• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 3 Heroic Map Pack Screenshot Blowout

Vespa

Apr 10, 2007
sixthsubset said:
what are they referring to with this?

because "control" my problem with the game. it's not as smooth as halo 1 or 2
I hope it's an option to turn off 'look acceleration' or at least adjust (lower) it's potency.

besada

Banned
Feb 16, 2007
Stinkles said:
Initially they will have their own "new maps only" playlist, so you guarantee matchmade games on them - then a week-plus later, they will be rolled into other suitable playlists.

Don't worry if you don't have the new maps - the matchmaking won't pair you with games that require them. You won't notice a thing.

As for Forge naysayers - Foundry will for example let you remake a somewhat passable version of Foundation, or even a smaller Hang Em High. It is NOTHING like editing Forge variants on "normal" maps. And remember, a ton of new pbjects have been added for just that purpose - ramps, stairways, imoveable walls and so on.
Bless you. More primitives for building was my primary request. All love shine down on you, brother.

Cravis

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2006
I wonder how many who are complaining about price on DLC bought the Legendary Edition?