• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guilty Gear -Strive- Trailer #6: Giovanna

UPDATE:

UPDATE 2:

Next character reveal set for January 1st. Confirmed 15 character roster when the game launches April 6, 2021.

First look at the box art as well.

Guilty-Gear-Strive_2020_10-11-20_011.png

ORIGINAL:

I think we'll finally see the next character reveal for Guilty Gear -Strive this Saturday at 10 PM EST.

Feel free to post here who you want to see next. Baiken, Dizzy, Johnny, or someone else?

The current character roster, in case you are unaware:
  • Sol Badguy
  • Ky Kiske
  • May
  • Faust
  • Potemkin
  • Chipp Zanuff
  • Zato-1
  • Millia Rage
  • Axl Low
  • Leo Whitefang
  • Ramlethal Valentine
  • Nagoriyuki

Last edited:
Some more info via PC Invasion:

We will also get a chance to see some pro Guilty Gear players from Japan’s own Cyclops Athlete Gaming take part in a few exhibition matches. Fenrich, Dogura, and last year’s EVO champion for Dragon Ball FighterZ, GO1, will be on hand to show what Guilty Gear Strive is capable of in the hands of professionals. The stream will also showcase the next “Developer’s Backyard” segment, which has been going over the game’s development since the beta earlier this year. The past few Backyard updates on the Arc System Work’s website have been very promising. Most notably for strongly suggesting that the game will feature some form of rollback netcode.

The stream is still live. They're showing gameplay. They updated the UI as well, looks better (e.g. fighter portraits no longer moving across the health bar when taking damage).

Last edited:

Manji Uzuki

She looks cool! And didn't expected the character teased at the end, but glad that is back! Can't wait for the game.

On the date reveal trailer I loved that tease to dragon install :) also the game cover looks great as usual!

Last edited:

Pejo

Man I'm not sure what it is about Strive exactly, but this is probably the least hyped I've been about a GG game. Anji tease is good news, he's due to come back. Don't really like the moveset of Giovanna from what I've seen. Everything looks so slow and chunky in this game.

I-no should be in the game, she is too iconic (and my main)
A.b.a is awesome too, but i think she doesn't have much popularity...

Last edited:

Green_Eyes

Man I'm not sure what it is about Strive exactly, but this is probably the least hyped I've been about a GG game. Anji tease is good news, he's due to come back. Don't really like the moveset of Giovanna from what I've seen. Everything looks so slow and chunky in this game.
The game looks to play like absolute dogshit (I've been playing GG since #Reload; competitively since Slash). I've been ignoring this game until Giovanna popped up.

Top Bottom