• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guess Atlus USA's next game reveal

TxdoHawk

Finally, we're getting ~Gal☆Gun~ in English!

1y7sjl97ui.gif

I almost wish it was this, because the reveal reactions would be amazing.

If it's Gundam Extreme Vs. I'll shit myself.

And then double dip for English.

Excellent fucking game.

Oh Em Gee.

It's not a Gundam game. (For the 3rd time)

Why in the world would Bamco let Atlus in on their money pot ? Especially when the two businesses have never worked together in the past ?

If it turns out to be a Gundam game I will gladly take a ban. ~Do you hear me O' Mighty mods ?~

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I'd flip out if it was Gundam Extreme Vs. I really want to play it but I'm pretty hesitant to dropping $90 on it.

Zwei

Oh Em Gee.

Why in the world would Bamco let Atlus in on their money pot ? Especially when the two businesses have never worked together in the past ?

If it turns out to be a Gundam game I will gladly take a ban. ~Do you hear me O' Mighty mods ?~

calm the fuck down

Golden Demon's Souls

Features a brand new ending where you encounter Yurt who takes off his helmet to reveal that he really is Blacksmith Boldwin

Boogiepop

Oh Em Gee.

256px-Super_Robot_Taisen_OG_Saga_U.S_Box_Art.jpg
?

Oh Em Gee.

SRT: Original Generation 1 & 2?
This too.
Gyakuten Kenji 2
Don't toy with my heart. :(

Eusis

I would cry manly tears for this if it ever happened. I'd settle for just GLIV! But it's not gonna happen probably.
At least this has a higher chance of leading to Growlanser than any prior hinting!

But yeah, Gungnir is most likely. At this point if it's a PSP game it's either going to be Atlus developed, Atlus published, or Sting developed, and this qualifies under the last two. Gloria Union would be a candidate, but without Blaze Union I'm inclined to think no.

bubnbob

Banned
You guys are looking in the wrong region. It's probably some EuroRPG or some other random Euro Turd

* I like the Euro RPGs

jbueno

Atlus is going back in business with Cave, and Atlus USA is localizing and bringing the arcade version of Guwange overseas. Can´t wait.

Varion

It really better be Gungnir. It's not going to make me forgive them for skipping Blaze Union, but it'll be a start.

TEJ

G7th Dragon DS.

But seriously, why didn't this game ever leave Japan? I remember that Dragona teased a North American release but for some reason it never happened.

At least this has a higher chance of leading to Growlanser than any prior hinting!

But yeah, Gungnir is most likely. At this point if it's a PSP game it's either going to be Atlus developed, Atlus published, or Sting developed, and this qualifies under the last two. Gloria Union would be a candidate, but without Blaze Union I'm inclined to think no.

It CAN'T be Gungnir cuz Atlus don't localize JRPGs that arent theirs and bawbawbawbaw whine whine whine whine yadayadayada.

Top Bottom