• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 3 already at retailers?

Majmun

halo1ub2po2.jpg

mediawordiz0tp3ve5.jpg

Fake or do we really need to leave the internet for teh spoilers?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I bet a bunch of people are scanning the newsgroups right now.

I fully expect "Ryrom" to leak the game again.

Well since its gold, the discs are being made right now. All in all i just hope heads will roll and blood will spray if anyone gets it before the 25th, yes because i am that bitter.

tak

Second said:
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/Mitroman/halo1ub2po2.jpg[/IMG]

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/Mitroman/mediawordiz0tp3ve5.jpg
Fake or do we really need to leave the internet for teh spoilers?[/QUOTE]
I wonder how much one of those would sell on ebay right now

i work at a warehouse that deals with best buy walmart and other places and my manager like 2 days ago called in a meting to tell people that the company might need people to work overtime because of some game coming out soon and then i was like is it halo 3 hes like ya and its coming in the first week of september and that there gonna need people to work. and i live in toronto. so i bet that warehouses in the US already have them

Doytch

It's nigh impossible for those to be real. If it went gold two days ago, then they'd have to get the master to the pressing factory, press them, make the boxes, print the manuals, and ship them to EUROPE(?!?) in under two days.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Doytch said:
It's nigh impossible for those to be real. If it went gold two days ago, then they'd have to get the master to the pressing factory, press them, make the boxes, print the manuals, and ship them to EUROPE(?!?) in under two days.

Stranglehold just went gold and it releases in what, 4 days?

Doytch said:

Who is to say that it did not go gold two weeks ago and they just made a press release about it.

Mash said:
Damn I hope this isn't real, I don't want to have to forego 98% of the internet for a month.

Can gaf mods instill a permaban for anyone talking about actual game content prior to the release date? I mean, if your talking about what's going on on level 3, then that would mean you pirated the game. I hope gaf is at least safe from talk of the game until release date, I really don't want to do a blackout on the site.

HomShaBom

Banned
UnholySpectacle said:
Who is to say that it did not go gold two weeks ago and they just made a press release about it.

Yeah. There was a thread about Stinkles playing it before the announcement.

The Lamonster said:
http://www.slaphappytees.com/files/JPegs/Who_Cares.jpg

We can't play it until 9-25, so what does it matter?

This is a gaming discussion forum and maybe the fans of the game care? But then again, I guess it's cool to play the 'who cares?' card.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
That signs in Italian, I think. Definitely not Spanish nor French

besada

Banned
Not real. If they were real, the guy with the camera would have beaten them to death and stolen them instead of taking pictures. That's gold in those boxes. You could basically name your price. $300 to get Halo 3 almost a month early? Sure!

Masta_Killah said:
Can gaf mods instill a permaban for anyone talking about actual game content prior to the release date? I mean, if your talking about what's going on on level 3, then that would mean you pirated the game. I hope gaf is at least safe from talk of the game until release date, I really don't want to do a blackout on the site.

You'd think so. They had a permaban warning like that when Harry Potter was released. This is bigger than Harry Potter in these parts.

besada said:
Not real. If they were real, the guy with the camera would have beaten them to death and stolen them instead of taking pictures. That's gold in those boxes. You could basically name your price. $300 to get Halo 3 almost a month early? Sure!

Good point, but then again they might be throw into a jail for robbery or something, well at least theres no legal way for them to walk out of the store with those games.

dakiparu

koam said:
Must be the spanish signs.

Those guys are Italians. "NOSTRO ORA" means IT'S OURS NOW! and the date displayed means that they managed to have the game on 08.30.07.

I know for sure since I am italian, too, but I think those boxes are just display cases.

X26

Banned
The Lamonster said:
We can't play it until 9-25, so what does it matter?

- People who don't want the story spoiled for them

- People who don't want the excitement surrounding the game dilluted because of leaked copies

super-heated plasma said:
Why release the game a day after NA in Europe then, If Europe is already recieving copies?

To spite you.

Anyway, I'm more intrigued by the REDDOGG733 guy that has the game, than these other people with what's potentially display cases.

Doytch

super-heated plasma said:
Why release the game a day after NA in Europe then, If Europe is already recieving copies?

MS is getting back at the EU for fining them. It's the only logical conclusion at this point.

Hiro_Kunimi_80 said:
it's italian and yes, they are just display cases for the store:)
no there not, display cases r not sealed.you can clearly see that they r in a warehouse and i work at one and we getting them this week. its real people get over it

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
All those copies of the game and they haven't sold a single one? Wow.

Vyse The Legend said:
To spite you.

Anyway, I'm more intrigued by the REDDOGG733 guy that has the game, than these other people with what's potentially display cases.

Doesn't bother me, I live in North America. But it would seem odd. I just think it's a funny little ruse from some italian guys. Of course if it is real, then oh boy...no more internet for a few weeks.

sprocket

Banned
They should let the people who preordered the legendary edition go ahead and pick it up. They should do something for us dummies who are paying that much!

Wile E Bud said:
no there not, display cases r not sealed.you can clearly see that they r in a warehouse and i work at one and we getting them this week. its real people get over it

The Halo display cases in my local EB store has them sealed.

Top Bottom