• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4, Halo CE Remastered, Ryse, Voice Search Feature and More All Revealed Early...

Amazing!

This year, the leak came from MS own US website. I imagine someone will lose their job for clicking the "publish" button two hours too early.

Somnid

How is it that Nintendo seems to be the only one with a competent web team? You would imagine that MS has a CMS with an approval system.

GhaleonEB

Heh. For weeks I've been saying Halo remake and Halo 4 announcement. That screen is clearly from the Halo 4 trailer.

Bravo, Microsoft, way to keep a secret. :lol

(Looking forward to both.)

Dali

Halo 4 by someone that's not Bungie? I wonder if whoever is developing will upgrade the graphics or do something crazy game play-wise to make it their own.

legacyzero

Banned
wow. this is the worst leak ever. Pretty exciting, but spoilerific as hell.

Serioulsy MS? You couldn't hold your load for 2 1/2 more hours?

More interested in whatever those new features are for Live.

That is, unless Halo 4 actually feels like a sequel with a shit ton of new fresh ideas and not Halo 1.4 with tweaks only the crazy fans care about and act like they're major changes that they can or can not live with.

JaggedSac

User33 said:
I'm surprised more people aren't burnt out on Halo.

There's already been OST and Reach. What's the difference if there's a 4 instead of a subtitle?

Chief

Milk it till its sour baby!!!

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Im guessing the very existence of Halo:CE:HD means that we wont actually see anything of Halo 4 other than a logo and a promise this year.

Edit: Then again i guess that image isn't the end of 3? A teaser would be very cool.

FrankT

FunnyBunny said:
Amazing!

This year, the leak came from MS own US website. I imagine someone will lose their job for clicking the "publish" button two hours too early.

It came last year as well because it was MS italy xbox.com irrc.

Agent Icebeezy said:
Gearbox or 343?

343. They have an internal studio set up for making the next big Halo.

Dali said:
Halo 4 by someone that's not Bungie? I wonder if whoever is developing will upgrade the graphics or do something crazy game play-wise to make it their own.

343 has legacy Halo dudes (including Frankie) and has Corinne Yu among others as some of their programmers. So thinking this will push the 360 beyond anything else is not unthinkable.

WowxKl.jpg

At least, that's what my mind just did.

User33 said:
I'm surprised more people aren't burnt out on Halo.

There's already been OST and Reach. What's the difference if there's a 4 instead of a subtitle?

Difference is I would assume this follows Master Chief and Cortana again.

GhaleonEB

Ghost said:
Im guessing the very existence of Halo:CE:HD means that we wont actually see anything of Halo 4 other than a logo and a promise this year.
I wonder if we'll get a Halo 4 beta invite in the Halo remake, ala ODST and Reach.

watership

Dali said:

So you have heard of 343 Industries right?

Somnid said:
How is it that Nintendo seems to be the only one with a competent web team? You would imagine that MS has a CMS with an approval system.

Well, Sony hasn't leaked anything quite this bad (the Vita name isn't as big, IMO), but yeah, I have to wonder if anyone is going to get fired for this.

Top Bottom