• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Clickbait Half Life 3 gets a new release date

TUROK

Aug 27, 2010
they're still cool

VR is pretty rad, give it a try
I just wanted to say something inflammatory since I actually bought into their episodic gaming spiel.

I'll probably get into the VR game once it's more established.

Zimmy68

Jan 27, 2014
It the same problem as Rockstar single player DLC development. Every time they start working on it, a waterfall of money hits their keyboards and they can't work.

Jigsaah

Jan 31, 2018
Has anyone considered that maybe Valve won't do Half Life 3 because they are expected at this point to create something that would again benchmark first person story telling and gameplay? It's like Half Life 3 is the second coming or something.

Jigsaah

Jan 31, 2018
Just a friendly reminder that OP is an islamophobe :messenger_ok:
Tryna figure out if I should be offended that this "ok" symbol is supposedly something like a covert signalling of white power.

I don't really feel offended right now...but I still feel it's distasteful given that a white supremacist mass shooter has used this symbol on his social media profile prior to engaging in hate crimes.

Can we cut the shit please?

• Triggered
Reactions: MiyazakiHatesKojima

MiyazakiHatesKojima

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2019
Tokyo, Japan
Tryna figure out if I should be offended that this "ok" symbol is supposedly something like a covert signalling of white power.

I don't really feel offended right now...but I still feel it's distasteful given that a white supremacist mass shooter has used this symbol on his social media profile prior to engaging in hate crimes.

Can we cut the shit please?
I hate how that sign became a symbol for white supremacy as well. I just used it ironically to maximize my chances of getting a like/reaction in order to defeat Schrödinger's cat Schrödinger's cat on the Top 20 GAF list once and for all.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Third game is going to be hybrid of their two franchises.

Half Life 4 Dead