• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 3 ODST codes are currently being sent out

Same for me, I reach 100% then the installation process block. Living in Uk but using the french marketplace and the dash preview program.

Leyasu

Banned
Hmmm I downloaded halo POS collection from the US marketplace, and now I think that odst will be downloading from the UK marketplace. OK, so now I'm slightly worried.

I have already installed the CU for the POS collection though.. Another 30 mins should be enough time to see how this goes...

@ Stinkles, in the patch notes, it says that the dedicated server handling has been improved. Could you shed some light on what that means please??

The_Decryptor

Neo Member
My One hates this update, it's stuck on "Ready to Start" at 1% completion (And barely downloading anything), ODST drops in and out of the download queue, also changing size (Latest estimate is a 0GB download), and if I start the MCC then quickly switch to something like the friends app, I get a black screen with the selection highlight from the dashboard overlaid on top of it.

All in all, not that different from normal operation.

I tried to change the region but still the same, I have 2 Xbox One at home, one for my girlfriend and one for me, we used one code because both console are linked together for all the content bought together, is the problem could come from here or the preview program? We both have the preview program btw... Her installation of odst is at 95% so I will see if its working for her or not as the code was used by her profile and console.

Caayn

Hmmm I downloaded halo POS collection from the US marketplace, and now I think that odst will be downloading from the UK marketplace. OK, so now I'm slightly worried.

I have already installed the CU for the POS collection though.. Another 30 mins should be enough time to see how this goes...

@ Stinkles, in the patch notes, it says that the dedicated server handling has been improved. Could you shed some light on what that means please??
Halo POS? Precursor Organon Secret?

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
I forgot just how much I loved this game. The change in pacing and the general atmosphere are just outstanding. So far the XO port seems pretty good too.

Still miss the original loading screens (which kind of fed into the game's atmosphere) - the static unified screens used for MCC are a lot less attractive.

How would I go about downloading from the US store if it does break for me?

Cancel your download, go to system and change your language to English and locale to United States. Reboot your console, you'll see the option appear in the menu. Then redownload ODST.

Trying from the us too let's see... I will not be surprised if its indeed an issue outside US only because US got logically everything first which is normal as Microsoft is from here.

CRAIG667

Ergh, mine has stopped at 100%, if anyone finds a fix let us know please.
Tried powering down and rebooting, to no avail.

Edit: I'm UK based

ryushe

I won't be near my XB1 for a few weeks. Is there anyway to redeem the code on anything other than the One? I've tried the smartglass app and nothing.

FyreWulff

The Destiny Easter Egg in Halo 3: ODST was removed.

nFQ6Hkr.jpg

Surprise factor: 0

Wonder if the Siege of Madrigal egg still exists

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative

K.

jem0208

Okay, so I got the installation stopped error as well.

I'm going to try and do what Blue Ninja said and download from the US store.

Top Bottom