• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Half of Republican Voters Believe Trump Won the Popular Vote

mr_nexus

Banned
Most of these morons don't believe in facts and blindly follow everything dumb thing Trump says so it's not surprising.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Most of these morons don't believe in facts and blindly follow everything dumb thing Trump says so it's not surprising.

I used to work with a couple of these people. They believed everything he said. They believed he would "unite the country" after elected. They were both minorities, which was doubly bizarre. Whatever Fox and Trump said, they believed regardless of the facts presented to them. I think it became a pride thing of not wanting to admit they had been duped.

mr_nexus

Banned
I used to work with a couple of these people. They believed everything he said. They believed he would "unite the country" after elected. They were both minorities, which was doubly bizarre. Whatever Fox and Trump said, they believed regardless of the facts presented to them. I think it became a pride thing of not wanting to admit they had been duped.

It's much easier to blindly follow someone than to have critical thinking skills. Fox News tells people what they want to hear, not what they need to hear.

SeanC

Most of his voters are ignorant idiots so yeah.

I mean, show me someone actually educated and follows politics that voted for Trump and I'll just show you someone who is white and rich.

Everyone else are morons who believe his false narratives because they've always been morons.

Hasn't Trump himself admitted that he didn't win the popular vote? He talks about his EC win constantly. He even blames voter fraud for him NOT winning the popular vote. So despite Trump actually saying he didn't win the popular vote, half his base thinks he did!?

Jinaar

No more of these threads need to be posted. Basically half of republicans will believe anything. Make a thread when they get sent to the Gulags set up by Trump in 2020.

think-of-how-stupid-the-average-person-is-and-realize-5534665.png

Not many things pisses me off as much as willful ignorance and blind acceptance. I mean goddamn, education in this country....does stupidity run this fucking deep in any other developed country?

Top Bottom