• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guy Finishes Arcade Time Crisis II on One Coin as Player 1 and 2 at the Same Time

Shifty1897

If there was ever an arcade unit I'd buy, it'd be Time Crisis 2. Played through it recently at a barcade and it still holds up.

JimboJones

All the girls be like
IPfceh7.gif

But nah seriously that's pretty cool

stranno

Time Crisis II is probably the easiest rail-shooter i've ever finished on arcade, not a big deal, trust me.

Its even easy on Playstation 2 using the Dual Shock 2.

But how many coins did it take to be as good? :messenger_tongue:

I did spent around the same amount of money on The House of the Dead 2 as the retail (Dreamcast) version to complete it.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
I used to play with two guncons in two player, it's fucking awesome.
Buts that's impressive.

drganon

Big whoop, it took me five bucks back in the day and you dont see me bragging about it.

Jokes aside, that is impressive. If I had the room and money, a time crisis 2 machine would be at the top of the list for a personal arcade.

mcz117chief

Lets see him finish house of the dead 3 holding two shotguns. He'll get tendinitis!
I finished the fourth game playing with dual uzis. That was really easy. Third game would require maniacal level of skill. I don't think that is possible. I saw many people attempt it but they all got destroyed really early, even during the prologue.

stranno

Really bro? Do what this guy just did.
The game has three modes: One player, two players and one player dual-pistol mode. I have finished the first and last one in the deluxe cabinet (single gigantic screen with splitscreen multiplayer) a lot of times and it is a fairly easy game. Enemies patterns are simple and most shots do not hurt you, only the red ones, and even those are not randomized.

1CC two-players The Lost World would be far more challenging.

Talking about live-action arcade thing..

Last edited:
Top Bottom