued by this. If this art is actually wrapped around great gameplay and story it can have all my free time.

That concept is so awesome. I'd love Guerrilla to get the chance to make something a bit silly and outlandish, after the very stoic and humourless Killzone series.

And put Guerrilla Cambridge on Killzone henceforth, as Mercenary was the best one since KZ2.

Lace

This is amazing. Just the right amount of crazy. I couldn't tell you what the right amount is but this hits the spot.

Amir0x

Banned
Hah, that looks weird. Like that hilarious image that always gets posted on neoGAF with dinosaurs with missile launchers on their backs.

Like Guerrilla Games saw that shit and thought "let's make that into a game because goddamn"

I'm curious. I've never been a huge fan of the Killzone series but they do have talent, I'm interested.

They have talent on the visual side but as bonkers as this game concept looks it will probably turn out mediocre

When your career achievement is killzone 2....damn

Top Bottom