• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4, Halo CE Remastered, Ryse, Voice Search Feature and More All Revealed Early...

Dennis

Banned
VisanidethDM said:
zwax6.jpg

You need to swap avatar dude, the troll is the other guy.
What console series is better than Halo?

watership said:
I would have thought Halo 4 would be for the Next gen console.
Seeing as they want the 360 to have a 10 year life cycle and the fact that they sold a bigillion kinects, MS probably considers the xbox360/kinect the next xbox.

Dali

MaddenNFL64 said:
Oh, and welcome back Chief :).

What is he gonna fight? Seemed like shit got settled.
Inner struggle about the difficulty combat troops face transitioning to civilian life. It's going to be an adventure game. MS's answer to Heavy Rain.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
So disappointed in the early leak :( There goes the surprise.

Kibbles

I just woke up, but where does it say Halo 4? I see Halo: CE Anniversary.
[edit] Oh nevermind, the image of cortana lol.

GeoramA

Deadly Joker said:
2007 Halo 3
2009 Halo 3: ODST Halo Wars
2010 Halo Reach
2011 Halo CE: Remake
2012 Halo 4

It's the new Call of Duty.
Expect Halo Kinect as well. 7 Halo games for one system, wow!

GhaleonEB

dark10x said:
I was thinking it was a shot from Halo Wars (one of the CG movies)
It's not. That's the same setting as the ending to Halo 3, but Cortana looks a bit different, and the style overall is tweaked a bit.

CorkyFromLifeGoesOn said:
Seeing as they want the 360 to have a 10 year life cycle and the fact that they sold a bigillion kinects, MS probably considers the xbox360/kinect the next xbox.
MS are preparing the next Xbox and Sony are preparing the next Playstation. This is probably the last numbered Halo game for the 360.

MikeTyson

Banned
Dali said:
Halo 4 by someone that's not Bungie? I wonder if whoever is developing will upgrade the graphics or do something crazy game play-wise to make it their own.
They'll play it safe, reproduce the same crap we've always seen with the Halo franchise. Cheesy storyline, boring multiplayer etc. Name alone.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
4 and CE Remake? I was expecting only one or the other. How the heck can 343i work on both?

Microsoft are so crap at containing anything this year. It's like they swapped places with Sony (who have either leaked very little or have nothing interesting to announce).

It's ridiculous that this got out when there's less than two hours to go til their conference.

SPEA

Haha. Every fucking year Microsoft. You'd think they'd learn by now!

Either way, looks like a pretty sweet conference.

Slime

Banned
I like Halo and all, but I'm kind of burnt out on it. I hope this isn't the biggest thing in Microsoft's press conference.

WJD said:
Except good.

Sheesh, if one was to only surf GAF and never play Call of Duty, he'd think they are barrel-scraping shovelware.

CoD isn't that bad guys. Just because you say it is doesn't make you look any more sophisticated or appear to have any better taste in games.

seady

With everything leaked, now their conference will be even more boring.
Which means it doesn't bode well for them and will 'lose' E3.

Phenomic

Where is Night Springs. Might be interested in Ryse but that's the only thing on the list I'm moderately interested in seeing. I guess Summer of Arcade Counts, but we don't know what games are on that yet, so it's a toss up.

I had always assumed Microsoft was deliberately saving Halo 4 to be a launch title for their next console to help it do big numbers at launch.

Top Bottom