• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guilty Pleasures?

Liljagare

A glass of

12119-00_conde-de-osborne-cristal-brandy-de-jerez-gran-reserva-do.jpg

And a puff on

best-cigars-2016-cigars-online-reviews-2017-cheap-to-expensive.jpg

while snacking on

manchego-cheese-1024x1024.jpg

Jamon-Iberico-bellota-acorn-fed-leg.jpg

Hell's Kitchen despite the show having been pure shit for over a decade.

Candy corn - Yes, I am the reason they keep making this sugar wax.

Neighbors (81) - Largely detested due to being off-beat (In all aspects), tonally inconsistent, a fucked score and strange dark undertones. Y'know, the usual stuff in bad Dan Aykroyd movies. Course that's why I like it.

Nothing But Trouble - See Neighbors.

Violence Jack - :messenger_smirking:

Soda

Nitrous

...and more!

Makariel

Are your sure you posted In the right topic? This one is about guilt not pride!
:D

My ex-girlfriend many years ago gave me a lot of grief for my "childish hobbies" like miniature wargaming, which resulted in me stopping the hobby completely for a number of years, so I think that turned it into a guilty pleasure in my mind. I've just gotten back to it recently and enjoying my evenings painting.

Shelbutt

Sailor Moon
Fucking love Sailor moon
My ex-girlfriend many years ago gave me a lot of grief for my "childish hobbies" like miniature wargaming, which resulted in me stopping the hobby completely for a number of years, so I think that turned it into a guilty pleasure in my mind. I've just gotten back to it recently and enjoying my evenings painting.
Man that's sad AF. Do what makes you happy and fuck the rest (unless it's illegal but you get the idea lol) I don't play warhammer or anything quite like that but I fucking Love DND and all that goes into it. Hopefully one day the stigma will fuck off

NewComer

I definitely enjoy watching the Investigation Discovery channel just to see what crazy stuff all the criminals out there are up to.

:D

This is why I don't seek to have an intimate relationship with a human being possessing only an X Chromosome.

They think they know you and want to change you "for the better". MGTOW is what I stand by. Imagine a woman telling me to stop playing a Kojima game. NEVER!!!!!

Wings 嫩翼翻せ

so it's not nice
Artists like Jem, Christina Aguilera, Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, and Adele... the latter two have wonderful singing voices, and Taylor has a good production team so it makes her nice to listen to.

The music just reminds me of the 90s. I'm really fond of that time, so some of them bring me back.

I love anime and cult/horror/exploitation/b-movies. I wouldn't say I feel guilty for liking them, but I think that there's a certain stigma attached to liking them. I'll never forget the time I went to a Best Buy around the time the Rodriguez/Tarantino film 'Grindhouse' was in theaters and I purchased a copy of Something Weird Video's "Extra Weird Sampler" dvd and this cute girl who was ringing up my order was asking me what those movies were about, so I was flirting with her about the movies and asking if she wanted to go see 'Grindhouse' sometime. She turns over the DVD to read the titles and said in a loud voice: "THE ADULT VERSION OF JEKYLL AND HYDE?!" and had this disgusted look on her face. I took my movies and left in embarrassment. Thanks to that, I'm really reserved when it comes to talking about the stuff I like.

Last edited:

Nester99

Live PD.

It’s especially interesting to watch while smoking weed legaly as 50% of the stops seem to be bullshit just to look for weed

brap

Banned
I love anime and cult/horror/exploitation/b-movies. I wouldn't say I feel guilty for liking them, but I think that there's a certain stigma attached to liking them. I'll never forget the time I went to a Best Buy around the time the Rodriguez/Tarantino film 'Grindhouse' was in theaters and I purchased a copy of Something Weird Video's "Extra Weird Sampler" dvd and this cute girl who was ringing up my order was asking me what those movies were about, so I was flirting with her about the movies and asking if she wanted to go see 'Grindhouse' sometime. She turns over the DVD to read the titles and said in a loud voice: "THE ADULT VERSION OF JEKYLL AND HYDE?!" and had this disgusted look on her face. I took my movies and left in embarrassment. Thanks to that, I'm really reserved when it comes to talking about the stuff I like.
I don't like to tell anybody I like stuff like that either. Should've just told her they were about something weird lol.

Shelbutt

Watched it once after seeing the Seth Everman version, and it's been stuck in my head and growing on me. Help.

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
The Travel Channel show Ghost Adventures. Its one of the stupidest shows on TV and I know it pure bullshit, but i can't help but tune in for every episode. Its just so bad that its good.

I really dont eat sweets, almost never but every now and then i have a giant fuck off spoon of my wifes nutella and pretend it wasnt me.

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
BRO. BRO. BRO.BRO

DID SOMEBODY JUST TOUCH ME

GO IN THERE ALONE ARON

Zac: This is the room in which its said that 13 Satan worshiping witches summoned Satan himself by performing dark rituals. These rituals are said to have included human sacrifice and blood magic. I know this because this one old person in town told me so.

Aaron: I am getting BAD vibes in here bro.

Zac: I know bro I feel it too. But I am gonna leave you here alone anyway because I can and I am gonna go back to base and drink a protein shake.

Aaron: Don't leave me here bro....

Zac: I got to bro.....

Aaron: C'mon bro.....

Zac: Good luck bro......

Later on......

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Aaron: OH MY GOD THIS DEVICE IN MY HAND JUST SPELLED OUT DEMON! OH MY GOD BRO!!!!

Zac: As you can see folks this is indisputable proof that demons and ghosts are like totes for reelz and you all should think again next time you get up and go into your kitchen in the dark to get cereal....

*insert ominous music and deliberately terrible monologue of Zac talking about how this particular location was the worst he had ever been to and how it changed their lives forever even though he says this exact same thing after every episode*

Last edited:

MetalAlien

Banned
Those stupid Sia videos! Don't click, don't click, don't click! Aww goddamn it my recomended videos are shot for a week!

Edit ohhh I also love like buttons! I love being able to tell someone I liked there post (or didn't like it hint hint Evilore) without having to make a whole reply!

Last edited:

brap

Banned
Shitty teen drama shows from the 80s-2000s. Actually just shitty teen media in general. Weird Science is great btw.

Top Bottom