• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

H3H3Productions |OT| Reppin' the Naysh \//\

I wonder how the BLM movement outside of this precinct feels about the way Zarna and per posse go about promoting. This is a terrible look for BLM. Their frustration with the police is being channeled in the wrong way.

cromofo

When everyone has moved on from the incident and condemned the girl, they're still going to back to this. But I guess H3H3 is emotionally invested in Hugh Mungus' corner, as if they're a juror to a court case.

I'm glad they showed this new footage tbh, it gives more context. I didn't even know she had a group of some sort with her. Now I do, and they're bunch of cunts.

Not to mention the overwhelming support(financially too) Hugh Mungus got from their "milking".

You look like you hold some grudges towards them.

BlackJace

Zarna is a terrible person, but every video H3H3 puts up about her attracts the worst of the worst "lol feminism/liberals crowd.

I think it does more harm that good tbh

I was trying to stay out of the whole political bullshit and how they have started to veer their content, but gave their podcast a shot and I think I'm getting tired of H3 at this point. The harping on feminism and news and all this shit just seems as outraged and focused as the people he's pointing to. Listening in their podcast to an argument on Fox News and then complaining about the Feminism behind it is such a layered amount of bullshit I can't even take. They're watching a Fox News rant where they likely sought out the only person that had the craziest disagreements so it would make for a good "haha these stupid people" segment and then for Ethen to then take that segment one stage further for him to complain about it is just too far removed from any kind of actual critical thinking. It seems like they're just searching for this shit to complain about at this point.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
I haven't watched H3H3 in a while, so this is not directly related to them, but I just had 3 of my posts from their subreddit deleted from when JonTron did his racist rant. And another was from 3 months ago when someone posted a Paul Joseph Watson video and I said this
yVYjctq.png

By the way, don't call JonTron racist on the sub anymore because that's "hate speech".

Everything related to H3H3 is shit now, even the sub.

kami_sama

I haven't watched H3H3 in a while, so this is not directly related to them, but I just had 3 of my posts from their subreddit deleted from when JonTron did his racist rant. And another was from 3 months ago when someone posted a Paul Joseph Watson video and I said this
yVYjctq.png

By the way, don't call JonTron racist on the sub anymore because that's "hate speech".

Everything related to H3H3 is shit now, even the sub.

Yeah, I don't think H3H3 is racist or misogynist, but god damn, the people that flock around them...
I think that when they decided to cover the Hugh Mungus shit, while Zana is an awful person, and almost everyone thinks so, it attracted people whose intentions are not good and are probably trying to "red-pill" them into going alt-lite.
That's the problem with politically charged videos, they attract shit whether you're right or you're wrong.

Ne0n

Banned
I can't help but admire the hustle of this Jake Paul kid, as dumb as he likes to make himself out to be he's a very smart kid, he's totally overtaken everyone on youtube in terms of monthly views, secured a 1 million dollar investment for the team 10 company at 19 years old. Everyone in that team 10 house ? he had them sign a 5 year contract and takes 20% of their Adsense. he's created a total monopoly and is milking it for all its worth, has to be making over 5 million a month easily with adsense alone.

Ive grown tired of h3h3, a soon as they left Israel and became bigger the spark was just gone, he doesn't make me laugh anymore at all, it all just seems so forced and as lovley as hila is she just isnt funny.

LNBL

I can't help but admire the hustle of this Jake Paul kid, as dumb as he likes to make himself out to be he's a very smart kid, he's totally overtaken everyone on youtube in terms of monthly views, secured a 1 million dollar investment for the team 10 company at 19 years old. Everyone in that team 10 house ? he had them sign a 5 year contract and takes 20% of their Adsense. he's created a total monopoly and is milking it for all its worth, has to be making over 5 million a month easily with adsense alone.

Ive grown tired of h3h3, a soon as they left Israel and became bigger the spark was just gone, he doesn't make me laugh anymore at all, it all just seems so forced and as lovley as hila is she just isnt funny.

He's still an idiot.

I actually love the fact that Hila is almost completely comfortable with being on camera now, she's changed a lot since the old days.They never feel forced to me.

Jesus christ... How long until these kids cross the wrong person and they get punched in the face

Coreda

They're milking the Jake Paul thing, obviously. It's more striking to me how they completely backed away from the Leafy criticism merely because Leafy sent his horde of angry kids after them which disrupted the comments and affected the like ratio for a time. How he can remove—and even apologize for (!)—a perfectly valid and worthwhile video critiquing a youtuber (of the same age as Paul) who bullies and harasses disabled people and young kids while finding it fine to make several videos about an admittedly jock-looking airhead whose main crime is making awful music for tweens seems a bit much tbh.

That said I don't mind the videos about them, it's just Ethan could dial down the 'outrage' factor a notch as some of it is a stretch.

LNBL

How can this play out for them? Would they receive compensation for the shit amount of money this lawsuit cost them?

So happy for them!

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
How can this play out for them? Would they receive compensation for the shit amount of money this lawsuit cost them?

So happy for them!

As Leonard French said, it's not an automatic process. They can either decide to let Matt Hoss go scot-free (and maybe get a written statement that Matt Hoss won't ever bother them again, à la Jim Sterling)... Or they can sue Matt Hoss - sue is not the right term, but I forget what word he used - for attorney fees. From the looks of it, they would have a high chance of winning, though he wagers Matt Hoss probably doesn't have enough money to pay them back since their expenses are probably upwards of 100,000 dollars at this point.

Maximo

As Leonard French said, it's not an automatic process. They can either decide to let Matt Hoss go scot-free (and maybe get a written statement that Matt Hoss won't ever bother them again, à la Jim Sterling)... Or they can sue Matt Hoss - sue is not the right term, but I forget what word he used - for attorney fees. From the looks of it, they would have a high chance of winning, though he wagers Matt Hoss probably doesn't have enough money to pay them back since their expenses are probably upwards of 100,000 dollars at this point.

Make him pay!

Looks like Hila's dad has lung cancer. :( She's going home for a while to be with them so Ethan is gonna be alone for a bit.

Ethan also discussed on the podcast his political leanings. So if people care about that stuff they can look at his recent podcast near the end.

Top Bottom