• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Half Life 3 gets a new release date

TeamGhobad

Banned
4txLgVs.png

BELIEVE!

Zimmy68

It the same problem as Rockstar single player DLC development. Every time they start working on it, a waterfall of money hits their keyboards and they can't work.

Jigsaah

Gold Member
Has anyone considered that maybe Valve won't do Half Life 3 because they are expected at this point to create something that would again benchmark first person story telling and gameplay? It's like Half Life 3 is the second coming or something.

Jigsaah

Gold Member
Just a friendly reminder that OP is an islamophobe :messenger_ok:
Tryna figure out if I should be offended that this "ok" symbol is supposedly something like a covert signalling of white power.

I don't really feel offended right now...but I still feel it's distasteful given that a white supremacist mass shooter has used this symbol on his social media profile prior to engaging in hate crimes.

Can we cut the shit please?

Tryna figure out if I should be offended that this "ok" symbol is supposedly something like a covert signalling of white power.

I don't really feel offended right now...but I still feel it's distasteful given that a white supremacist mass shooter has used this symbol on his social media profile prior to engaging in hate crimes.

Can we cut the shit please?
I hate how that sign became a symbol for white supremacy as well. I just used it ironically to maximize my chances of getting a like/reaction in order to defeat Schrödinger's cat Schrödinger's cat on the Top 20 GAF list once and for all.

Last edited:
Top Bottom