• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gunman Clive HD Collection coming to Wii U (Gunman Clive 1 and 2)

Calamari41

41 > 38
Two very good games, especially for the price. Make sure to pick these up so that Beril has the cash to grace us with more! I'll be double dipping for sure.

Ha! Cool - they're neat little games, perfect for their pricepoint. If beril can keep the pack sub-£5 on Wii U, I'd be interested in double-dipping.

Still haven't pick up the second. Usually I would always get the Wii U version as the Gamepad is really comfortable but Clive had pretty nice 3D.

There were PC releases of both out already right.

Kandinsky

Time to replay and actually finish the first one I think (damn you level 12 and your stoopid 'jumping off the mushroom' bs!)

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
Beril Clive is unstoppable! ; )

Chinbo37

I beat the first on pc and got all achievements.

Highly recommended! Great game for those who haven't played.

ohlawd

bought to support good work

PS. I finished it a second ago but the panda level is ridiculous. slow the saw down for half a second

Lettuce

The first game was excellent on the 3DS (especially when the developer game it to me for free) never got around to trying the 2nd game. But will defo get this pack for the Wii U

PetrCobra

Okay, I'm not sure if I have any of the 3DS ones (was thinking about it at one point but I think maybe I was distracted by something) but this is getting me pretty excited for some reason. Is the European version going to release soon? I might have to pick it up right after it does.

Edit:

slightly less than the combined standard price for both games, more than GC2 on 3DS...

That's what I call a deal.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
slightly less than the combined standard price for both games, more than GC2 on 3DS...

yes; and wiimote, and classic controller (and wiimote+nunchuck just because: why not)

well done, sir. gonna buy the collection once out in EU, in the meantime gonna get the second on 3ds too for the summer.

can I ask you about offtv?

SuomiDude

Oh wow, Wii U keeps on delivering goodies :O I remember reading about these games, but didn't know they were Mega Man typish games. Will definately buy!

SuomiDude

If you're a Mega Man fan, you're almost guaranteed to love these games.
I'm a big Mega Man fan yes, although nowhere close to biggest. I bought Mega Man 1, 3, 4, 5 and 6 on eShop, I have Mega Man 2 on NES, and bought Mega Man X 2 on eShop. My friend has Mega Man X on SNES and really liked that one.
So can't wait for these two games!

Top Bottom