Gunman in New Zealand loose shooting up mosque and others

May 20, 2007
Yeah, this is the kind of person that the term racist needs to be reserved for. He legitimately hates non-whites. Will be interesting to see the fallout of his statement with the rest of parliament.
It'd be far easier to apply the word racist to as many people as possible then use this event to demonize all of them.

Oct 1, 2006
What the fuck is going on in Australia to have an actual Nazi (not a term I use lightly) in their government. That reads exactly like something the Nazis would have wrote to dismiss violence against Jews.

Does NZ have the death penalty? Hopefully all the people involved in this don't get to sit cushy playing video games all day like Brevik does.

@AfricanKing Trump has deleted the Breitbart Tweet. Someone must of finally told him how utterly absurd that was to do given the circumstances.
Why was it absurd? The US media had not even started reporting on it when he Tweeted that. It was the middle of the night in the US.

Here are Trump's actual words on the event:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...p-tweets-warmest-sympathy-best-wishes-n983616

Using this event to try to dig at Trump is completely absurd. Part of the shooter's intent was to sow further division in the US, so let's not give him what he wants. I'm tired of terrorists of all sorts being legitimized by us making changes to our lives in their names - we wrecked the US after 9/11, and now there are calls for censorship coming after this, and I am sure certain segments of the US will follow through with his wishes for a 2nd Amendment Helter Skelter. That is WHY terrorists do what they do - the best way to make sure that they do not get want they want is to mourn the victims, bring the perpetrators to justice, and go on with our lives.

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2018
What the fuck is going on in Australia to have an actual Nazi (not a term I use lightly) in their government. That reads exactly like something the Nazis would have wrote to dismiss violence against Jews.
He got in on a technicality. The most right-wing party in the country with any real support is not that socially/politically extreme. But it is vehemently anti-muslim. Frankly the left wing parties are far more radical.

Does NZ have the death penalty? Hopefully all the people involved in this don't get to sit cushy playing video games all day like Brevik does.
Nope. NZ has one of the most liberal prison regimes on the planet. He will sit in his $400,000/year hotel room playing video games for 30-40 years.

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2006
He got in on a technicality. The most right-wing party in the country with any real support is not that socially/politically extreme. But it is vehemently anti-muslim. Frankly the left wing parties are far more radical.

Nope. NZ has one of the most liberal prison regimes on the planet. He will sit in his $400,000/year hotel room playing video games for 30-40 years.
That's pathetic, honestly. I have no idea what the obsession is in these countries with "rehabilitating" these objectively garbage humans.

They may have, at most, a dozen mass murderers/terrorists like this a year. It's no big human loss to put them to death - who the fuck will hire Brevik when he gets released in 16 years or so? What do they expect him to do of benefit versus the 70 lives he took? What can this piece of shit and his accomplices ever do to make up all the people they murdered?

Feb 22, 2018
Wait what?

How is one party "vehemently anti-Muslim", but you call the other party more "radical".
Well that specific party wants to preserve western religious secularism across the board by not allowing the kind of things they allow in Britain and France (local communities subject to sharia law led by imams), so at worst conservatism. Some of the leftist parties want to nationalize sectors of industry, remove naval border patrols and raise taxes to 80%-90%. I'd call the latter far more radical as the changes implemented would be much more..er...radical?

I'm using the term as is, I don't consider radicalism good or bad. Depends what form it takes. I support nationalizing most key industry. Consequently there is much overlap in terms of economics outside of taxes, as the far right wing parties wish to do the same in terms of key infrastructure independence.

Last edited:
May 20, 2007
That's pathetic, honestly. I have no idea what the obsession is in these countries with "rehabilitating" these objectively garbage humans.

They may have, at most, a dozen mass murderers/terrorists like this a year. It's no big human loss to put them to death - who the fuck will hire Brevik when he gets released in 16 years or so? What do they expect him to do of benefit versus the 70 lives he took? What can this piece of shit and his accomplices ever do to make up all the people they murdered?
The actions he took were a result of the situation he found himself in.

He did not plan to make up for the lives he took. He knew what he would sacrifice and what he would gain.

I agree that this situation is not sustainable.

Aug 25, 2018
A psychopath that leached onto political issues and extreme ideologies. Normal people don’t do these things.

But this is going to create big waves. See where we land on the coast.

Last edited:
Nov 5, 2016
I don't care where (just far)
Well that specific party wants to preserve western religious secularism across the board by not allowing the kind of things they allow in Britain and France (local communities subject to sharia law led by imams), so at worst conservatism. Some of the leftist parties want to nationalize sectors of industry, remove naval border patrols and raise taxes to 80%-90%. I'd call the latter far more radical as the changes implemented would be much more..er...radical?

I'm using the term as is, I don't consider radicalism good or bad. Depends what form it takes. I support nationalizing most key industry.
Raise taxes, change borders, gotcha. Personally I would call slaughtering dozens of people on livestream the Gold Standard for radical, but maybe that’s just me.

It seems like all a couple posters care about is knighting for PDP when no one should give a fuck about PDP and any moderately intelligent person on the planet will realize he had nothing to do with this, going “cup half full” with rationalizing 4/8 Chan which is whatever, that’s your prerogative, and defending “The Right” when obviously not every right wing person is a psychopath mass murderer just like not every left wing person wants to censor your whole life or smash a bike lock on your head or whatever the fuck people claim “The Left” is always after.

What will it take to stop the culture war bullshit generalizations?

Why aren’t we talking about what actually happened?

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2006
Raise taxes, change borders, gotcha. Personally I would call slaughtering dozens of people on livestream the Gold Standard for radical, but maybe that’s just me.

It seems like all a couple posters care about is knighting for PDP when no one should give a fuck about PDP and any moderately intelligent person on the planet will realize he had nothing to do with this, going “cup half full” with rationalizing 4/8 Chan which is whatever, that’s your prerogative, and defending “The Right” when obviously not every right wing person is a psychopath mass murderer just like not every left wing person wants to censor your whole life or smash a bike lock on your head or whatever the fuck people claim “The Left” is always after.

What will it take to stop the culture war bullshit generalizations?

The issue I have with talking about censoring 4chan/8chan or putting policy in place as a result of this is that is specifically what this guy wanted. He literally copied Manson's Helter Skelter plan - he wanted to incite a (race) war by causing an anti-2A movement in the US, and I think his mentions of PDP, Candace Owens, etc. are rhetorical landmines designed to make the media go after people and further incite division and encourage radicalization.

I think that, when it comes to terrorists, changing a country due to their actions is acquiescing to their actions. It legitimizes and encourages terrorism. The US made those mistakes after 9/11 with the Patriot Act, DHS, and now decades of intervention in ME/AoE countries, and what did it do? It created ISIS, took away our rights, and left us weaker than we were before.

tl;dr never give terrorists what they want, even if that means just mourning the dead and moving on without acting.

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2018
What does this have to do with the parties in question? You can be anti-islamic immigration without being a mass murdering psycho. This Senator is not part of any party, and it was me that highlighted his inappropriate response to this sad event.

It seems like all a couple posters care about is knighting for PDP when no one should give a fuck about PDP
Should and do are two very different things. Tell that to the blue twitter check mark accounts with thousands of followers between them. I don't care about PDP, I care about their conduct regarding fundamentally unrelated matters such as PDP, in light of this event. It's evil behaviour.

and any moderately intelligent person on the planet will realize he had nothing to do with this
Is this where you lose your innocence? I'm sorry to impart on you the realization that the vast majority of people aren't even moderately intelligent. Even if they were, most people don't know what PDP is or what kind of content he produces. Very easy to mislead them. On top of this, rational discourse is a poor fit for the news cycle and social media. Thankfully it can be carried out on forums such as this one.

with rationalizing 4/8 Chan which is whatever, that’s your prerogative, and defending “The Right” when obviously not every right wing person is a psychopath mass murderer just like not every left wing person wants to censor your whole life or smash a bike lock on your head or whatever the fuck people claim “The Left” is always after.
I believe I've condemned both the shooter and these fringe boards, not that I have any personal obligation to do so. As for further specifics regarding Australian politics, I'm happy to answer questions, when I wake up tomorrow. It's 1am here.

We are. In detail. Rational discourse can't be contained to wholly inoffensive talking points. There is nothing comforting about any of this.

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
Never leave an opportunity to dig at the US's bigotry for political brownie points instead of mourning the dead.

Shows where your priorities lie. I would say I'm surprised, but you and your ideological comrades have done this so often it has become expected behavior. Turn off your NPC script just for a day. It'll feel nice to think for yourself.

May 22, 2018
Never leave an opportunity to dig at the US's bigotry for political brownie points instead of mourning the dead.

Shows where your priorities lie. I would say I'm surprised, but you and your ideological comrades have done this so often it has become expected behavior. Turn off your NPC script just for a day. It'll feel nice to think for yourself.
This was a right wing terrorist attack that came as a result of anti-muslim sentiments that have been actively spreading in many countries for the last 2 decades. Its completely necessary and acceptable to have a discussion about those same sentiments that have taken hold in those countries as well. The U.S. is not the only country that has this problem, but since thats the country I live in I think its important to have the discussion when tragedies like this take place rather than ignore it or pretend that the problem exists elsewhere rather than here at home as well otherwise we are just risking yet another tragedy like this one except it will happen in my country yet again. The problem gets more attention and more discussion when all eyes are on it and right now the world is looking. Therefore in my opinion its important to have these discussions at such times.

If you would pull your head out of your ass and focus on the cause of the attack and the intentions behind it instead of trying to go after me yet again for *insert reason here* you would realize that.

Last edited:

rivv3r

Neo Member
Feb 24, 2019
Of course he is. Just use the ignore option to make the predictable dopes disappear.
When a muslim killed 10~ and injured 10~ more in NYC, this was all she had to say;

Not "we need to look at these muslim terrorists" or "why do muslims keep doing this shit." Just "my heart goes out." But when a white guy does something IN A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FUCKING COUNTRY it's a non-stop "white supremacy is the real problem and white people bad reeeee" or "muslims are victims and we need to suck all the muslims cock we can find" tweet-a-thon.

(she retweeted this one)

(she retweeted this one)

(she retweeted this one)

Do I need to keep going or have I sort of proven my point?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 25, 2009
It’s fucking gross how reset is using this tragedy to go after PewdiePie, they are literally blaming him for this shooting and the moderators are banning anyone that disagrees.

A horrible thing happened and they have to go straight to using it to fuel their internet outrage on someone. What a fucked up community.
Imagine thinking a dude who reviews memes and plays video games has this much political influence. Like how completely out of touch with reality do you have to be to actually believe something so moronic?

Mar 4, 2019
It’s fucking gross how reset is using this tragedy to go after PewdiePie, they are literally blaming him for this shooting and the moderators are banning anyone that disagrees.

A horrible thing happened and they have to go straight to using it to fuel their internet outrage on someone. What a fucked up community.
Resetera being idiotic? I’m shook.

Jul 19, 2018
For everybody upset about those of us calling out 4chan/8chan and other black holes of the internet, you bring this shit into the thread, essentially spreading this monster’s propaganda?

Fuck off
Reality is prop
What is this.

Stop subscribing to far right talking points. Muslim have lived in New Zealand for more than 100 years so what the fuck are you talking about .
It’s not about New
What is this.

Stop subscribing to far right talking points. Muslim have lived in New Zealand for more than 100 years so what the fuck are you talking about .
I never talked about New Zealand specifically. I’m talking about all of the west. How many terror attacks across Europe have there been in the last 5 years? I have also talked about the Rotherham scandal on here. Which I believe you dismissed as far right talking points as well. I’m just describing reality.

May 22, 2018
I never talked about New Zealand specifically. I’m talking about all of the west. How many terror attacks across Europe have there been in the last 5 years? I have also talked about the Rotherham scandal on here. Which I believe you dismissed as far right talking points as well. I’m just describing reality.
How many home grown terrorist attacks and plots have there been in that same amount of time in Europe and the US? How many deaths as a result them? Because I know for damn sure there have been more deaths in the US from home grown terrorist attacks than attacks by Muslim extremists in recent years.

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
Holy shit the hypocrisy!
If you're implying I can't think for myself, holy shit how about you back that up?

Otherwise, crawl back into your safe space. There's an ongoing discussion and you're being a brat.

This was a right wing terrorist attack that came as a result of anti-muslim sentiments that have been actively spreading in many countries for the last 2 decades. Its completely necessary and acceptable to have a discussion about those same sentiments that have taken hold in those countries as well. The U.S. is not the only country that has this problem, but since thats the country I live in I think its important to have the discussion when tragedies like this take place rather than ignore it or pretend that the problem exists elsewhere rather than here at home as well otherwise we are just risking yet another tragedy like this one except it will happen in my country yet again. The problem gets more attention and more discussion when all eyes are on it and right now the world is looking. Therefore in my opinion its important to have these discussions at such times.

If you would pull your head out of your ass and focus on the cause of the attack and the intentions behind it instead of trying to go after me yet again for *insert reason here* you would realize that.
No one is ignoring anti-muslim sentiments in the USA.

The thread is about a tragedy in New Zealand. Keep banging that propaganda drum.

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2018
of course the shooter hoped to protect the "best bunch of cobbers" he could ask for, why should we grant him that?

8chan is a trash heap, and certain segments of 4chan are no better. They brewed this shit, they deserve the flack. no different than Fursan al-Rafa taking flack for ISIS recruiting

8chan is rampantly celebrating this act, we have every right to condemn them if their stance on the issue is to "Embrace Infamy". This is fanaticism through and through, and frankly I don't see how you can defend their actions. You are gaslighting us

I expect words of contrition from those who foster these ideologies if they truly don't support these actions. At the very least, I don't expect celebration. I hold Muslims to the same standards when Islamic terrorism rears its ugly head. If they express regrets, I'm sympathetic, if they hold their tongue, we have some issues, if they celebrate in the streets, it's clear where these actions come from. 8chan are celebrating in the streets

and this is some ripe bullshit from you as usual.

Obviously the shooter's goal was to sow division. He massacred a specific ethnic group to make it clear he did not want them in his town. That's more division than any forum post will sow

Calling out 8chan is not about the names inserted into the manifesto. 8chan was not just a manifesto name. This guy posted his plans to 8chan (to much encouragement). He was celebrated by 8chan. 8chan is complicit in this.
Spyro 3 does not sow division. 8chan has been sowing this same division for years. They wanted this, and they are celebrating it.
This is the same shitty 'it's just lulz!' troll technique the alt-right always hides behind, only this time it's been applied to mass murder. You are not gaslighting us. We know that Sypro and Candace Owens didn't motivate this

Condemning 8chan isn't sowing more division. We have every reason to condemn those who celebrate these actions, alongside condemnation for those who commit them.

I don't see anyone celebrating the event here. Do you think such celebration would be welcomed here? If not, than why should we accept that it is celebrated elsewhere?

I can almost sympathize with this. I mean, I get it. There are few ethno-nationalistic white countries left, and those that remain aren't the cream of the crop. However, this is obviously not the way to go about founding such white enclaves, and your inability to condemn such acts does nothing to help your cause.
As with Muslims who do not condemn Islamic terrorism, the blind eye you turn towards white supremacist terrorism ensures you remain an embarrassment to the rest of your race, when you otherwise might have a leg to stand on

lol, you guys are trying to shame a poster who vehemently argued (complete with doctored video!) that the Charlottsville Nazi was acting in 'self defense' when he ran over a crowd with his car
Where did I say I don’t condemn this attack? I am just pointing something out that everyone on here is missing. How many fucking let’s stand with insert European country here because of terrorist attacks have we seen in the last few years?

Aug 25, 2018

The far left is deranged. They create monsters more than any other single factor.

May 22, 2018
The far left is deranged. They create monsters more than any other single factor.
You got any actual proof of that? Because last time I checked almost all of the home grown terrorist attacks here in the US have come from right wing extremists. When was the last time a left wing radical committed a terrorist attack that resulted in this kind of body count?

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2018
How many home grown terrorist attacks and plots have there been in that same amount of time in Europe and the US? How many deaths as a result them? Because I know for damn sure there have been more deaths in the US from home grown terrorist attacks than attacks by Muslim extremists in recent years.
What is the percentage of Muslims in the United States? Muslims are still massively over represented in terrorist attacks Even if you don’t count 9-11.

Aug 30, 2014
It seems he name checked everything the Left like to complain about from PewDiePie to Candace Owens to Trump. No doubt, they will jump on it.
I think something like this was inevitable – in fact I am surprised that attacks like this continue to be rare. The clash between Islam and the Western world won't be pleasant – whether it's white terrorists shooting up mosques or Islamic terrorists killing “infidels”. This is really the consequence of trying to make Islam and the so-called multicultural society work in Western countries. Of course, the mainstream media commentators will never acknowledge this.
I have not read his manifesto, just a few outtakes. I did read a well written, non-media analysis of it.

That person believe this person is an 'accelerationist', which is this first I've heard this term but from context means they want to pour gasoline to burn the whole world down. From what they said, the manifesto is essentially just constant trolling, full of bait for everyone. Their take was that while he was likely anti-Muslim, he was anti-everything and chose a Mosque more because he thought that would do the most societal damage, not necessarily because he was driven by hate for Muslims or immigrants specifically. That is, he was putting a wedge between left/right, between religions, between everything.

In other words, according to this particular analysis, his goal was to make everyone argue. He killed 49 people so we'd fight with each other.

I don't know if the above take is correct. Normally I read source material for myself, but I try to avoid reading the manifestos of assholes like this for hopefully obvious reasons - that's why they killed almost 50 people, so fuck that guy, I'm not taking the bait.

Last edited:
Aug 25, 2018
You got any actual proof of that? Because last time I checked almost all of the home grown terrorist attacks here in the US have come from right wing extremists. When was the last time a left wing radical committed a terrorist attack that resulted in this kind of body count?
This is my own assessment, but I’m sure it’s pretty obvious. Extremes create opposite extremes. The crazier the left gets, and it’s batshit crazy, the more far right monsters are created.

I see the left pushing division almost exclusively in media & online.

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2018
Muslims represent 1 percent of new zealand's population. If 1 in 100 of your neighbors being a muslim makes you snap, you are the one being unreasonable. Not the globalist boogeyman.

The globalist fearmongering is what caused this, in fact. The rhetoric that brown people are coming to take away the culture, jobs, & women from whites. MS-13 and Sharia Police in the streets! Its pathetic.
I’m not talking about New Zealand.

Aug 30, 2018
What a shit show of a thread.

This guy's a loser psychopath. Whether it's because of a terrible upbringing, or due to having many screws loose, the responsibility for this rests squarely on his shoulders.

Trying to point the finger at the government, specific politicians, policy, or whatever else it's disgusting. No matter what side you're on, doing this moves the blame away from the only person that deserves it -- this crazy dude.

Jun 1, 2013
This is my own assessment, but I’m sure it’s pretty obvious. Extremes create opposite extremes. Actions, and their opposite and equal reactions are fundamental in pretty much everything. The crazier left gets, and it’s batshit crazy, the more far right monsters are created.
Are you saying the Norwegian Labour Party is responsible for the 2011 22 july terror massracre?

The murderer in this case was inspired by Breivik.

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2006
This was a right wing terrorist attack that came as a result of anti-muslim sentiments that have been actively spreading in many countries for the last 2 decades. Its completely necessary and acceptable to have a discussion about those same sentiments that have taken hold in those countries as well.
Why has that happened, though? AFAIK, there was no significant rise in anti-Muslim sentiment after the 90s WTC bombing. It only happened after 9/11 because it was used as political fodder by neocons and neolibs to advance the national security state and start wars. When you politicize an event, the opposition to that politicization will be emboldened, if not balkanized, just like the supporters. In the case of 9/11, the far right got implicit government sanctioning of their beliefs that "Muslims are a menace", while the far left went so far in on protecting Islam that they will cover up mass sexual abuse and overlook attacks on secularization. Both of these outcomes just feed each other and lead to the sides becoming more extreme.

I have not read his manifesto, just a few outtakes. I did read a well written, non-media analysis of it.

That person believe this person is an 'accelerationist', which is this first I've heard this term but from context means they want to pour gasoline to burn the whole world down. From what they said, the manifesto is essentially just constant trolling, full of bait for everyone. Their take was that while he was likely anti-Muslim, he was anti-everything and chose a Mosque more because he thought that would do the most societal damage, not necessarily because he was driven by hate for Muslims or immigrants specifically.

I don't know if the above take is correct. Normally I read source material for myself, but I try to avoid reading the manifestos of assholes like this for hopefully obvious reasons - that's why they killed almost 50 people, so fuck them, I'm not taking the bait.
Most accelerationists just want to let things go to shit to speed up social change, not actually speed it up themselves. That where the phrase "Screw the optics, I'm going in" comes from - they don't generally support action because they believe it will just make them look worse. His goals, however, are dependent on that happening.

This is exactly what I said - everything he said and wrote was a trap. Going by his postings he was definitely a white supremacist and hated Muslims because of the birth rate arguments, but his manifesto has so much junk in it designed to make people want to "Do something!" that it is obvious. The Twitter left is currently going after Owens because she was mentioned as an "inspiration" in the same line as Spyro the Dragon, and when she laughed at them for blaming her they doubled down. They are doing what he wants them to do, just like Bush and company did what bin Laden wanted them to do after 9/11.

Last edited: