H-Hour: World's Elite Kickstarter from creative director of the original SOCOM games

Sep 11, 2007
Wait...if I read it right with the funding goal they only will make a DEMO that will be used to show to publishers and so they MIGHT be able to make the full game?....

Hell the 1.000.000 stretch goal is goes only to an alpha?

Sorry but, what the fuck is this?

Oct 9, 2009
Wait...if I read it right with the funding goal they only will make a DEMO that will be used to show to publishers and so they MIGHT be able to make the full game?....

Hell the 1.000.000 stretch goal is goes only to an alpha?

Sorry but, what the fuck is this?
Reading through it and it looks like that to me. They need to show interest so venture capitalists are willing to fund the full game.

Sep 11, 2007
Reading through it and it looks like that to me. They need to show interest so venture capitalists are willing to fund the full game.
Yeah, but people are putting money to receive a digital copy of the game and they can't assure you that with the goal, not even with the stretch goals...is...wrong.

Is the first time I see something like this.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Feb 22, 2012
Ill be throwing down for this most def. The fact that it has Mr. Goodrich's support too is a huge plus for me.

Wish them luck and hope they reach mark.

Yeah, but people are putting money to receive a digital copy of the game and they can't assure you that with the goal, not even with the stretch goals...is...wrong.

Is the first time I see something like this.
Not the first time. Takedown was the same, except they were a bit more dodgy about wording it.

At least Mr. Sears here is upfront with it.

Feb 16, 2013
Netherlands
It is the only type of game i miss, Socom 1 and socom 2 style of games. Socom 4 and confrontation looks like socom games but are totally different in reality. Listen to the podcast interview on twitch. the guy has lots of good ideas and he is very open!