• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 leaked?

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
kAUBi.jpg

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
That's a review copy from their PR firm, guaranteed.

Super advance copies like that will often be shipped in a box with no cover or label.

It's been a while since a game has leaked like this, hasn't it? Not that this is what's happening here, but when was the last reported time a highly-anticipated game was leaked early?

It's been a while since a game has leaked like this, hasn't it? Not that this is what's happening here, but when was the last reported time a highly-anticipated game was leaked early?

Sims 3? Last one I can think of... though I hardly keep up with it. It was only hilariously awesome in that case because EA claimed they last massive sales because of that, despite Sims 3 being the most preordered version of the game ever...

All the time? I think games that usually go gold so long before the release do.

Why is the second disc just floating on the left side? Where does it rest in the case? And that spindle on the right doesn't look like any I've ever seen in a 360 case.

Dennis

Banned
Doesn't this happen like every single time with high profile games?

Somewhere, someplace, a games reviewer made enough money to feed his starving family for a change.

Or some factory worker grabbed himself some Halos.

Squire

Banned
That's review code.

The fact they sent it out this early either speaks to their confidence, shows they wanna give press plenty of time with MP, or both.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
MyEpitomeCliché;43084151 said:
Why is the second disc just floating on the left side? Where does it rest in the case? And that spindle on the right doesn't look like any I've ever seen in a 360 case.

Disc 2 on the Left side? What kind of dark magic is this!

Really?

Dennis

Banned
Do publishers ever release statements about how many more millions of Xbox games they would sell if it wasn't for piracy?

They do this all the time with PC games and I was wondering if they are just pretending that there is no problem with consoles.

feel

Early reviewers of a Halo game don't get sent early discs, they are brought in by MS into the studio (or other location) for a 2 day event where all they do is play the game.

Be careful, I read they can ban you for posts containing piracy.
I know a friend was banned because of that.
Thanks for the heads up, but I think that's only for posts that lead to the piracy, not a youtube video, I see youtube videos of pirate/hacking stuff get posted all the time. I'll risk it, I don't think it would be a permaban anyways for just a video.

Pranay

Do publishers ever release statements about how many more millions of Xbox games they would sell if it wasn't for piracy?

They do this all the time with PC games and I was wondering if they are just pretending that there is no problem with consoles.

Cant play online

Top Bottom