• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 - Path of Fire |OT| Mount and Shining Blade

Sylas

QA have put over 14k hours into testing expansion
Seems like a bad metric to advertise considering shit is STILL gonna break and people are gonna quote that back and forth. Oh well.

I’m on the fence currently and I’m really waiting to hear how Weaver and Soulbeast pan out. I had fun with Druid even if I didn’t do the raids but if Ranger gets a fun DPS spec I’m all in there. Weaver, I just wanna use swords and double attunements. Elementalist was my old main, so.

Dizzy-4U

omg

Entire stacks of consumable containers can be opened with the right-click context menu. Opening will stop if the stack is exhausted, the inventory fills up, or the inventory screen is closed.
d5504a1c-f8e2-4028-96rps99.gif

Bonezz

Neo Member
And here goes the 1mb/s download speeds. They should have just let this predownload and unlock it at launch like Blizzard does.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Members of the party not involved in directly fighting the Manifestation of Self-Doubt can now encourage and motivate their friend, helping their skills recharge more quickly.
neat

Ashodin

there's a fuckton of QOL

Entire stacks of consumable containers can be opened with the right-click context menu. Opening will stop if the stack is exhausted, the inventory fills up, or the inventory screen is closed.

That's insane, they did it, the madmen

You can right click open all bags now

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
A number of the new Path of Fire™ crafting materials will not have a place in material storage. This is to allow them to establish a value appropriate to their rarity. They will be added to storage in a future update.

Lame.

Spyware

I started playing this casually three weeks ago and noted living world season 2 had a 1280 gem price tag. Now it's on -20% sale for... 1280 gems. Says the normal price is suddenly 1600. If they just increased its price I will most likely skip it entirely as it's pretty apparent story isn't the games strongest points.
Are you talking about season 3? If so, they added another episode which bumps the price. You already own it since you logged in while it was a free unlock and that's why it's cheaper for you. The price is exactly the same for the episodes you don't own. :)

Corsick

How's the leveling and pvp experience these days for tankier playstyles? I'm also guessing that I wouldn't want to skip heart of thorns if I'm getting this?

Abhor

Hype! Girlfriend and I are downloading. Gonna go with my Charr Guardian and her Slyvari Necro for the first time.

aett

Redownloaded the vanilla version to mess around and refamiliarize myself with it. Is Divinity's Reach slow as hell for everyone else? I can get around 80 FPS out in the world, but it's around 35 in the city.

Massicot

Redownloaded the vanilla version to mess around and refamiliarize myself with it. Is Divinity's Reach slow as hell for everyone else? I can get around 80 FPS out in the world, but it's around 35 in the city.

Thats pretty typical.

I won't be home from work for another 4 hours or so... but someone suggested using Chrome remote desktop to start the patcher, so at least I can start playing right away!

I won't be home from work for another 4 hours or so... but someone suggested using Chrome remote desktop to start the patcher, so at least I can start playing right away!

Another option, too late now, but since you knew the patch would go live at 12pm est, just create a task in windows to launch GW2.exe at 12:05PM...I do this all the time for stuff i know i may not be home for or sleep..

aett

Thats pretty typical.

I just left the city and I'm getting max 45 in areas that used to be 75-80. I lowered everything as far as I could go and I can only barely get 70. Hopefully it's something related to the expansion/patch and not my computer.

Shotpun

Are you talking about season 3? If so, they added another episode which bumps the price. You already own it since you logged in while it was a free unlock and that's why it's cheaper for you. The price is exactly the same for the episodes you don't own. :)

Nope, season 2. Either the price is incorrect or they are pulling a fast one.

MartyStu

Nope, season 2. Either the price is incorrect or they are pulling a fast one.

Complain on their forum. Hopefully they take note and address your issue.

This would be quite shitty of them.

Also, season 2 is not really worth it IMO. Season 3 might be, but not Season 2.

They are acting shady with their pricing. The account bump was listed as 1540 for me last week... now its listed 800 with the original price as 1950..to make it look like a bigger discount

Bonezz

Neo Member
I ran into a pretty interesting bug just now. Using the raptors tail spin then talking to a quest npc seems to break character animations or atleast female sylvari ones. I haven't played other characters yet so I don't know if it happens with other races but I've had this happen 3 times now. Remounting fixes it but it still looks funny.

I marked it as a spoiler just incase because there's text but if you played the open beta then you've already seen it before.

Here's a gif of it.

Top Bottom