• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 News Coming on Conan Tuesday (4/17)

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
So the dude that does the voiceover for the waypoint docs is in the game. Cool.

That's actually Randy, who works at MS. He isn't in the game, he is heroically doing V/O for an internal marketing video we showed them to get them up to speed on the game. He has a naturally sonorous voice.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
iV1ixOTawT9hb.gif

Frankie you were HILARIOUS! And Kiki, you def do have a kickass name. Wish I could be a Wolfkill.

But seriously I can not wait to hear their voices in the game. They were pure comedic gold to hear. This is so epicly awesome. I laughed so hard my stomach now hurts.

BRILLIANT!!!!!

Natiko

Banned
That was pretty funny, always a fan of Conan. Nice clip at the end too. Need more gameplay footage soon please.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
To be honest, the best part of MP so far is that level. Goddamn, those dreamy, creamy visuals.

The big worry still is the progression-based system in MP though, which probably isn't going anywhere, and on the basis of what it is, probably will suck. Black Ops model is their best choice but is still infinitely disappointing.

Top Bottom