• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator (PS4) $17.99 on PSN until 11/28

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
x0LQW2h.jpg

PS4 ($17.99): https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...tor-/cid=UP1024-CUSA04112_00-GGXRDREVUS000100
PS3 ($14.99): https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...tor-/cid=UP1024-NPUB31806_00-GGXRDREVUS000100

Ridiculously good price for (imo) the best fighting game this year.

Wow! That's a great price. I would advise anyone who was on the fence earlier to pick it up ASAP. Especially if you like single player modes in your fighting games.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Was gonna get it, but then I realized the fucking dlc char prices are still high. Really makes me want to wait for the next iteration

OSHAN

Bought it during the last sale for 25 bucks. Amazing game. Even if your interest in fighters is middling, I'd say go for it anyway. It looks fantastic, and plays great. Plenty of content for single player, too.

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
Very happy I 'purchased' Dizzy on the day she was free, despite not owning the game.

oneida

Is this the last version of the game?

It's the most recent version, but it's unlikely that there won't be another revision sometime down the line. Nevertheless, the amount of content in the game make this easily worth $60.

BLCKATK

Damn, I want this. I bought SIGN and then I feel like 2 weeks later Revelator was announced. I really don't want the same thing to happen.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Barely ever got the chance to touch Xrd Sign. Guess I will still pick up this sequel at that price if it makes Xrd irrelevant.

oneida

Damn, I want this. I bought SIGN and then I feel like 2 weeks later Revelator was announced. I really don't want the same thing to happen.

It probably will, and that won't change the breadth of content available in Revelator that wasn't in SIGN and you won't have to wait a year for Xrd 3 or whatever.

Tizoc

Hmmm I might get this and trade in my retail copy. Price is rather decent and would be how much I'd trade in my retail copy for :p

Get this everyone
it has an Easy input option for casual mashing goodness+robust tutorials and good single player stuff.

Pejo

Can I use my PS3 stick? I need a new fighter on PS4 to play..

How many dlc fighters?

Quoting for this question too.

I snagged the free Dizzy when she was released even though I don't own the game yet. I know Raven is available for purchase, but are there any others that you can't earn in-game?

It probably will, and that won't change the breadth of content available in Revelator that wasn't in SIGN and you won't have to wait a year for Xrd 3 or whatever.
I really hope the next Xrd game does the same thing that Revelator did on its arcade release and keep the current balance from the consoles as it's 1.0 until the new game's eventual home release.

JayEH

all part of the ASW cycle. You should be fine though since it will be a while until the next console version would come out.

oneida

I snagged the free Dizzy when she was released even though I don't own the game yet. I know Raven is available for purchase, but are there any others that you can't earn in-game?

The 3 DLC characters are Dizzy, Raven and Kum. Can someone verify that Raven can be fished up? If not he is $2.50.

YoungOne

Haeyhun.

The 3 DLC characters are Dizzy, Raven and Kum. Can someone verify that Raven can be fished up? If not he is $2.50.
Raven can be fished up or Unlocked from the gallery.

NimbusCub

Neo Member
In case people would like to wait, there's more than likely going to be a flash sale during the middle of this sale starting Friday.

Also, here's an one-time use 10% off code valid through the 29th.

Top Bottom