• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 2 Anniversary Reveal At E3 is teased by Xbox Mexico team

mocoworm

https://twitter.com/XboxMexico/status/473991205873659904

Xbox MéxicoVerified account
‏@XboxMexico
En este #MartesdeHalo recordamos las #XboxE3 del 2003 y 2004 donde conocimos más información del legendario #Halo2. pic.twitter.com/A4YQCcTEvV

GOOGLE TRANSLATE:

This #XboxE3 remember 2003 and 2004 where we met the legendary #Halo2.

Thanks to blacksark for the translation of the image:

On the way to #Xboxe3. The first demo of halo 2 was presented. The first multiplayer demo of halo 2 was presented.12 people played zanzibar map in halo 2 during the event.

BpP0esECUAAGIeK.jpg

GHG

Gold Member
There will be so many remasters at this e3. Real next gen wont start until 2015.

So, did those rumours about the Master Chief Collection prove to be false? I wasn't really keeping up with it. It does make more sense to me that MS focus on Halo 2 now, and then they can also publish Halo 3 Anniversary in 2007.

blacksark

I'm spanish so can translate perfectly:

On the way to #Xboxe3

The first demo of halo 2 was presented.

The first multiplayer demo of halo 2 was presented.12 people played zanzibar map in halo 2 during the event.

This is the translation, hope you enjoy ^^

So, did those rumours about the Master Chief Collection prove to be false? I wasn't really keeping up with it. It does make more sense to me that MS focus on Halo 2 now, and then they can also publish Halo 3 Anniversary in 2007.

Don't think anything has come from it so far, but I'm betting on it being legit. Odds are Halo 2 Anniversary will be the centerpiece, with the other 3 games just being campaign-only and running in 60FPS/1080p (but otherwise largely untouched).

Apparently Halo Tuesday is a common thing Xbox Mexico do, this isn't really anything.

I do believe Halo 2 Anniversary and the Master Chief collection are coming but I don't believe this is all that related to it.

What's the image?

I'm in school and the host is blocked :(

Its 2 images of Halo 2, The Keyart from the box art and a classic zanzibar shot with a jumping elite holding a sword. Nothing special.

Mendax

On this #TuesdayofHalo we (record or remember) the 2003 and 2004 Xbox E3 during which we showed(?) much information of the legendary #Halo2.

I suck at Spanish.

On this HaloTuesday we remember the xbox e3s of 2003 and 2004 where we learnt much information of the legendary halo 2!

jem0208

please be on 360, dont make me buy a xbox one yet.. please.

I can't see this coming for the 360. With FH2 coming to both MS need a few X1 exclusives...

Apparently Halo Tuesday is a common thing Xbox Mexico do, this isn't really anything.

I do believe Halo 2 Anniversary and the Master Chief collection are coming but I don't believe this is all that related to it.

Its 2 images of Halo 2, The Keyart from the box art and a classic zanzibar shot with a jumping elite holding a sword. Nothing special.

Oh right. Thanks.

Didn't Frankie say they already do a #Halotuesday from that twitter account as a regular thing in the Halo community thread, and that it didn't mean anything?

Saying that, it'd better be coming true @ E3.

There will be so many remasters at this e3. Real next gen wont start until 2015.

Remasters are a great thing. It's the only way to keep great games from the past relevant and in living memory, and is really important to avoid gaming starting from scratch on each console transition.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Hell yes.

Really wish they would redo the original announcement trailer and or the E3 Demo in the new engine for the E3 reveal.

Would be a perfect storm of nostalgia and hype.

Translation please.

Potential hype rising

In this #TuesdayofHalo we remember the #XboxE3 shows in 2003 and 2004 where we knew more details about the legendary #Halo2.pic.twitter.com/A4YQCcTEvV

#XboxE3 2003: First Halo 2 demo was shown
#XboxE3 2004: First MP demo was shown, 12 people played Halo 2's Zanzibar map during the event.

Akai__

He also said this about the Halo 5 reveal when cboat said it was coming.
H2A BELIEVE

No, what I meant was, that this tweet wasn't directly related to an Halo 2 Anniversary announcement. They do these Tweets every Tuesday. I got that wrong, Halo Tuesdays are common in Mexico.

Halo 2 Anniversary is comming. I know that, because ntkrnl was right with so many things and Phil Spencer kinda teased a Halo 2 remake, as well.

Random17

BELIEVE!

Interesting if they show off the Mombasa demo + Zanzibar demo this year...that will instantly gain my respect if they do.

I wonder if they will add the unfinished final mission into the game...
Forerunner ship.

Or stuff like Flood Juggernauts and Shielded Carrier forms, just for kicks.

G_Berry

Banned

Speak for yourself!

Skele7on

Banned
Dat mexican host.

Yellow Bar all day long!

Although I can't wait till E3 I really hope H2A and Collection are real and here for November!

Top Bottom