• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halloween Avatar Costume Party! | 2014 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coreda

header-wolfseo6a.png

🎃 Dust off those hatchets, and bring out the pumpkins, it's that fun time of year again. So show off your spoopy/creppy and fancy dress avatars, or if you came without one post a request for a kindly soul to help give it a Halloween makeover.

👻 Continuing in the ghostly spirit of the previous (and awesome) thread, I'm going as what I went as before - Noh Face
;)
To kick things off is a set for the Riff Raff of GAF. Also loving all those Super Best Friends skeleton face avatars by Oberon :)

WorldStar

worldstar-halloweeneopr6.png
worldstar-halloween-kr0psu.png
worldstar-transparentxlpt6.png

Had one made by someone on here last year but if anyone is up for making a different one or a variation of the current one I'd love to use one. :)

Here's the original/non-spooky avatar.
wLKhlSF.jpg

Could someone please spookify my avatar? I was thinking maybe making it demonic or devillish to fit with my username, although I'll take whatever I can get. Here's the original art in case you need it. Thanks a lot in advance!

braves01

Banned
I already switched. I forget who made it (I want to say devo maybe), but it's from a while ago and I still think it's great.

Mononoke

Banned
Would like someone to make me one. Maybe make Matoi a witch? I guess skeleton face would look rad too. I'm not good at this stuff so i would appreciate it.

CdsfRcQ.png

Tbh, I'm not sure if it can be done, given how small the picture is.

EDIT: here is my first attempt:

952zWT3.png

Told ya I suck lol. Hmm.

Toa TAK

Banned
I remember Devolution doing an awesome avvie last year.

Can someone do mine? Do whatever you want. Surprise me.

I love Halloween.

FillerB

Would like someone to make me one. Maybe make Matoi a witch? I guess skeleton face would look rad too. I'm not good at this stuff so i would appreciate it.

[IMG ]http://i.imgur.com/CdsfRcQ.png[/IMG]

Tbh, I'm not sure if it can be done, given how small the picture is.

EDIT: here is my first attempt:

[IMG ]http://i.imgur.com/1HFPR5p.png[/IMG]

Told ya I suck lol. Hmm.

vaczMCb.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom