Gunman in New Zealand loose shooting up mosque and others

Monsterkillah

Aug 12, 2018
You need help JordanN. And I honestly and genuinely hope that you seek it one day because your level of prejudice and hatred to those who are different than you is is frankly pathetic and its unhealthy given where we are at as a global society at this point. Your discrimination and your prejudice may have gone over just fine 40 or 50 years ago, but it doesn't fly in today's modern politics. Luckily the people who are as fanatical as you when it comes to their hatred and fear of outsiders seem to be in the very small minority generally speaking.
You need to relax bro so much anger dude

cmon man lets be civilized here

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
Was that not just a way of making fun of him by downgrading King to Boy...?
"Boy" is a historically racist phrase that white people used to address African American males and it has been prevalent as hell for over 100 years. Don't give that "Oh come on guys he just meant *insert excuse here*" crap. Its clear what he meant.

You need to relax bro so much anger dude

cmon man lets be civilized here
Yeah I am all for civility, but thats kind of hard to do in a in a thread where blatant prejudice, discrimination, and racism is being tossed around like it no big deal for the last few pages.

Pardon me if I get a little worked up when I get blatantly confronted with such things.

Last edited:

AfricanKing

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2017
Was that not just a way of making fun of him by downgrading King to Boy...?
Well what a fucking downgrade

Race
Historically, in the US and South Africa, "boy" was not only a "neutral" term for domestics but also as a disparaging term towards men of color, implying their subservient status.[3][4][5][6] The usage ran from the period of slavery through segregation and apartheid, though it became less acceptable and decreased as time passed.[citation needed]

The use of the term "boy" has not always been used as an insult. As an example, Thomas Branch, an early African-American Seventh-day Adventist missionary to Nyassaland (Malawi) referred to the native students as boys:

JordanN

Apr 21, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
You need help JordanN. And I honestly and genuinely hope that you seek it one day because your level of prejudice and hatred to those who are different than you is is frankly pathetic and its unhealthy given where we are at as a global society at this point.
Wanting to protect Western Civilization is not hateful.
Japan does it fine and you never hear of any massacres taking place. How is that possible if being against Islam is suppose to make you "radical"?

Nobody_Important said:
Your discrimination and your prejudice may have gone over just fine 40 or 50 years ago, but it doesn't fly in today's modern politics. Luckily the people who are as fanatical as you when it comes to their hatred and fear of outsiders seem to be in the very small minority generally speaking.
That's because modern politics is in support of destroying my countries in favor of making a cheap buck.

Islam could promise me $1 billion dollars, I still wouldn't sacrifice my freedom of speech to live under Islamic rule.

Last edited:

Monsterkillah

Aug 12, 2018
"Boy" is a historically racist phrase that white people used to address African American males and it has been prevalent as hell for over 100 years. Don't give that "Oh come on guys he just meant *insert excuse here*" crap. Its clear what he meant.

Yeah I am all for civility, but thats kind of hard to do in a in a thread where blatant prejudice, discrimination, and racism is being tossed around like it no big deal for the last few pages.

Pardon me if I get a little worked up when I get blatantly confronted with such things.
i dont understand what makes you upset ?

What prejudice?

Please be reasonable

fantomena

Jun 1, 2013
What scares me is that the writing @JordanN is writing here is the same writing of Breivik in his manifesto. It is incredible scary as a Norwegian as a member of the same political party Breivik attacked in 2011 to se the same thoughts written here.

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia

Not clear to me at all. Your mind went there but mine didn’t. The term boy as you suggest it doesn’t typically come with a qualifier at the beginning. The most obvious explanation to me is the downgrading of King to Boy to mock him, essentially meaning “you’re not as good as you think you are”. But maybe the poster can clarify his meaning for us.

JordanN

Apr 21, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
What scares me is that the writing @JordanN is writing here is the same writing of Breivik in his manifesto. It is incredible scary as a Norwegian as a member of the same political party Breivik attacked in 2011 to se the same thoughts written here.
Is Japan a terrorist nation in your eyes? Can you even name me a single terrorist attack involving Japan and Islam?

No? Oh ok.

Teslerum

Nov 29, 2018
Additionally to my previous post:

Don't forget to see each other as humans please. Don't forget that this world is too complex to narrow everything down to one viewpoint. That we all grow up differently, had our own challenges, our own hopes. Everyone deserves to live their lives in peace. ANYWHERE. Just as well as helping people by giving them a place to stay we shouldn't abandon where they come from. Closing your boarders doesn't help, mass immigration doesn't help if in the end we just close our eyes to all the people that are dying everyday in third world countries. (There was a mass shooting of christians with 30+ people dead in Nigeria just last week)

We can't save the world by accusing each other. We can't save it by wasting our energy on blame. We can save it by working together, finding solutions and doing the littelest things to help in our personal lives. To give a shit.

Anyway, I'm out.

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2018
Boys, boys, boys... I know boys will be boys, but boy, is it getting heated in here. It’s hotter than a cabana boy kissing contest.

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
Islam could promise me $1 billion dollars, I still wouldn't sacrifice my freedom of speech to live under Islamic rule.
Statements like this right here is why you have always sounded like a crazy person to me JordanN.

Where in Europe are people being forced to give up their freedom of speech and live under "Islamic rule" by Muslim immigrants? Nowhere? Oh okay.

Where in Europe is that even a genuine threat? Nowhere? Oh okay.

Its just these made up threats and problems that only exist in your head and you use those made up plots and threats to feed into your prejudice and your fear of immigrants you know nothing about, but you hate and fear them anyway just because they are different from you. These people are not trying to conquer the fucking world one immigrant at a time. They are not cogs in a greater machine meant to chisel away at the foundations of the West. They are individual human beings that come from all walks of life seeking a better existence in what they consider to be a better place. And yet you still whine, you fret, and you moan about it in thread and after thread after thread as if these people are personally coming into your house and stealing your stuff. Its complete and utter lunacy to me how far and how low you will go in order to back up these imaginary plots and threats of the "evil immigrants" you see around you. Its absurd and yet no matter how many people point this fact out to you you just either ignore them or just shout over them until either they just get tired of arguing with a wall or you derail the discussion to such a ridiculously crazy place with random and wild examples that it is no longer possible to actually have a proper discussion with you.

Last edited:

fantomena

Jun 1, 2013
Is Japan a terrorist nation in your eyes? Can you even name me a single terrorist attack involving Japan and Islam?

No? Oh ok.
You are a scary person. My prime minister is right about what she said yesterday, Breiviks hate and thoughts lives on.

Last edited:

Monsterkillah

Aug 12, 2018
You mean other than the last 3 pages of people talking about Islam and Muslim immigrants as if they are something that needs to be judged immediately and feared?

Have you even been reading the thread?
No, do you think i should do that? Too much to read so..i kinda skip most of the part here....

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2018
The idea that calling a black person “boy” is racist is about the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. There’s being sensitive and there’s being an asshole, and so much of the race stuff surround black people is just being an asshole. It’s hard to be sensitive to race issues because, while I want to be a good person and do the right thing, I also like to piss off assholes. The problem is that they (intentionally) confuse me pissing them off because they are assholes with me pissing them off because they are black... I don’t think this makes me racist. I just think it makes them bigger assholes. It’s a vicious cycle.

Last edited:

Enygger_Tzu

Jul 7, 2018
Where in Europe are people being forced to give up their freedom of speech and live under "Islamic rule" by Muslim immigrants? Nowhere? Oh okay.

Where in Europe is that even a genuine threat? Nowhere? Oh okay.
Isn't the same true for nazists/racists/alt-rights etc.? If so, you are arguing against your position here.

JordanN

Apr 21, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Statements like this right here is why you have always sounded like a crazy person to me JordanN.

You're not paying attention. No where did I say this stuff happens immediately.
I even said Islam that is only 1% of the population is ok.

What I'm clearly against is the demographics shifting towards majority Islam.
Uncontrolled immigration + declining European birth rates represents a demographic threat.

Nobody_Important said:
Its just these made up threats and problems that only exist in your head and you use those made up plots and threats to feed into your prejudice and your fear of immigrants you know nothing about, but you hate and fear them anyway just because they are different from you. These people are not trying to conquer the fucking world one immigrant at a time. They are not cogs in a greater machine meant to chisel away at the foundations of the West. They are individual human beings that come from all walks of life seeking a better existence in what they consider to be a better place. And yet you still whine, you fret, and you moan about it in thread and after thread after thread as if these people are personally coming into your house and stealing your stuff. Its complete and utter lunacy to me how far and how low you will go in order to back up these imaginary plots and threats of the "evil immigrants" you see around you. Its absurd and yet no matter how many people point this fact out to you you just either ignore them or just shout over them until either they just get tired of arguing with a wall or you derail the discussion to such a ridiculously crazy place with random and wild examples that it is no longer possible to actually have a proper discussion with you.
I bet the Palestinians thought the same thing too right.

"Just let the Israelis immigrate here. It's not a big deal."

Or what about Tibet?

But it's all racism and prejudice to wanting to preserve your culture right?

Last edited:

fantomena

Jun 1, 2013
According to Norwegian newspapers, not only was he inspired by Breivik thoughts and writings, not only by writing a manifesto the same way as Breivik, but he also sendt the manifesto to people he hated in government just like Breivik did before he commited the atrocious crimes he did.

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018

Schrödinger's cat

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2011
"Africa boy"
Dude are you kidding me right now with this blatantly racist bullshit?
That white victimhood
And here we see a fool clutching pearls at the wrong kind of racism having glided past the right kind of racism earlier.
And given that post was a reply quote, the squirming "Oh, I didn't see it" excuse doesn't fly.

You saw it. You were fine with it.
You support racism, racist views and the racists that spout them.

Last edited:

MrRogers

Feb 25, 2018
JordanN is more convincing than the typical "feels" arguments by the usual suspects. Who believe fully, that they are on the right side of history.. like that never goes wrong.

JordanN

Apr 21, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Was any law actually presented and passed or is that you cherry-picking a quote from a convenient source because it fits your argument?
It's a great insight into what future awaits us.
I do not expect this to be the first, nor the last, calls for free speech to be banned as Islam continues to flow into Europe.

TheGreatLeon

Feb 14, 2019
Dear White People,

Please check with your local black master for a listing of words that you can and cannot say when addressing your black masters.

It’s called “equality”.

Thank you.

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
And here we see a fool clutching pearls at the wrong kind of racism having glided past the right kind of racism earlier.
And given that post was a reply quote, the squirming "Oh, I didn't see it" excuse doesn't fly.

You saw it. You were fine with it.
You support racism, racist views and the racists that spout them.
Just because I do not condemn something does not mean I support it. Thats not how that works sorry. Nice try though.

It's a great insight into what future awaits us.
I do not expect this to be the first, nor the last, calls for free speech to be banned as Islam continues to flow into Europe.
Yeah I didn't think so. I just wanted to be sure though.

lol are you for real dude?
Not sure what you mean?

Last edited:

Monsterkillah

Aug 12, 2018
Pointing out unfounded and pointless prejudice against Muslim immigrants and why its not okay in my opinion. I thought that was obvious?
This is about inocent victims shooting

so...i dont this is the right place for that

were talking about two separate topics here

Last edited:

Schrödinger's cat

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2011
Just because I do not condemn something does not mean I support it. Thats not how that works sorry. Nice try though.
Nope. You leap to condemn and attack what you consider the wrong kind of racism but have aboslutely nothing to say about other racism.

Your disproportionate behaviour, partisan stance, legacy of hypocrisy, reputation for moral posturing and the sheer fact you have just demonstrated once again how swiftly and reliably you choose to reply and respond to something you don't agree with (such as my post), only serves - by your own behaviour - to prove my point about your support for racist views and racist people.

Instead of your weak refuting of me, you could have chosen to categorically refute that right kind of racism that I quoted.

True to form, you did nothing of the kind.
Just hollow posturing and a smug retort.

And you are very fond of the "If I do not condemn something that must mean that I support it." mentality when you're finger pointing at others.
Your reputation for hypocrisy is without peer.

Last edited:

LegendOfKage

Mar 6, 2018
The idea that calling a black person “boy” is racist is about the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. There’s being sensitive and there’s being an asshole, and so much of the race stuff surround black people is just being an asshole. It’s hard to be sensitive to race issues because, while I want to be a good person and do the right thing, I also like to piss off assholes. The problem is that they (intentionally) confuse me pissing them off because they are assholes with me pissing them off because they are black... I don’t think this makes me racist. I just think it makes them bigger assholes. It’s a vicious cycle.
I'm sure you know me, and you know my posts, so I thought I'd jump in here so you're not arguing solely with someone who disagrees with nearly everything you say, and every point you make.

I've known that "boy" has a racial connotation since at least the 90s, and that's just when I learned about it in my youth. The actual use of the term in that context dates back much further, of course. This really is a thing. It's fine if you didn't know, and it's fine if someone using that word didn't know, but it is there, it has a history, and it dates back long before any modern day social justice movement.

Just as calling a black person an ape or a monkey is different than calling them a cow or a snake, calling a black man "boy" is different than using the word kid or child. Some of these things have a racial history, and some of them don't.

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
This is about inocent victims shooting

so...i dont this is the right place for that

were talking about two separate topics here
I know that. I pointed out on the previous page that I was amazed how we got from a right wing terrorist attack to this garbage. Thats why you need to actually read the thread as I said before if you wanna understand where I am coming from.

TheGreatLeon

Feb 14, 2019
You ever notice that we all know “the race card” is a “trump card” which is why black people will always try to incorporate their race into any argument or sitution where they might be in trouble.

Which means we all recognize that we live in a black supremacist society...yet, absolutely no one seems to actually recognize that we have a black supremacist society.

It’s a very interesting paradox.

Unknown Quantity

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2018
RIP to all the victims, thoughts & prayers to their families & friends.

So @Nobody_Important wanted to see what Islamic laws are being passed in Europe?

Well this article arrived in time.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/condemnation-is-not-enough-dublin-imam-tells-congregation-1.3827467?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Once again, I will never compromise free speech. Islam making these demands is stirring the pot.
I don't want free speech to be compromised either, just hate speech. I don't have to agree with people's viewpoints to accept their right to them, but if it infringes on my rights then nah, they can *insert expletive* off.

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
Nope. You leap to condemn and attack what you consider the wrong kind of racism but have aboslutely nothing to say about other racism.

Your disproportionate behaviour, partisan stance, legacy of hypocrisy, reputation for moral posturing and the sheer fact you have just demonstrated once again how swiftly and reliably you choose to reply and respond to something you don't agree with (such as my post), only serves - by your own behaviour - to prove my point about your support for racist views and racist people.

Instead of your weak refuting of me, you could have chosen to categorically refute that right kind of racism that I quoted.

True to form, you did nothing of the kind.
Just hollow posturing and a smug retort.

And you are very fond of the "If I do not condemn something that must mean that I support it." mentality when you're finger pointing at others.
Your reputation for hypocrisy is without peer.
Look if you wanna just quote where I agreed with AK on his comment or where I endorsed it then I am all ears. Otherwise you have nothing but empty assumptions and baseless accusations. I'll wait.

You can't attack me for something I never said genius. Thats not how any of this works. Otherwise anyone could attack anyone for anything they have never spoken out against. It makes you look foolish and desperate.

Last edited:

Schrödinger's cat

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2011
Look if you wanna just quote where I agreed with AK on his comment or where I endorsed it then I am all ears. Otherwise you have nothing but empty assumptions and baseless accusations.

I'll wait.
Yet another reply.
Yet another chance to refute that right kind of racism.
Yet another chance to actually act in the manner your words insist is the case.
Yet another failure to do so.

Actions speak louder than words.

Last edited:

Monsterkillah

Aug 12, 2018
I know that. I pointed out on the previous page that I was amazed how we got from a right wing terrorist attack to this garbage. Thats why you need to actually read the thread as I said before if you wanna understand where I am coming from.
i read everyhting you said and i still disagree with you

Dec 3, 2018
I've known that "boy" has a racial connotation since at least the 90s, and that's just when I learned about it in my youth. The actual use of the term in that context dates back much further, of course. This really is a thing. It's fine if you didn't know, and it's fine if someone using that word didn't know, but it is there, it has a history, and it dates back long before any modern day social justice movement.
The late 80s/early 90s was the original social justice movement. It’s basically where the term “political correctness” became a thing:
An October 1990 New York Times article by Richard Bernstein is credited with popularizing the term.[14][16][17][41][42] At this time, the term was mainly being used within academia: "Across the country the term p.c., as it is commonly abbreviated, is being heard more and more in debates over what should be taught at the universities".[12] Nexis citations in "arcnews/curnews" reveal only seventy total citations in articles to "political correctness" for 1990; but one year later, Nexis records 1,532 citations, with a steady increase to more than 7,000 citations by 1994.
And as we all know, then as well as now, political correctness is for assholes.

Just as calling a black person an ape or a monkey is different than calling them a cow or a snake, calling a black man "boy" is different than using the word kid or child. Some of these things have a racial history, and some of them don't.
I didn’t see you complaining when Black Panther had a gorilla tribe, so obviously context fucking matters. If you want to ever achieve the ideal of equality, you need to leave the petty bullsit behind and focus more on what we have in common than stupid idiot shit like this that serves no purpose except to increase the racial divide.

You know, I’m starting to think that nobody actually wants equality. They want to be special and be given special consideration (and with that, power and influence) just for existing so that they don’t ever have to fucking make an effort or be held responsible for their failures.

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
Yet another reply.
Yet another chance to refute that right kind of racism.
Yet another chance to actually behave in the manner your words insist is the case.
Yet another failure to do so.

Actions speak louder than words.
I think its fairly fucking obvious at this point that I am implying that I did not agree with his comment you dolt. Do I seriously to spell it out for you? Should I rent a billboard? Or is basic English and innuendo not enough?

You made an assumption and an accusation based on something I didn't say and ran with it. You don't get to take the absence of condemnation as support. That is idiotic and its a rabbit hole of pure bullshit. As I said if you went down that road it would mean anyone could attack anyone else for NOT condemning something on the spot. I didn't agree with AK's comment and I had thought me not liking the post or agreeing with it in any way would be enough of a clue to that.

Or do I need to seriously quote literally every single response to every single post I ever make and say whether or not I agree with what was just said? You made a baseless assumption based on what you wanted to see and you were wrong. Thats on you. Not me.

Last edited:

i_am_ben

running_here_and_there
Feb 5, 2008
For the record I don't think people are espousing views about ethno-states, and muslims taking over because of white victimhood.

There are posters, however, who I think are just racists.

Boss Mog

Dec 12, 2013
They do not have to live in the West. Just as how I do not force myself to live in Saudi Arabia knowing they would kill me for being atheist.
You're right their religion is a choice, so why should I care if they don't pick any other belief system? If they want an Islamic society, plenty already exist. But if Europeans or Western civilizations do not want to make accommodations for it, why force it on us?

Demographics is a real thing. Unless you're in favor of passing laws that explicitly says Islam cannot be the majority or control legislation, then I cannot trust that it wont lead to non-muslims becoming a minority in our own countries and thus we lose power.

And yes, that is being forced. Once again, when did we ever vote for this type of crisis that decides the fate of these countries?
Don't waste your breath on them, they'll never understand that islam isn't a religion like the others, it's a political ideology and system of life that controls every aspect of a muslim's life and it's something muslims consider perfect that can therefor never be changed and must be spread and imposed on the whole world. They don't get that the second muslims are the majority in a European country it is their sworn duty to elect muslim leaders that will implement islamic law and destroy democracy and people will be rounded up and told to convert or die. People worry about Iran getting nukes, but the real threat is if islam seizes control in France or the UK and gets a hold of their nuclear arsenals. This could very well become a reality before this century ends if current migration and birthrates hold steady.