• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guilty Gear Xrd coming to Europe on December 17th I guess?

B4aypZbCYAAYRdY.jpg:large

So I stumbled upon this entry in the Japanese version of Guilty Gear Xrd, in the Library mode.

Was this announced for Europe and I totally just missed it? Or did something catastrophic happen? lol

Whoa that would be awesome if true but could that hint on a digital only release then? :( The 17th would be a Wednesday and games 99% of the time release of Fridays here though our PSN store updates on Wednesdays soo...

wwm0nkey

Probably digital only for EU, but that's better than nothing I guess.

Got the game already and its a blast. Story mode is pretty much GG the anime season 1 lol

Kaybe

Unconfirmed Member
They have confirmed that they are working on it and it's probably digital only. And since supposedly Arc are publishing that actually means that some countries are getting nothing.

Pachimari

Hmm, can't I import the American disc version and play it and use all of its features?

Because, I don't want it digitally. I want it on disc for my collection.

Seijuro

Wanted to get it/"import it" digital day 1 from the US PSN, but all the better if it's released on the european PSN since I still have some Euros on it.
Also, as others have said, the DLC won't be such a hassle.

Hope this turns out to be true!

Top Bottom