• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Hades - PS5 4K 60FPS Gameplay

ManaByte

Gold Member
Jun 10, 2004
California
manabyte.com

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2011
One thing I'm concerned about is how noisy this game looks in general. Bullet hell in Returnal didn't bother me after a while. But watching some footage of Hades and it just looks chaotic to the point of not being very fun, but maybe I'm wrong on this

Con-Z-epT

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2019
I finally escaped on my 23th attempt. Awesome game. We could use an OT for the game.

ZywyPL

Nov 27, 2018
I finally escaped on my 23th attempt. Awesome game. We could use an OT for the game.

There's an old OT from when the game launched on PC/Switch, but I agree, we could use a new one dedicated to PS/XB launch.

I've beat the game today as well, god it's addicting, the worst part is that I want to unlock everything there is, so I still have a looong way to go :/

Last edited:

Con-Z-epT

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2019
There's an old OT from when the game launched on PC/Switch, but I agree, we could use a new one dedicated to PS/XB launch.

I've beat the hame today as well, god it's addicting, the worst part is that I want to unlock everything there is, so I still have a looong way to go :/
Now i found it! :messenger_grinning:

The amount of content in the game is crazy. And yes it is incredibly addictive. Doesn't seem to get boring.

Reactions: Panajev2001a

Plantoid

Nov 4, 2015
I'm now on my 27th attempt, got to hades 3x already, games a hell of fun, can't recommend it enough

On my last run was the first time I got heroic and legendary boons, game has excellent progression system the dialogue never repeats itself, the hub is memorable and very well thought

Last edited: