• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 |OT| Spartans Never Die

rakka

My copy arrived today. Gonna play it now. I won't get banned right for playing 5 hours (according to dash) from release?

in parts of the world eg Australia where i am its already launched officially so I don't see why you would get banned.

DMeisterJ

Banned
It always says that. It's gotten to the point where I don't even bother checking tracking any more. It's that much like clockwork. Don't worry.

Yep. Amazon doesn't tell you the exact moment they ship, everyone who has an estimate of tomorrow will get an E-Mail later today, and when you go to check tracking, it will have already been shipped hours before being notified or it appearing on the site.

Anyone know if the GS or BB cases are stamped with store logo like Asassins Creed was? I have a pre order locked in BB to get the $20 certificate but they are doing a midnight launch. Figured I'd go in gamestop get it tonight then return my BB copy to GS later in the week. Also want BB pre order DLC more. Anyone know if upcs are the same?

My Amazon order was scheduled to deliver on Thursday with prime 2 day shipping. Fuck that, I cancelled and am doing instore pick up at Best Buy at midnight.

If anyone's interested in winning the already sold-out FUD statue from McFarlane Toys, stop by the Nerdist website and enter to win.

fud_sleeper-resin_phoq6ovx.jpg

danwarb

Amazon UK order changed to shipped this morning. 1st class post is slow around here though. I'll be surprised if it arrives tomorrow.

vgamer1

Okay. Here's my deal. I wanna get halo 4 tonight. If I go into gamestop at around 8 and preorder, and also trade in these games for it: skate 2, viva pinata: trouble in paradise, and blops. According to their site I should get an extra 10$ for trading in three games and an extra 30% since it's going toward H4. According to CAG's gamestop trade in value calculator thing I should get about $42 or something? Does this seem right?

DrBo42

Okay. Here's my deal. I wanna get halo 4 tonight. If I go into gamestop at around 8 and preorder, and also trade in these games for it: skate 2, viva pinata: trouble in paradise, and blops. According to their site I should get an extra 10$ for trading in three games and an extra 30% since it's going toward H4. According to CAG's gamestop trade in value calculator thing I should get about $42 or something? Does this seem right?

You could call to confirm the trade in values.

adelante

So now that people have played the game...:

http://www.halouniverse.it/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/halo-4-gif-3.gif[//IMG]

Real-time, or pre-rendered?[/QUOTE]

It's been answered plenty of times actually, too good to be real-time for you huh?

CyReN

Could we stop quoting that gif please? :)

Awesome, this will be the last footage I watch before getting it.

It's a good one then:)

------
I've been a pretty polite critic of 343, so no fluff but you guys are in for a real treat in the following hours.

343 did Halo right I can't stress that enough.

sl4yor

Neo Member
Games out in France, picked up a copy today and I was very excited. Went to put it in my xbox and big surprise...its in french :( Not going to ruin the SP by listening to it all in French so just put in an order through amazon.co.uk. I have been playing the MP though, its very good, hasn't lost that halo feeling.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Thank you based DHL. After failing to deliver it on Friday, they fixed they shit and my LE console arrives this afternoon.

Mothman91

Umm, newb question, but I gotta install the 2nd disc to my hard drive? That is the MP section, and then I can just put in my 1st disc and play everything from there?

Top Bottom