• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guy adds shortcut to parents phone every time they type "No"

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjp

Yeah, this kind of stuff has been around a while. The first one I saw was someone that swapped the grammatical errors.

So swapping its and it's, you and you're etc.

I changed my dads so every time he typed my name it was replaced with "my favourite child". Pretty funny in the family group chat.

MIMIC

Banned
who do you think does all the free tech support?

Heh. This.

In my experience, my parents always shared their passwords with me for some reason or another.

Yeah, this kind of stuff has been around a while. The first one I saw was someone that swapped the grammatical errors.

So swapping its and it's, you and you're etc.

I changed my dads so every time he typed my name it was replaced with "my favourite child". Pretty funny in the family group chat.

lol

If this forum can auto-correct "I can't even," "Wow," and "Really?" to something more embarrassing to the poster, I'd very much appreciate it. My account has only been active for a week or so and I see that garbage everywhere.

ItIsOkBro

HiRByK2.gif

Lol I'm dying here.

Walpurgis

Banned
If this forum can auto-correct "I can't even," "Wow," and "Really?" to something more embarrassing to the poster, I'd very much appreciate it. My account has only been active for a week or so and I see that garbage everywhere.
"." Should be changed to "I can't form my own opinions".

Xero

Forum should autocorrect "cringe" to something else. Like wanked. " that line was so bad i wanked hard."

Alx

Texting to ask for permission or do the dishes ? Do parents and kids even talk to each other any more ?

DOWN

Banned
Not sure why people think ALL of these must be fake. Somebody surely set it up for real at some point as it is really easy to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom