• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guess Atlus USA's next game reveal

Vamphuntr

Keep believing!

P0o3H.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfUYuIVbFg0

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
As much as I like Sting, I'm hoping it's Growlanser I and/or IV... since I've heard nothing but praise from both games and I'm really eager to dip into the series next year.

Vamphuntr

It's Growlanser... I BELIEVE

Growlanser would also be the fourth Growlanser to come out here no?

Growlanser II
Growlanser III
Growlanser V

and this one!

Eusis

But it would actually be the third release, right? II and III were never sold separately. So ...
To counter that, EVERY Dept Heaven main entry ended up ported to PSP from its original platform. Don't think it'd matter very much since Gungnir would be the 7th entry in the US then.

And in regards to the episode insanity: it'd probably be akin to saying the Phantom Menace is the fourth main Star Wars movie, even though it's Episode 1.

Yeah, I thought about the porting situation. So technically it isn't the fourth release for either series.

So, not one or the other, not both, but neither!

More realistically, I will assume they meant the fourth game released which puts us precisely where we were day 1.

Since they are obviously playing up Gungir vs Growlanser, what if they are simply releasing both?

I'm beginning to believe that they might actually do that. It'd be really cool of them and a nice show of fan appreciation (unnecessary but still).

At this point, I'm more inclined to think it actually is both.

Top Bottom