• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guess the game thread

Ok the rules

Person posts the pics everyone else guesses, first person to guess gets to do the next one, if they dont want to have a go they can nominate someone thats posted a guess.

I shall begin, whoever gets first does next. (Nice and Easy)

tmnt%20splinter%20moc.jpg

excel.gif

hmm this is a toughy

Two doors

Yellow Door Blue door

artist is a d.knight

Blue door number 24

its on a hill

grr I dont know

Kobun Heat said:
The first game ever designed by the Dragon Quest programmer who is NOT Yuji Horii.

Pokémon Colosseum?

DJ u can only post one if u guess the previous one or things are going to get really confusing

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
pay attention!

MrPing1000 said:
Ok the rules

Person posts the pics everyone else guesses, first person to guess gets to do the next one, if they dont want to have a go they can nominate someone thats posted a guess.

THANK YOU. God forbid somebody try a puzzle that isn't solvable within fifteen seconds.

I'm just wondering if it really occurred to no one to Google the term enix AND door?

Kobun Heat said:
THANK YOU. God forbid somebody try a puzzle that isn't solvable within fifteen seconds.

I'm just wondering if it really occurred to no one to Google the term enix AND door?

Obscure Japanese games that no one plays? Jeez, no wonder no one guessed. :rolleyes

Top Bottom